The third-order zombies are unavoidable, only in the lightning and flint between the thunder snakes, the two of them were originally crawling on the ground, after being touched by the thunder snakes, their hands and feet trembled, nine thunder snakes swam along the zombies, and finally condensed into two "blue snakes" that are difficult to distinguish between true and false, the snake's head was raised high, and the sparks splashed between the snake's swallows, and one of them drilled into the eyebrows of the zombies, and the zombie body suddenly rose up, and then fell motionless, and the eyebrows were scorched black, Two large holes in the mouth of the bottle loomed between the messy hair. Razer held a crystal nucleus in his mouth, and turned back to He Cheng's hands.

There was only a soft click, and the man's magazine was loaded.

After the two men reacted, they were so shocked that they couldn't close their mouths, and looked at He Chengshuang's eyes with fear and envy, and some indescribable heat. Team Leader Huang and Awen Awu glanced at each other, and set off a storm in their hearts, relying on Wang Zhijian's relationship, they have not been in contact with mutated ability awakeners, and the ability of the three of them is also outstanding among ordinary awakened people, and He Chengshuang's move not only gives them supreme confidence in their mission on this trip, but also is deeply shocked!

Ye Qingrang and Jiang Ruoyu were naturally surprised, but there was another person here who was calm and calm, and he was the only woman. Ye Qingrang only took a closer look at her at this time, she was not tall, very petite, it may have been a fight in front of her, her coat had long been gone, and now she was only wearing a smoke-gray close-fitting cashmere sweater and black leggings, although her breasts and hips were not particularly □□, but the proportions were coordinated, her thin waist was not enough, and her legs were slender. The apricot eyes on the goose egg face are slightly open, the cheeks are ruddy, the willow eyebrows are curved and more cute and amiable, and the most rare thing is that the skin is delicate and white, and it is still beautiful without powder.

The woman recognized Jiang Ruoyu and He Chengshuang just now, and came to Jiang Ruoyu's side with a smile: "Brother Jiang, it's really you!"

She stood beside Jiang Ruoyu and spoke, her head tilted hard, Jiang Ruoyu pressed her head, and her attitude was unexpectedly kind and intimate: "Xiaoyun, I didn't expect to meet you here, Boss He..."

He Chengshuang nodded: "Take it."

When the

woman saw He Chengshuang speak, her heart finally fell to the ground, and she couldn't help jumping lightly on the spot, and said in a low voice: "Hehe, thank you Boss He!"

Ye Qingrang was confused, but it was obvious that this was an old acquaintance between He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu, and the relationship was quite good, but now was not the time to catch up.

As soon as the two men saw that Ju Yun easily joined the team, they became even more anxious: "Ju Yun, it turned out to be your friend, then we happened to leave together!"

Ju Yun smiled when he heard this, and his tone was flat: "Luo Ping, we were forced here by the third-order zombies that suddenly appeared in order to get through the heart vine, and now Boss He has helped everyone solve the zombies, you can just return the same way now to join the people outside, why are you still entangled?" The

man's face stiffened, but he was still unwilling: "If you want to go back, then you are also a participant in this mission, if you don't go with us, what do you say when we go back?"

"It's funny, I'm not a member of your regiment, and I didn't say that I wanted to defect from my own regiment, and the heart piercing vine is not in my hands, do you need to go back and explain something?"

Of course, these two men had other thoughts, seeing that the strength of He Chengshuang and his group was unfathomable, and they were obviously prepared to take over a special task, they naturally did not want to go back empty-handed, but wanted to follow behind to see if they could pick up the leak.

He Chengshuang has seen a lot of this kind of person, but he has always wanted to take advantage of him in the end, and he can't please them in the end, if he lets them go back, and then asks someone to chase and intercept him, wouldn't it be troublesome.

He Chengshuang looked at the two of them and said in a very casual tone: "Then let's all follow."

Team Leader

Huang stood behind He Chengshuang, and when he saw the cold color in his eyes, he immediately fell silent.

In this case, Team Leader Huang did not delay any longer, walked quickly to the center and squatted down, stretched out his hand and pressed on the ground, the protective wall covering the top of the cemetery gradually peeled off and turned into dust, and a gray mist surged above the grave, covering the situation underneath tightly.

The bodyguard trio was obviously not the first time they had seen it, and they took out three crystal nuclei the size of quail eggs from their arms, and Ju Yun snorted softly: "It's the crystal nucleus of a third-order zombie!" The

three of them threw the crystal nucleus into the yin fog at the same time, and the crystal nucleus was instantly wrapped in a thick mist, but strangely did not fall, but floated and sank in the mist, the three of them put their hands into the fog, and the spiritual power surged, and the three crystal nuclei instantly emitted a strange white light, and the white light attracted each other, showing a triangular trend, breaking the yin fog through a large hole for one person to pass.

He Chengshuang and He Rong jumped down without hesitation, Ye Qing asked Jiang Ruoyu to follow immediately, and Ju Yun saw Jiang Ruoyu's figure disappear

Read 73 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society