Ye Qingrang didn't know why, he just wanted to leave quickly, but his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he couldn't take a step, at this time, there was a thunderclap in his ears, Ye Qingrang spit out a mouthful of blood, his chest was surging endlessly, and a pair of hands firmly supported his shoulders, He Chengshuang stood beside him well, his face was gloomy like water: "What's the matter?"

Ye Qingrang breathed steadily, looked towards the round platform, everything was the same as before, there was no resurrection of dead bodies, and the murderous madman was staring at him and smiling.

He Chengshuang seemed to be aware of it, and whispered in his ear: "Could it be that the Jade Void Star Picking Platform..." Ye Qingrang stopped his words and nodded slightly.

The madman originally saw that Ye Qingrang had suffered a loss, and he was watching a good show there, but he didn't want He Chengshuang to know about it, but he couldn't hear it clearly if he was too far away, and his face changed suddenly, as if he was crazy, and shouted nervously: "Is there such a place anywhere else?" Wouldn't I be the best in the world? No way! I am a Fourth-Order Awakened One, Fourth-Order! No one is better than me!

At this time, the blood of the middle-aged woman flowed into the gap under the white jade along the pattern on the ground, and a light blood mist suddenly appeared in the door symbol, and Ye Qingrang could feel the rich spiritual power from afar. Seeing this, the madman threw his hands and feet on the edge of the jade, pouted his cheeks like an addict and put his face on it, sucked the blood spiritual power into the tip of his nose, and showed a look of fascination on his face.

Xiao Luo came up and explained: "Senior Zhou Huai and I were the first to break into here by mistake, there were already a lot of corpses here at that time, not the people of the exploration team, Senior Zhou couldn't beat him and was killed by him, he asked me to lure others over, I refused, and then Wu Yongbo and a colleague also found here, Wu Yongbo became his lackey, Dacheng and I became bait to lure colleagues to the bait, there were three people alive below yesterday, and

Ye Qingrang asked: "What's going on with this situation now?"

Xiao Luo shook his head: "I don't know, it's just that every time blood flows to Yutai, this breath will come out, just like the substance in the crystal nucleus we usually absorb, no, even better, just in the past few days, this madman's ability has become more and more powerful!" If this continues, his abilities will grow endlessly, and who else will be his opponent? Wouldn't he be able to do whatever he wanted?

Speaking of this, he heard He Chengshuang sneer contemptuously, Xiao Luo's face turned red, he almost forgot that this person didn't even pay attention to the fourth-order awakened person!

Ye Qing turned his mind around, and said to him loudly: "No. 1 in the world? Pipe dream! As far as I know, there are already more than a dozen fourth-order awakened people in China, all of them are ahead of you, and they are all based on real skills, you rely on the ability to mutilate your colleagues in exchange, how can you do it!

Sure enough, the madman was shocked, raised his head in disbelief, and screamed, "Impossible, impossible!

He Chengshuang didn't want to talk nonsense with him, a rush of thunder shot out, but the front end suddenly split halfway, shaped like a giant snake opening its mouth, biting down on the head of the madman, the madman was crazy, but the reaction was not unpleasant, two mud snakes drilled out of the ground outside the round platform to stop in front of him, the snake's tail was inserted in the ground, the snake's head swayed flexibly, and the razer fought on a par with the thunder!

The madman grabbed the middle-aged woman's hair, pulled the person to his side, raised the knife in his hand, squeezed out the boiling blood, and the spiritual power emitted by the jade symbol suddenly became three points thicker, the madman laughed, and two mud snakes rose from the ground, and rolled up towards Ye Qing and a few people, Xiao Luo and Dacheng had never seen such a battle, and drilled straight into He Cheng Shuangye Qingrang's back.

Ye Qing let a dense bush of vines emerge in front of his feet, and went around the snake's head, pinching it into it as soon as it was entangled, the mud snake was a real mud snake, the soil was mixed with water and dense, no matter how hard the vines tried, they couldn't cut one of them off, and the same was true for those who fought fiercely with the thunder snake over there, once it was destroyed by the thunder force, the snake tail would draw more water and soil from the ground and refill it.

Although this madman is only a fourth-order, the dual abilities of water and land complement each other and stretch endlessly, and the battle is thus stalemate, and no one can endure anyone!

He Chengshuang became more and more impatient, and the thunder snake suddenly swelled in mid-air, and exploded with a bang, blasting the two mud snakes into countless pieces, and the mud cracked and sprayed onto the two stone walls.

After the explosion, several small silver objects were faintly rolling on the ground, the size of pebbles, emitting a ghostly light. Hua Hanzhang panted and looked over, he absorbed the violent wind here, and the silver snake suddenly exploded, leaving no bones left, but leaving three snake eggs of different sizes on the ground!

At this moment, a spider with a large basin didn't know where to hide and crawled out, six hairy legs shuddered to see, Hua Hanzhang was frightened, and saw the big spider crawl to the side of the three snake eggs, put the snake eggs together, the abdomen trembled, and the spider silk spit out, wrapped around the snake eggs, it seems that the cocoon is the masterpiece of the hairy spider!

Hua Hanzhang connected the cause and effect, and also understood the matter, the silver snake was trapped in a cocoon made by spiders, absorbing the wind to grow, and at the same time

read

in separate volumes93

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society