"I've been sick for a while and I'm throwing up every morning and I sometimes fell dizzy. "

She looks at me and I know we're both thinking the same thing.

"I know you're thinking what I'm thinking. I don't remember the last time I took a plan B pill. There's just been a lot of stress with Chris and it kind of slipped my mind. It's been haunting me for days so I ordered four of them online for me to test."

She says and I just keep quite . Me ,and a... baby. I can't even... Shit , my mom and my brothers are going to kill me . I just need to be silent right now, I need to think.

"Are you going to say something?"

"But y-you, pro-promised that ..."

"I know, and I'm sorry. "

"When was the last time you saw Chris?" I ask and she looks at me and I can see the disbelief in her eyes, but mostly the hurt. God, I feel like an idiot for making her feel this way.

"Are you being serious right now? You were the last person I saw for the past week and also the only one raw, I ask Chris to put on protection, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to claim here."

I look at her and she has tears in her eyes. I pull her closer to me and I hug her.

"I'm sorry , I'm just really freaking out right now , and I don't even know what I'm nonsense I'm saying right now."

She pulls away from me and she looks at me with a serious look. She wipes away her tears and breathes in.

"I've decided that I'm going to keep it."

Wait what! Why would she do that. She's risking both our futures here, but I also know I can't tell her what to do with her body.

She stands up and looks at me.

"I'll give you a few days to think about all of this. Bye."

...

Alexandria

I get in my room and I close the door . I close my eyes and breathe in and out to try and calm myself down. The minute I open my eyes I see my dad sitting on my couch and my pregnancy tests in his view. He looks at me and I can see the fury in his eyes.

He stands up and I walk away from him scared.

"Hey hey, I just want to talk. " He says calmly and I nod . We sit down on the couch and I look at the tests and I suddenly feel very embarrassed.

"I'll uh, talk about these after I'm done with what I came here for. "

"Uhm, ok then."

"I head about what happened with Chris and his family. I wanted to talk to you because I know it's all going too fast for you. "

He stops talking and looks at the tests

"At least , you're bound to Chris forever with these ." He says with a smile and I realise that he thinks it belongs to Chris.

"It's not his dad." I say and he immediately stops smiling.

"What!" He shouts and I look at him in shock and I start to feel very scared and I'm also shivering.