He Chengshuang whispered: "The longevity grass actually grows in the burial tomb, I don't know what treasures will be in the underground palace of Qin Shi Huang."

Team Leader Huang smiled bitterly: "What treasure we don't know, don't dare to think about it, think too much is likely to live long, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum from the construction to the present, I don't know how many waves of tomb robbers have been experienced, even Xiang Yu and the like have not been able to enter, what do we compare with him, the wall of the underground palace is four meters thick, and it is still wrapped in bricks, and the roads leading to the interior of the underground palace are still intact, but the archaeologists have drilled more than 40,000 exploration holes, and they are not allowed to enter?" A

few people walked through the staff passage, and when they turned a door, they could see that there were many zombies wandering in the empty tourist passage outside. He Chengshuang said: "Now there is no staff to maintain the imperial tomb, and it is unknown whether the longevity grass is still there."

The

bodyguard shook his head when he heard this, took out a thumb-thick thing from his pocket, the ashes were very inconspicuous, he burned one head with a lighter, and said while burning: "You don't know, the feng shui of the imperial tomb is weird, the zombies here are extremely fierce from the beginning, and the intensifiers and awakened people who are damaged here are all corpses, so those who stay here are all equivalent to elites, and the advancement is also very fast, second-order zombies abound, It's not just anyone who goes to the tomb to accompany them.

After the

ash fluttering thing was lit, it was like a candle of incense, but the smell was disgusting, there was a smell of dead bodies rotting in dog days, Team Leader Huang took the incense and smoked it up and down on everyone's body, Awen Awu cooperated to put on a special mask, and also gave Ye Qing three of them. He Rong couldn't wear a mask, and its sense of smell was extremely sensitive, so he almost fell down after being smoked.

However, the benefits are also obvious, and when the six of them slowly walked down through the corridor, the zombies around them turned a blind eye. Ye Qing let Yu Guang see, most of these zombies were intact, their skin and flesh were atrophied and black-brown, firmly attached to the skeleton, like a walking dry corpse, they walked blindly, but their range of activity was extremely small, they didn't go outside, as if they were bound here.

Ye Qingrang came in from the ruins of the No. 3 Garden Temple on the right, and when he passed through the No. 2 temple, he could go to the No. 5 burial cemetery, just in the peripheral area of No. 3, more than a dozen second-order zombies could be seen, and there may be more hidden in the shadows, and everyone easily came to the No. 2 area, but many of the means to deal with it easily tonight are all based on the lessons of the previous fiasco, think about the brothers who died here in the last few missions, The three black-clothed bodyguards felt quite heavy in their hearts.

Six people and one leopard have the cover of "zombie smoke", and they take a shortcut through the wall, without wasting a trace on the detour, Ye Qingrang understands that this is probably a matter of time that "zombie smoke" can last, and such a good thing must be difficult to make, otherwise one person will be able to come and go freely if he takes one.

Team Leader Huang, like Jiang Ruoyu, is an earth attribute awakener, and the kung fu of breaking the wall and rebuilding has made the furnace perfect, and he refuses to spend the slightest extra strength, so he almost let everyone climb over.

When He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu passed, they could only bend over, so that He Chengshuang kept frowning, Ye Qingrang knew that it was not that he was losing his temper for no reason, but that there were too many flaws in this posture, and it was difficult to attack and defend in case of a sudden attack.

He Rong is familiar with the way, a leopard's tail flicked left and right, the golden beast pupils were even more terrifying in the dark night, but the flame on the tip of the tail was gone, it was it that found a way to hide, otherwise the utensils around it would be destroyed by the flames, at first it was very proud, Ye Qing taught it to restrain only when it didn't understand, and only after an unintentional fire and arson, it repented.

Soon they passed through Area 2 and entered Area 5, Area 5 was very large, but the real cemetery was only on the left, and everyone held their breath and did not dare to take a wrong step.

At this time, I only heard a crisp sound, the expressions of the six people changed suddenly, and they all looked towards the left front, only to see one person crashing through the glass main door, flying up in the air, and falling heavily to the ground, followed by a burst of chaotic footsteps, two men and a woman hurriedly broke in, as if they were being chased, and the three of them didn't care to look at the seriously injured companions as soon as they came in, and saw Ye Qinglet six people in black at a glance!

At this time, Ye Qingrang and the others were still some distance away from the cemetery, and it was too late to go in immediately, and it was even more unwilling to retreat.

The three of them didn't care whether Ye Qingrang was friend or foe, they raised their weapons while running, and they didn't dare to shout loudly: "Don't do it, they're all here to do the task!" The

three of them ran to Team Leader Huang in the blink of an eye, and they didn't have time to catch their breath to explain, but Team Leader Huang waved his hand to stop him, and his eyes were fixed on the entrance of the main entrance of District 5, two thin female zombies, such as

Reading

72 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society