Hua Hanzhang gasped twice, not daring to disperse this force, the weeds couldn't bear the weight of the two, and were ripped off, Hua Hanzhang hurriedly used both hands, and grabbed a large handful, it took a long time to remember that he was dizzy, hurriedly luck spiritual power, his body was light, and several drums of wind were born under his feet, a violent cough.

No matter how hard Hua Hanzhang coughed, the person on his body didn't move at all, Hua Hanzhang's heart was tight, he quickly untied the longbow, and turned the person over to take a look, the large and small wounds on Jiang Ruoyu's body were soaked in cold water and turned white, and the already small clothes were scraped more and more torn, his face was bruised, and there was some dead air, the only thing he was glad about was that he was breathing weakly and choked with very little water.

Hua Hanzhang took out another yellow, orange and orange pill and pinched it open and fed it to him, this pill can be described as the medicine of the tiger and wolf, hanging Jiang Ruoyu's life, if he is not treated in time, Da Luo Jinxian will not be able to save it!

Hua Hanzhang raised his eyes and saw five cars parked in the open area not far away, which turned out to be the parking spot when they came! Hua Hanzhang couldn't estimate when Ye Qing would let them come out, let alone sit still here, and put Jiang Ruoyu on his back in the car he was sitting in, the key was in Jiang Ruoyu's trouser pocket, and he started the car and turned away.

Hua Hanzhang's mind was flying rapidly while driving: "Ruoyu's injuries are not good after eating Qingrang's Huiling Pill and Blood Collecting Pill, even if he is sent to the hospital, the doctor is afraid that he will be helpless, and I don't know if the dantian is damaged, as long as he can continue to absorb spiritual power, he can reshape the flesh and blood meridians!" But...... What if Yu has been unconscious, and others can't help him absorb spiritual power? What to do!

Looking at Jiang Ruoyu, who was tied to the seat with a seat belt, as the car swayed, Hua Hanzhang was anxious, and a rumor appeared in his mind: "Kaibao Temple Glazed Tower!"

This matter has to go back to the time when they crossed Henan before entering Anhui, because they did not pass through Kaifeng on the way, but they heard many people talking like this in the safe zone: "The glazed iron tower of Kaibao Temple in Kaifeng, gathering Zhou Tian's aura, staying at the bottom of the bottom, then refreshed, never sleepy, up to the second layer can feel the true qi that cannot be captured around, and wait until the third layer to take out the crystal nucleus and hold it in the hand to absorb, the crystal nucleus true qi is inexhaustible, On the fourth level, if you just lie down and do nothing, the abilities in your body will consciously rise!

Of course, these benefits are not unlimited, the higher the level of the awakened can go to the higher towers, if you force it up, not only is there no benefit, but if you are hit hard and suffer internal injuries, the place you can go is not to say that you can live for a long time, often it takes ten minutes to get out, wait for more than an hour, that is a great talent that everyone has to envy, and the future is unlimited!

As a result, the glazed pagoda has not only become a holy place for people to cultivate, but also a place for the awakened to secretly compare, and the most powerful proof of the division of strength!

As for the fifth floor, only three people have gone up so far, and they have never mentioned it when they come out. The glazed pagoda has a total of 13 floors, if one day someone can reach the top floor! What kind of character should that be?

I remember hearing about this that day, Ye Qingrang said: "Man is a tool for gathering spirits, beasts are tools for gathering spirits, every flower and tree is a tool for gathering spirits, the pagoda gathers spirits in a real number, the aura is trapped in the tower, it can neither be absorbed by the tower nor escape, the evolutionary awakened people come in, they naturally drill into the human body to be absorbed and decomposed, and if they can't eat it, they will leave temporarily, otherwise they will die, this is the same as our cultivation with jade, to their mouths, The inverted gods are divine. But it sounds like the aura in the tower seems to have a spirit, and it is very active, which is strange..."

Hua Hanzhang's memory returned, and he had a goal in his heart, and said to himself: "Ruoyu, when I take you to the glazed tower, if the aura of the fifth layer can't cure you, I will take you to the sixth floor, the sixth floor is not good, I will take you to the thirteenth floor, if the thirteenth floor is useless!" I...... I...... I am the one who killed you, and I will go with you to heaven!

Chapter 72 The Demon

of the Heartless Heart He Chengshuang surfaced and climbed ashore with everyone, it was pitch black all around, and the torches could not be lit, and in the end, Xiao Luo's equipment did not enter the water at all, so he turned on the searchlight to guide

He Chengshuang. They entered the grotto at dusk, and it was already past three o'clock in the morning the next day.

After walking for more than half an hour, they finally found their way back to the parking lot, but He Rong and Zong Yu arrived earlier than them, and they had to thank He Rong for the bonfire lit with a few small branches, and the group followed the light of the fire to walk a lot less.

Ye Qingrang found that there was one less car from a distance, and just by looking at the arrangement, he knew that what was missing was

Reading 96

in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society