Chapter 18: future domination

Start from the beginning

Denji: "You there, what are you laughing at? Do you like to laugh? Punch your mother to death now!"

As for Pochita, when he saw that Power was scared, he continued to show interest, because the little dog was basically a devil, so it was normal to enjoy other people's fear.

Power: "b-but that's the plan..."

Denji: "So you didn't know where else to go, you suddenly destroyed my house, my god!"

Upon hearing Denji's reproaches, Power lowered his face, tears began to fall, his face showing remorse. Seeing this, Denji just sighed and scratched his neck. He reached out to hold Power's hand and pulled her up.

Denji: "Stop holding on, call a technician to fix it later. I'll cook curry for you with pochita tonight."

"Um" Power wiped her tears and nodded.

______________

Aki was standing with tendo and kurose as they were standing on an inclined elevator, going down to a secret underground facility.

Kurose: "Forging a contract with a strong demon means paying more, so be careful."

Tendo: "going back to work is like going to the tiger's den, you need a stronger weapon to fight"

Aki: "..."

The elevator stopped, they stepped out and walked down a long corridor with large, long and dark incoming pipes with some dim light creating the feeling that this was a prison.

Kurose: "This is where the captured demons are kept, where you will receive a new contract"

Aki: "..."

Kurose: "It's not really relevant, but is today's person your girlfriend?"

Tendo: "Stop thinking nonsense"

Aki: "my partner's sister"

Kurose: "Did she come to punch you?"

Aki: "no, she came to give me some letters"

{aki's flashback}

"Here are the letters my sister sent, you're the one who should read them" the woman said as she gave the letters to aki.

He took the stack of letters, took one out and read them. Most of the letters are family visits, there are letters about Himeno's daily life and there are also letters about aki.

-I don't think I can continue anymore, what should I do to make aki give up? He even ignored her with meaningless answers -

Aki looked at the letter, an incomprehensible feeling appeared in him. With a trembling hand, he put the letter down and let out a long, shaky breath.

"...me" aki was interrupted when Himeno's sister's phone rang. She pulled it out and answered "alo"

Himeno: "Little sister! Where are you now?!"

"Ah, I'm at aki's place" the younger sister replied.

"WHERE IS AKI?!" Himeno answered loudly into the phone, causing her younger sister to cover her ears, "I also showed him the letters..."

Himeno:"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SHOW IT TO HIM?!"

Himeno's sister: "But I thought..."

Himeno: "oh my god he'll know everything!"

Himeno's sister: "she wants to talk to you"

Himeno: "WHAT!? NO! DON'T GIVE HIM THE PHONE!"

The woman gave the phone to aki, he took it and put it in his ear.