Chapter 7:Prank-Tastrophe

You were making sure you had everything for school.

Y/n:Wallet?Check.Stuff I need to write with?Check.Nintendo Switch for when social studies class?Check.Real functioning M67Gernade to prank people with?.........Check.

You opened the front door only to be bombard with a hug.

Y/n:AHHH!!!

*Thud!*

You were tackled by a kiss to the lips.

Zatana:MMMMWHA!!

Y/n:Zatana?!?!You wanna tell me why you're crashing into me like a Fighter Jet that crashed in some random forest?!

Zatana:Because I have super exciting news!

Y/n:We're gonna bully Jessica for being a vegan?!

Zatana:What?No.

Zatana showed you her ring finger.

Y/n:Oh you.....got engaged?Aren't you a little young to be married?

You got up from the floor and dusted yourself off.

Y/n:I know I shouldn't be talking but I was kinda forced into marriage.

Zatana:IT'S WITH YOU!!

Y/n:What?!

Zatana:Diana came to my house last night and she said it's ok!!We can be together as well so she gave me one of the ring fingers from her home!!

She said hugging you.

Y/n:What in the Polygamy relationship fuck?!?

Zatana:*Sniff,sniff*Do I smell gunpowder?

Y/n:THE GERNA-

*BOOOM!*

*Next scene*

You were walking to school now with Zatana and Diana holding your hands.And as you did you felt even more death threats coming your way.

Y/n(thoughts):I thought Diana was going to tell Zatana to back off or something!!Not give her the ok!Although I will admit my hands have never been warmer.