Hua Hanzhang slapped his right hand to the ground, and one turned over and barely dodged, and his foot was still scratched.

In just a few tens of seconds, the airflow in the stone room became thinner and thinner from the initial thick and thick lines, and it made a tinkling sound of gold and iron on the heavy stone wall, leaving a little white mark.

Hua Hanzhang can understand why there are holes in the stone wall, Bacheng is pierced by an extremely thin wind blade, and the silver snake cocoon was originally to suppress the storm, but now it is taken away by Hua Hanzhang, and no one absorbs the wind power that spews out, so it naturally attacks everywhere.

Jiang Ruoyu and Hua Hanzhang dodged left and right, because the hole opened before was too small, if they squeezed out now, they would definitely be seriously injured, Jiang Ruoyu would definitely try his best to block all the wind swords for him in order to protect him, so that when he went out, Jiang Ruoyu would have his life? Thinking of this, Hua Hanzhang was no longer in a hurry to run out, he wanted to take back the cocoon and return the silver snake to its original position, and in a hurry, he saw where there was still the shadow of the cocoon! It has long been cut by the wind sword!

Jiang Ruoyu saw that he stopped again, his heart was in a mess, and he was scraped by two "sword qi", rubbed off a layer of oil, and shouted: "Don't leave yet!" Two mud ropes poked in from outside the hole with both hands, tied Hua Hanzhang and pulled it out, but before he could take a step, he was crushed by the wind.

The clods of soil outside were continuously pumped in by Jiang Ruoyu, but as soon as they entered the stone room, they were broken into pieces by the ubiquitous wind, and the hurricane in the stone room had a faint tendency to evolve into a small sandstorm!

Jiang Ruoyu stretched out his hand and pulled it on his chest, took off his coat and rolled it on Hua Hanzhang's body, Hua Hanzhang stretched out his arm from his sleeve, feeling like a thousand pounds on his body, Jiang Ruoyu turned up his hat and buckled it on his head, reached out and pressed his shoulder, Hua Hanzhang found that the cotton clothes on his body gradually hardened, and in just a few seconds, it became like a golden bell hood covering his whole body, and he couldn't bend his arm if he wanted to!

Hua Hanzhang's inspiration flashed, and his thoughts suddenly became clear, it turned out that special mud and stone were poured into this clothes, but this weight was worn on Jiang Ruoyu's body and others couldn't see it, but it was a means to save his life when he was in crisis!

Chapter 69 The Door Talisman Reappears

After

protecting Hua Hanzhang, Jiang Ruoyu's spiritual power was greatly lost, and his feet were in a mess, and he actually flew out upside down, and was swept into the wind and flow, and was dizzy, flying up and down!

Hua Hanzhang looked at the more and more wounds on Jiang Ruoyu's body, his heart was like a knife, his silver teeth were clenched, and he couldn't say a word. Jiang Ruo's foolish luck and spiritual power blocked it, but there are also thousands of wind spiritual powers in the wind here, so he will have such a ability to destroy the world.

The hurricane is getting faster and faster! Thousands of small wind swords burst out along the trend of the whirlpool, and actually made a nourishing sound in the air, hitting the surrounding stone walls and the shield of Hua Hanzhang, the jingling sound was endless, the wind sword could not turn around with a blow, and Hula flew back into the whirlwind, Jiang Ruoyu was trapped in the whirlpool, his eyes were closed, his breathing was weak, the wind sword could penetrate the golden travertine, and it was even easier to cut the flesh and blood, Hua Hanzhang wished that he was immediately deaf and blind, better than Jiang Ruoyu's endless popping sound and splashing blood spots everywhere stirred his mind, life is better than death!

Hua Hanzhang suddenly felt a pain in his fingertips, lowered his eyes and looked, it turned out that the silver snake had climbed onto his left hand at some point, biting his index finger and middle finger, his fangs pierced deep into the flesh, blood beads rolled down, and he was sucked into his mouth, and a sense of powerlessness struck, it turned out that the silver snake was absorbing the wind spiritual power in his body!

Hua Hanzhang was shocked and angry, looking at Jiang Ruoyu's eyes were blood-red, the two fingers of his right hand poked out from the cuffs that were as hard as iron, the spiritual trick in his heart flowed rapidly, the wind direction between the world and the world in the stone room changed, and Hula stabbed at Hua Hanzhang's fingertips!

Hua Hanzhang's fingertips were white and prosperous, bursting out of a dazzling light cluster, thousands of wind forces converged, and the sword qi was greatly reduced when passing through the green expanse, turning into a stream of wind spiritual power flowing into the fingertips, and merging into Hua Hanzhang's body through the tendons, Hua Hanzhang suddenly felt that the spiritual power in his body was incomparably full, his spirit was greatly boosted, the accumulated injuries were eliminated, the meridians expanded, countless impurities were washed out of the body by the spiritual power, and a layer of gray-brown viscous gradually appeared on the skin.

The spiritual power continued to pour in, and after washing the muscles, veins, flesh and blood were still left, and they rushed towards the dantian, and there was a layer of misty aura fluttering in the dantian, which was stirred by the menacing spiritual power, and instantly surged and boiled, and the concentration gradually deepened. Hua Hanzhang's mind sank and fell into a mysterious realm, but it only lasted for a second, and he instantly regained his clarity, his body was extremely light, and the stench outside his body was sensitive, and he knew that the late stage of condensation had been completed!

At this time, he reached the consummation realm, but unfortunately Hua Hanzhang couldn't, the gesture was certain, and he accelerated the collection of the wind sword, and with the continuous loss of the wind sword melting, the wind whirlwind that enveloped Jiang Ruoyu faintly collapsed! Hua Hanzhang's face was overjoyed, and the spiritual power in his body became more and more agitated, his heart was like a thousand pounds, his hands and feet were swollen and painful, and his handsome face was about to appear, like a balloon on the verge of exploding!

Hua Hanzhang clasped the silver snake with his left hand, preventing it from breaking free, and the rolling spiritual power surged towards his left hand, pouring into the mouth of the silver snake at all! The excitement of the silver snake began to suck unusually 92

in

separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society