he handed a piece of paper upside down on the table to Ye Qingrang.

Ye Qingrang took it and unfolded it, and the others came up to look at it together, the man in the painting was about thirty, with straight eyebrows and eyes, although his appearance was not outstanding, but he was kind and reliable, and he definitely didn't look like a murderer who did evil.

Brother Bing frowned when he saw the portrait of the four men in front of him, as if he had discussed it, and said, "Well, it's this person, called Chen Ying." The author has something to say:

The

seventy-seventh chapter that was locked is still Weibo gin_79 put the link.

Chapter 79 Fate

Ju Yun didn't know who Chen Ying was, but when He Chengshuang heard the name and saw the portrait, it was impossible for them to deceive themselves that this person was not the Jade Void Chen Ying they knew, but they didn't expect that Chen Ying would get into such a big deal just after just over four months.

Ye Qingrang sighed lightly: "It's fate, it's time for me to end this matter."

Brother

Bing didn't know the deep meaning of his words, he just felt inexplicable, and thought about it: "Hey, it's another guy who wants to get a bounty, but this black panther they raised is really majestic!"

He Rong has now been to a lot of large and small safety areas, although he doesn't like it, he also knows that he cooperates with the staff to inspect, and now the inspection equipment is more and more advanced, and the efficiency is also very high, and the rain does not avoid people, and it is its forte to be coquettish and cute, which makes the female staff giggle, but they know very well in their hearts that they can't afford such a delicate cat.

Smoothly entered the district, no matter how anxious you have to find a place to settle down, at present, the ark is safely divided into three areas, West Lake, Binjiang, Shangcheng, the area is also vast in a number of safety zones, the south of the Yangtze River is rich, many businessmen are active, even in the last days, there is a way to make money, the area is very prosperous.

Find a good place to live, Ju Yun went straight to the mission to issue a search notice, and the reward was very high, as long as her parents were still alive, someone would definitely contact her, Ye Qingrang also issued a task order: barter, mutate a plant of Aconitum in the Western Regions, seal the throat with blood, exchange a star sword, don't disturb idlers.

This quest is confusing, and the two mutant poisonous weeds are very attractive, but what is the Star Picking Divine Sword? It's unheard of, and there is no contact information left, how can someone find the door? I've seen it as a joke and tell it everywhere, after all, there are not many new things now, just ask relatives and friends, some are the names of poisonous weeds, and after getting the answer, they can't help but be shocked by the effect of this domineering, more people want to know the power of the Star Sword, but they don't want someone to mark a figure on it in just one day, it is a strange-shaped key, the task is full of people, the paper is like a cloud, and no one pays attention to who drew it when.

After Ye Qingrang received the message from the mission, he went and stood at the door for fifteen minutes, when he suddenly saw a man in a hoodie walking under the telephone pole, his face hidden in his clothes, and he couldn't see his face clearly.

Ye Qingrang saw the person he wanted to see, turned around and left, his steps seemed to be not fast, but in fact, it implied that the speed of the Heavenly Dao was amazing, and he returned to his residence in only half an hour, and the man in the hoodie followed him firmly and entered the door with him.

After the visitor entered the house, he took off his clothes and hat, Ye Qingrang took a closer look, and found that although his face was haggard, tired and sad, there was no look of depression, and his eyes were resolute but implied anger.

Ju Yun had a good memory, and quickly recognized the person, and exclaimed: "Chen Ying! After shouting, he hurriedly looked at Ye Qingrang: "This... What's going on?

He Chengshuang replied for Ye Qingrang: "Old acquaintance, let him say it himself, what's going on?"

Chen Ying sat down and asked with a wry smile, "Do you have anything to eat?" Ye Qingrang took out the ingredients from the refrigerator and planned to make him a fried rice simply, He Chengshuang frowned: "Let Hua Hanzhang do it, don't do anything all day."

Hua Hanzhang almost jumped up from the sofa and looked at him angrily: "What are you talking about, can you not be so tight when you occupy Qingling!" Ye Qingrang could only persuade peace: "Okay, hurry up and heat up last night's meal, don't you mind?"

Chen Ying saw that they were fighting, and the relationship between He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang was still so smooth and compatible with each other, thinking of what happened to him, he couldn't help but be even more bitter, and nodded and let Ye Qing go.

After eating the rice bowl in three or two bites, Chen Ying slowly told his experience. It turned out that after saying goodbye to He Chengshuang and others outside the jade void that day, Chen Ying also had his own experience, although he had a deep foundation in martial arts and swordsmanship, but in the face of the situation that the level of the awakened was getting higher and higher, he was tired of coping with it after all, and when he was discouraged, he met a little girl who grew up together as a child, because the girl was a Ba Tian clan, surnamed Bu, the name was very recognizable, and the two grew up together in the orphanage until they were eight years old, and their relationship was better than others.

The two traveled together, during which they accidentally entered the secret realm, and at the moment of life and death, Chen

read 105 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

欲望社