Qinglian was gradually dissolved, and Ye Qing let a layer of green qi appear in the palm of his entire right hand, and no one who saw it could guess that this was the transformation of the supreme fire spirit. Ye Qing let his fingers slap at the big acupoints around Ding Jiukang's body, and Ding Jiukang trembled every time he reached a point, and the muscles in that place instantly tensed.

Although Ding Jiukang pursed his lips tightly and did not let out a cry of pain, the green tendons on his forehead and the fine cold sweat on his body could not deceive people, indicating the great pain he had suffered.

Ye Qingrang also admired him, this firepower entered the body like a burning body, although it had been transformed into wood spiritual energy, it would only consume Ding Jiukang's golden spiritual power and would not damage the others, but this taste was really uncomfortable.

However, Ding Jiukang can't resist stubbornly, not only to let the firepower wear out the arrogance of the golden power, leaving room for the future wood spirit power to play, but also to maintain it on the verge of collapse, and not let the yin water destroy the body before the wood spirit power is powerful, just a little lack of spiritual control, perseverance, and trust will cause irreparable consequences!

A hot stream suddenly rushed from the Tianling acupoint to the neck cavity, but when it got there, it made the back of the neck cold, it seemed that there was a centipede on the skin and crawled down the spine, which was creepy, and when it reached the waist, it suddenly became sore, making Ding Jiu □□ the illusion of wanting to bend over and hunch his back, but once he did this, the qi in his body would be instantly discharged, and he would be weak to return to the sky!

Ding Jiukang gritted his teeth and straightened his waist, but he couldn't see that his legs and feet had swayed slightly, it was the manifestation of his internal friction and lack of blood, just when he felt that it would be difficult to support it in the next second, the yin water in his body stubbornly sensed the weakness of the host, and suddenly surged out at the right time, wanting to completely wipe out his golden spiritual power, but the firepower mixed with it suddenly exploded, the water can overcome the fire, and the yin poison is naturally not afraid, and he will pounce on it with his teeth and claws. After extinguishing the firepower, it suddenly realized that it had paid a lot of price for it, and the water poison was reduced by one-fifth.

Ye Qingrang always paid attention to the slightest change in the three spiritual powers in Ding Jiukang's body, and suddenly exerted his strength, pointing at the Baihui acupoints on his head, the Tanzhong acupoints on his chest and abdomen, the three large acupoints of the Qi Sea Acupoints under the umbilicus, and the six □□ of the limbs.

In such a cycle of life and death, all he absorbed was the yin water poisonous gas in Ding Jiukang's body, and it was inevitable that the spiritual grass would grow and extract gold power, Ye Qingrang did not dare to slack off for a moment, and his two fingers were pointed out from time to time, and one by one the wood spiritual power was injected into it to promote the spirit seed, maintain the gold power, repair the internal organs, and absorb the yin water at the same time.

He Chengshuang's full attention was focused on the two of them, Ye Qingrang kept wandering around Ding Jiukang, the back of the green shirt was soaked, and the tide in his hair was accumulating, shining under the lamp.

The author has something to say:

The seventy-seventh chapter that was locked is still Weibo gin_79 put the link.

There was something a few days ago, and today I found out that there are several more little angels (I see other authors call readers that, I don't know if it's right) to read and comment on this work, and I was very touched by everyone's suggestions and support, and I suddenly thought of a sentence from Mark Twain: Truly great people will make you feel that you can also be great.

I'm just going to stick with everyone's encouragement day by day, and of course it's not a great thing, but I've found that if I don't draw on your strength, it's not easy to accomplish even a small thing.

I will do my best to complete this work, thank you all.

Chapter 82 The initial momentum

was more than half of the progress of

detoxification, Ye Qingrang's spiritual power was greatly lost, but he couldn't spare a penny of time to replenish it, He Chengshuang had already prepared, and with a flick of his fingers, a round green pill was accurately shot into Ye Qingrang's mouth, Ye Qingrang swallowed the spirit pill, his spirit was shocked, and he threw himself into it again.

Downstairs, Dou Yan stood up from his seat with a slightly angry face: "It's been almost four hours!" Why hasn't anyone come out yet? "Then I was going upstairs.

The man who accompanied her to the door that day pressed her shoulder slightly, and shouted in a low voice regardless of etiquette: "Miss Dou, please be patient, don't spoil a big thing because of impulse!" Dou Yanmiao's eyes were angry, and she glared at the man: "I don't need you to remind me!" He sat down impetuously.

Fortunately, they didn't see Ding Jiukang's appearance at this time, otherwise they would not be able to face it calmly.

At this moment, Ding Jiukang's whole body was covered with silk dila, and the mutated Zen true seeds planted in his breach were originally white and flawless, but after absorbing the last yin water, black and white were born, wrapped around the □□ body, five or six small flowers emerged from the top of the silk dilo, the corolla was white pot-shaped, and the calyx was cup-shaped, turning from white to black and constantly withering, regenerating, and repeating. Combined with the strong body of the male, the whole process of detoxification is not only not a tragic state of flesh and blood, but a strange morbid beauty.

Ye Qingrang pressed his palm on the wind pool acupoint under his neck to convey the wood spiritual power, suddenly withdrew his hand and left, and slashed Ding Jiukang's shoulders several times in the blink of an eye, the wood spiritual power collapsed, and the Zen seed instantly shrank into a curly smoky gray withered vine, scattering to the ground.

Read 109 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society