"But even if she didn't do that, I wouldn't ever get you into big trouble. Hell, I can't lay a hand on my best friend. I can even endure the things that they will do to me for once to share the pain you've been feeling every time you got into a fight just to defend us"

"But still, I wouldn't want that for you. It's enough for me to feel those things but not you guys.. I couldn't take that"

"You know, they're a bunch of idiots to treat you this way. You're a gem.. and you're supposed to be taken care of. Instead of making you go through this hell"

"We can't do anything about that. We don't know what's been running through their heads. But we're lucky enough to have comrades that'll help us"

"Who could that be?"

"Someone I haven't seen but I trust with my life"

"Wow.. that's unbelievable"

"Why's that?"

"You haven't trusted anyone for years after some bitches toyed with you, other than me and Jessy," she said with confusion laced in her voice.

"Well, let's just say she's like you guys. There's something in her that I see in the both of you and I have a strong connection with her.. but differently" I said softly as I felt a smile slowly forming on my face.

"I know that smile Samantha" I released a laugh as she said those words with a knowing tone.

"Sam I'm afraid that woman was right. What if something happens on our way home? I can't imagine myself some centimeters buried under the ground yet" She struggled to enter the key to the keyhole with her shaky hands so I obliged.

"We'll be fine" I assure her.

"Why are you so sure?" she asks as we hit the road.

"She's with us" I smiled at her as I felt my insides getting warmer. There's this happiness and a strong force again that I've been dying to feel every single damn time. It feels surreal.

"Who's she?"

"You'll know her"

"Geez Sam.. you're the one scaring me off" she uttered as she fidgeted on her seat uncomfortably.

"Relax..she won't bite. I'll let you know about her later. And you're sleeping at my house tonight. I don't want to worry about you being in the newspaper the next day exclaiming that your body was found dead," I say as I look out of the window.

She didn't say anything as she focused her eyes on the road with shaky knees.

Do you know that feeling when someone comes home to you after a long time of being far away? It felt like that whenever I sensed her presence. I got all excited and nervous at the same time. She's the only one who can make me feel this way. And it was something about a great connection between two people that I can't quite understand, where it all begins. I just woke up one day with those feelings that seemed to be attached to me. It's a feeling that is so bizarre yet familiar at the same time like that was engraved in my being without my prior knowledge. And it only intensified when I got to know the reason why my heart was beating so fast every time that presence was near, and who my heart was beating for.

"Hi"

I smile sweetly, hearing that angelic voice that seems to be music to my ears putting the worries that eating me at bay. I just hope everything will be okay and I can get the answers that I've been dying to know.

I opened the car window and savored the cold night air along with a perfume that over time I got so familiar with. I wonder how long could this last. I wake up every morning to get ready for school then afterwards I walk down the street towards my workplace, a small coffee shop downtown, and a club full of drunken teenagers. I don't know what I'm expecting to happen. But I just hope nothing worse that I can't handle.