Now that the matter between Ju Yun and Jiang Ruoyu Hua Hanzhang has come to an eyebrow, she also misses her family more and more, and just wants to be able to get together with her relatives as soon as possible.

Hua Hanzhang has his own worries: "He Chengshuang went up to the sixth floor of the glazed tower, and knocked the indispensable stinky monk out of the tower, how many pairs of eyes saw it, this news has already spread everywhere, from tomorrow onwards, people will continue to come to the door, if we are stumped by things again..."

He Chengshuang interrupted him: "When you come to the door, you will be a guest, and you will be entertained with tea, as for other things." , even if the sky falls, we don't care.

On the second day, someone came to the door early in the morning, and it was just the time after breakfast, Ye Qingrang opened the door to welcome the guests, and the people who came were still holding gifts in their hands, which were the few men who wanted to come forward to talk to them yesterday.

The man at the head was over forty years old, and his freshly shaved beard left a patch of blue, and he called himself Feng Yu. He spoke funny, Ye Qingrang didn't seem bored chatting with him, when it was almost time to eat, they got up and were about to leave, Ye Qingrang pushed the gift on the table and said: "No merit is not accepted, no matter how light the gift is, it can't be accepted."

Feng Yu laughed: "I came to make you a friend sincerely, how can you maintain politeness between people without being too rusty?" Actually, I can't handle it well, so I hope you don't be too polite with me. Indeed, the two sides chatted all morning, Feng Yu didn't make any requests and didn't want to make any deal with He Cheng Shuangye Qingrang, but the two of them discussed and argued about today's current affairs, and they both had their own experiences.

Ye Qingrang said with a smile: "Since this is the case, Brother Feng might as well stay for a light meal, I also like to open the skylight and say bright words, we only went to Kaifeng to heal our friends, and now that the injury has stabilized, we will leave in a few days, so I just want to spend the next few days cleanly." You must know that not everyone is as broad-minded and far-sighted as Brother Feng, if such an annoying guy comes to the door a few more, I will really have a headache. Brother Feng must be able to speak locally, and it would be best if he could help us stop it.

Ye Qingrang didn't like to make friends with too many people, which was even more undesirable for Feng Yu, and the conversation in the morning also made him see that He Chengshuang's group of people were not reckless men who only had kung fu but no vision.

Everyone sat down, the family meal was entertained, the guests and hosts were happy, and the banquet talked about the monk Xuren, Feng Yu belittled him: "He has a force in Zhengzhou, relying on superior abilities is very arrogant, but he also has to make a sanctimonious appearance, he relies on the power of the ability to gain power, and one day he will fall because of this, there are many young heroes in the world, and it will not take long to catch up with him, and let him be proud for a few days." You don't have to take him to heart, don't say that you don't take root here, even if you are, there is definitely no reason why a fist is big! "That's

right," Hua Hanzhang said, "If you want me to say, there is a fourth-order awakened person who is much better than him."

Feng Yu laughed when he heard this: "You mean

Feng Tao, he is my younger brother, we are more than ten years apart, and we don't look alike."

Hua Hanzhang was taken aback and said embarrassedly: "So? He borrowed me a piece of clothing from the tower, why didn't he come with you?

Feng Yu shook his head and sighed: "Don't mention it, it was he who told Xuren and Wu Jing your news, he just wanted to inform the other two of the new fourth-order awakened people, never thought that they happened to be nearby, and came up to trouble you, my brother is stupid and stupid except for practicing Xi abilities and other skills, one is that he has no face, and the other is that he saw your mighty deeds that day, and he went to the tower to practice penance day and night."

Ye Qingrang smiled indifferently: "In this way, the fate between us is not shallow, Feng Tao did not mean it, and Hanzhang was also very rude to him at that time, fortunately, your brother didn't care, and if he was a smaller-minded, he might have a feud on the spot."

Hua Hanzhang took out a round crystal nucleus, the golden light was dazzling, and handed it to Feng Yu: "Brother Feng, this crystal nucleus was what I wanted to use to change clothes with Brother Tao at that time, not only did he ask for it, but he didn't care about my rudeness, I still want to give him something, don't refuse, I want to see someone like you with a mind and a reasonable person to maintain the overall situation." Besides, if Xuren can't do anything to us, maybe he will find trouble for you, so that Brother Tao has more strength to help you, which is also good.

Feng Yu patted Hua Hanzhang's shoulder, took a big sip of wine and said, "Good wine friend, I haven't seen it for a long time, today is really enjoyable!"

I don't know what method Feng Yu used, but no one really came to disturb him in the next few days, it seems that Feng Yu is not only quite prestigious but also very popular.

The five of them crossed the mountains and rivers, day and night, and even so, they were still sleepy and resting or fighting on the way, and when they arrived at Zhejiang

, they read 104

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society