"It's useless to guess, let's go ahead and see, even if we can't find anyone, we have to find a way to get out ourselves." Before the words fell, Ye Qing let the seven cartilage whips around his wrist come out of his hand, and knocked down the things flying in mid-air to the ground, He Chengshuang raised his hand and released a thunderbolt, illuminating the dark grotto, the thunder smashed on the stone wall, exploded, and the sneaky man hiding behind the stone wall screamed "Ah", retreated, tripped over the stone and fell to the ground.

A pair of hands slammed into the person leaning back, and asked in an eager voice, "Does it hurt?" Hua Hanzhang didn't hurt very much, and when he turned his aura, the hot feeling disappeared a lot, but he still pouted and complained: "What the hell is this?" I'm blind!

When Jiang Ruoyu heard this, his eyes in the stone room suddenly became unkind, Hua Hanzhang saw his expression, his heart was happy, and he completely left the deflated food he had just eaten behind, and saw that the light inside was weak again, and immediately came up again, this time with experience, the two observed for a long time, and then came to the conclusion that the creatures in this silkworm chrysalis release light regularly, a cycle every fifteen minutes, whenever it can't release light, The wind will be loud and buzzing like locusts passing through.

"We've got to go in and take a look, the light won't hurt anyone anyway, just be careful."

Jiang Ruoyu knew that Hua Hanzhang would never give up if he didn't achieve his goal, so he had to follow his temperament, groping along the stone wall, finding a place that was more severely damaged, and wanted to melt the stone wall.

After trying it, he found it extremely difficult, Jiang Ruoyu gasped and said: "This stone material is so special, I used to break the stone mud, and I have never worked so hard."

Hua Hanzhang stretched out his hand and touched it, except for the color of the stone wall, there was no other special discovery, looking at those small holes and re-examining: "Look at these traces, it is very likely that they are from the internal destruction, that is to say, these stone walls with unusually thick and unknown materials on all sides are not necessarily to prevent outsiders from invading, but to a large extent to prevent the things inside from running away!" So, these holes are also the work of the creatures inside? Isn't it very dangerous..."

Jiang Ruoyu saw his expression, sighed in his heart, and said, "So what? When I break through the stone wall and go in, I will know that if you really like it, I will bring it to you, just like the painting inside.

Hua Hanzhang was half happy and half angry, and glanced at him: "Do you compare me to a woman!"

Jiang Ruoyu saw that one of his eyes was clear and bright, but the other injured eye was red, he was scolding, but he couldn't hide the smile on his mouth, he liked it but couldn't answer it, and he secretly hated himself for being clumsy for a while, and he couldn't say anything pleasing to people!

I had to turn my head and continue to try to make a passage, and it took a long time to melt a potholed hole, allowing only one person to pass through.

Before he had time to stand up, several brown and yellow plants suddenly appeared around his feet, tying the man firmly to the ground.

Ye Qing didn't step forward, and asked from a distance: "Who is hiding your head and revealing your tail?" The

man struggled to no avail, and asked with a sad face: "I am a member of the exploration team from the United Security Zone, who are you?" Why is it here?

Ye Qingrang didn't fully trust him, and asked: "I'm here to save people, it's a person sent by Mayor Zhou, since you say that you are a member of the investigation team, what is your name?"

"Wu... Wu Yongbo!

Ye Qingrang looked at He Chengshuang, they had already seen the missing list, and there was indeed such a person.

"Why are you alone and the others?"

Wu Yongbo replied: "I don't know, we entered the stone room above, the trigger mechanism fell, the instrument and companions were lost, scattered, and one of my teammates was injured and didn't survive, I was also looking for people everywhere, I was hungry for several days, I suddenly saw you, and my brain was messed up before throwing things at you!"

A person in a desperate situation, when he saw the same kind, he did not ask for help but attacked at the first time, what Wu Yongbo said, Ye Qingrang only believed three points, so he asked again: "Then do you have a way to contact other teammates?" For example, Zhou Huai?

Wu Yongbo nodded again and again: "Yes, each of us is equipped with a transmitter to collect special wavelength contact, and it can be used without a signal, but this instrument is only for people to be able to detect and rescue after being in distress, we can't rely on this accurate positioning, otherwise we won't be able to find each other!" I also received Zhou Huai's signal yesterday, and he should still be alive.

Ye Qingrang withdrew Qiantenteng, Wu Yongbo sat up, and asked, "You said you are a rescue team?" Then how come there are only two people, is it..."

Ye Qingrang had already found out that this person's spiritual power was low, and he was just an ordinary evolutionary, and said: "We also encountered the same situation, but the people who came to the rescue were the elites of the Awakened, even if

they read

90 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society