Chapter 24: Are you scared?

Start from the beginning

Power stood up, making makima surprised and looked and gritted his teeth.

Power: "I'M NOT AFRAID!!!"

Denji: "Are you scared?"

Power: "I'M NOT AFRAID!!!"

Denji: "Then prove it"

Power: "FINE!!!"

After that, a few demon hunters came in and took the power away. Before leaving the room, she said loudly: "I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT I AM NOT AFRAID!!!"

Denji: "ok"

Power and those demon hunters left the room leaving pochita, denji and makima there. Makima turned to denji, tilted her head and looked at him with curious eyes.

Makima: "How did you do it?"

Denji: "Just encourage him and you'll be done"

Makima: "I'll take the power away for a while, someone wants to join your team"

A small shark fin was protruding from the floor, it jumped out and clearly appeared to be the shark demon. The shark demon ignored denji's presence and hugged pochita in the small dog's resistance, it continuously barked loudly for denji's help.

Denji: "Who is this guy?"

Makima: "he's a beam shark demon, normally a brute that's hard to talk to, it seems like he likes pochita a lot"

Beam:" THE GREAT SAW!! THE GREAT SAW!!"

Denji: "Hey, let Pochita go, can't you see he's upset?"

Beam looked up at denji, suddenly beam's face wrinkled and scared, trying to stay away from denji.

Beam: "MONSTER!! MONSTER!! SIR, LET'S RUN TOGETHER FROM THAT Bald-Headed MONSTER!!"

Denji: "You bastard, who are you calling bald!?"

Makima: "Everyone, calm down, everything is resolved"

Makima looked up at denji's face and saw that he looked a bit depressed.

Makima: "What's wrong?"

Denji: "sigh...nothing, just a bit bored"

Makima: "Then... tomorrow is a day off, you and I should go on a date."

________________

The next morning, makima arrived on time and stood in front of a movie theater waiting. It had been about 40 minutes since she stood here but there was no sign of denji appearing, the makima herself who was gradually losing her composure appeared from afar a familiar figure, and yes, it was is a bald young man. He wore a hoodie with the word OPPAI printed on it along with jeans and sneakers, which can be said to look extremely casual.

Makima: (finally arrived)

Denji: "Sorry for being late"

Makima: "You kept me waiting for a long time"

Denji: "Sorry, I was busy buying discounted items so I forgot"

Makima: (forgot, did he forget)

Makima widened her eyes in surprise, because she did not expect that someone would dare to forget her appointment, even the attitude and explanation were very nonsense, with no respect for makima at all.

She rubbed her temples with her hands while still trying to keep a calm expression.

Makima: "Okay, but won't you bring pochita?"

Denji: "Why would anyone bring a demon into the cinema?And what are we going to do today?"

Makima: "we will watch movies from now until night"