Ye Qingrang stood behind and saw it, and sighed: "The glazed pagoda is really amazing, even the fourth-order masters in Henan are more than in other regions, and Xuren is actually at the end of the fourth-order stage."

Hua Hanzhang turned a deaf ear and just asked, "When will he wake up?" As soon as the words fell, Jiang Ruoyu's eyes trembled lightly and opened slightly. Hua Hanzhang was overjoyed, raised his hand to hold Jiang Ruoyu's palm, and said in an eager tone: "How are you?" What else is uncomfortable?

Jiang Ruoyu opened his mouth, feeling his throat rolling like sandpaper rubbing: "It's nothing at all, don't worry..."

Hua Hanzhang heard his voice as piercing as a broken gong, his eyes were wet, and he said, "Don't talk yet, cheer up and absorb aura."

Jiang Ruoyu did as he said, since he had woken up, it meant that his body had been repaired for six or seven minutes, he got up and adjusted for a while, and said to Hua Hanzhang: "I'm so thirsty."

Hua Hanzhang helped him up and smiled: "Then let's go out quickly, there will be water to drink when we get to the car, and when we stay at night, I will make you tea, by the way, you don't like to eat tomato brisket and boiled fish fillet, I'll make it for you at night!"

Jiang Ruoyu felt that Hua Hanzhang was happy and happy, since he expressed his love, Hua Hanzhang has rarely said good things to him, and it is really rare to be so gentle and kind today. Jiang Ruoyu knew that his happiness was mixed with a little relief and guilt, so he straightened his back and said, "Don't you keep saying that these two dishes are troublesome and time-consuming to make?" I'll just eat the leftover broth from yesterday and make rice, otherwise you'll laugh at me again, and I'll eat too much like a stupid pig..."

Jiang Ruoyu had just woken up, and he didn't know that he had been in a coma for more than two days, and the place where he was located was not the Hezhong Safety Zone but Kaifeng City, Henan. Hua Hanzhang subconsciously retorted when he heard it: "Who said that? I didn't say that! No...... That was a joke on you, do you still remember it? After saying that, he dragged one arm over his shoulder, wrapped the other hand around his waist, and helped him downstairs.

Jiang Ruoyu was not so fragile, but seeing that Hua Hanzhang was willing to be close to him, he was reluctant to let go, but he just pressed on him, and said as he walked: "Of course I remember what you said, I'm just afraid that you will dislike me."

Hua Hanzhang wrinkled his nose, and his tone seemed to be angry: "Then I don't allow you to stand in front of me when you encounter danger in the future, do you remember?" Jiang Ruoyu couldn't accept it, so he bluntly changed the topic: "Do you really have beef brisket and fish fillets to eat tonight?"

Hua Hanzhang said: "You answer what I just said first!"

Jiang Ruoyu sighed: "You know I can't do it. I'm too stupid to help you at this point, and if something happens to you, I'm afraid I don't know how to save you, but you're so smart that you've found a way to save me all at once! So if anything happens in the future, I'm still going to be in front of you.

Hua Hanzhang was stunned and whispered, "It's not worth it..."

Jiang Ruoyu smiled: "What is worth it or not?" If you want to do it, you can do it. The

four of them walked down the fifth floor, and there was a mess all around, Jiang Ruoyu was surprised: "This is?"

Hua Hanzhang briefly explained the cause and effect, including driving to this place overnight, Xuren was in trouble, and Ye Qingrang appeared, but he didn't tell the embarrassing deeds of forcibly breaking into the sixth floor.

Jiang Ruoyu was distressed and annoyed, and finally with a wave of his hand, the destroyed blue brick and stone walls were all restored to their original appearance, and Hua Hanzhang stomped his feet angrily: "You big stupid melon!" How can you use spiritual power if you are just a little injured, and you still want to die?

Jiang Ruoyu didn't expect that his kind act would make Hua Hanzhang unhappy again, and he didn't dare to lean on him anymore, and it was very uncomfortable to bend over all the time, so he quickly straightened up and grabbed the back of his head, and said in a sneering tone: "Isn't this a place of interest, if it is damaged, it cannot be repaired..."

Ye Qingrang followed behind and watched the two of them say a word, couldn't help laughing, and whispered to He Chengshuang: "These two people, I don't know who ate whom, but it's nice to be so lively. When

the people on the lower floor saw the four people coming down from above, they didn't dare to come out, and they stood against the wall and watched a few people go out. As soon as he got out of the tower, Hua Hanzhang saw that the faces of so many onlookers changed, and he pulled Jiang Ruoyu to urge Ye Qingrang in a loud voice: "He Chengshuang, Qingrang, go quickly!"

He Chengshuang said: "Well, Ju Yun is over there, and the car is also there."

Ye Qingrang saw a few people walking towards them, with outstanding momentum, like characters with heads and faces, and asked, "Someone is coming, don't you want to touch it?" The commotion we made was not small, and it is not okay to be low-key this time. Hua Hanzhang's

face was extremely bad, and he hurriedly said: "Tell them to prepare their own gifts and come to the door to see you!" This one...... Ruoyu has to go back and rest quickly, how can he have time to talk nonsense with idlers now.

Jiang Ruoyu looked at Hua Hanzhang's appearance, his clothes were tattered, and there were some turquoise aquatic plants on them, his skin was black and gray on the outside□□, his hair was soaked and then dried, and he was piled up in a mess, and nodded in agreement: "Yes, find a place to freshen up first, including

reading 101

in separate volumes."

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society