𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜

━━ ADMIST THE darkness liesa mirror

a mirror. grand and mysterious,
it decides the fate of the selected.
glass pitch black, blank as an empty
canvas. it soon is tainted with color,
smudging ink with a beautiful RED.

THE HEROINE who descended to a tragic end, fate finally turned, and a last wish of affection was granted through means of a DIVINE BEING.

THROUGH GUIDANCE and His will, she shall receive what is earned to her, a life of eternal bliss and joy. Heart throbbing, feelings of warmth, let her relish in the sentiment till it becomes unbearable.

━━ NEW CONFIDANTS INTRODUCED
"WE FINALLY meet, cutie!" A voice you didn't recognize exclaimed. Looking upward, you came face-to-face with a pair of green eyes and a signature mark of a diamond under his right eye.

The smile he wore was both charming and friendly as he winked, holding his cell phone in view. "Mind if we take a pic together!?" He gave you no time to answer, taking his position beside you, his ginger hair tickling your face.

"I APOLOGIZE for that, he can get carried away sometimes." Was being undeniably attractive also a requirement for this school? No matter how scummy one can be, you can't lie and say they look exactly like their personality.

Short, dark green hair, warm hazel eyes, and full-rimmed glasses that suited his looks perfectly. Any more of this and you'll begin to feel envious.

THE LIBRARY surpassed all of your expectations. The Headmaster was certainly right, this school was prestigious in and out. Just as you were about to browse through the many selections of books the school had to offer, the clearing of a throat was heard behind you.

Turning around, a male was standing right there. The first thing you noticed was that he was considerably shorter than most students you've seen. Another was his rather very beautiful appearance of a natural red hair color, his inward curved bangs with two strands shaping a heart, and his bluish-gray eyes.

The last was the stern frown on his face.

UNEXPECTED EMOTIONS ━━
"YUUKEN? IS something the matter?" You asked, taking a seat close to him on the couch he sat on. Perhaps it wasn't the best question to ask, it was obvious to anyone that he wasn't himself at the moment. The Yuuken you've grown accustomed to wasn't present and it felt... Odd.

"Grim is complaining about it as well... Not to say there isn't something he's fussing about..." Yuuken still didn't answer, and you were slowly beginning to regret trying to address him on the situation.

Suddenly, he stared at you in the eyes with such intensity you froze. This was the most serious he had ever been and it was alarming... (to you) Did you do something wrong...?

"(n)... What do you think of Ace and Deuce...?" Oh, what?

━━ MORE UNUSUAL ENCOUNTERS
IS THIS normal? Or was it a case that people have grown used to it? Though, that might not be entirely correct. If it was normal, a few students would not have run away as a result.

Hesitantly, you retrieved your handkerchief from the blonde bob-cut male who was dramatically kneeling and holding his hat to his chest. Once the cloth left his gloved hands, he hopped on his feet and continued on his merry way. You shuddered. You don't know why, but some part of you told you to run. And you did, straight back to your classroom.

"IT'S YOU...!" A soft gasp elicited from your throat as a pair of familiar ruby eyes twinkling with mischief stared back at you. Chuckling at your reaction, he reappeared in an upright position.

"Me? Oh my, have we met before?" He hummed, his eyelids drooping as he gave you a look of no remorse. What was more stunning you didn't know, the fact his voice did not match his outward appearance or the audacity he had to lie about giving you a spook.

━━ AND ALONG with those
experiences awaken buried
memories and past pains.

'WHY? WHY does it hurt so much?
We share no history, so why do I care?
This sense of agony, it's crushing me.'

'THE PAIN, it's too real. I can feel the hurt.
Different scenarios, but the emotional
pain is all the same for you and me.'

'PLEASE, DO not cry. Your suffering
has come to an end.'
[TEARS OF AFFECTION]

MY WONDERLAND, also rightfully yours
I will forever await you, hold onto my
hand for an eternity, My Love.

AFFECTION
" let me be that special someone for you "