⛄️December 17, 2015⛄️

❄️❄️❄️Mallory's POV❄️❄️❄️
It's officially been 3 years since Louis went to prison... I refused to leave "Horror House" so they let me stay. "I miss you baby." I whisper as I walk along the snowy trail surrounding the house. Johannah and Lottie went to go get something and that left me with the little ones. Georgia, Phoebe, Daisy, and Félicité were back home with their step dad Daniel. Doris and Ernest were sleeping soundly in the living room inside their little play pen. I walked into the living room seeing that they're still sleeping. I decided to begin making supper and turned on Fourth Of July  filled the house and the twins woke up but didn't start fussing. I let the cookies that I made earlier on the counter and went to go lay down with the twins. They both are adorable. "Wanna take a nap with Auntie Mallory?" I said as Doris crawled over to me and laid down with me as Ernest played with their toys. My eyes began getting heavier and heavier until I fell asleep on the floor with Doris sleeping with me.

❄️❄️❄️️Johanna's POV❄️❄️❄

"Lottie do you think Mallory will like this one?" I ask her holding up a red dress. She nods and goes back to shopping for matching shoes. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and the number was unknown. "Hello?" I ask cautiously. "Miss Johanna Tomlinson?" the voice asks. "Um no I just got married not too long ago it's Mrs. Johannah Deakin now but what can I do for you." I ask.  "Well Mrs. Deakin your son Louis William Tomlinson is being released today. If it's not any trouble we can have someone else to come collect him." the speaker asked as I tell Lottie to go pay for our things. "We'll be there in an hour." I state as I hang up. "Lottie come on we have to get your brother." I say as she runs to the car. She must really miss her brother but then again who could blame her. Last time we saw him was proposing to Mallory. He looked so handsome with his all black attire and his reaction when Mallory said yes was so bright and caring. He was smiling like he just won the lottery. Mallory graduated and now is in charge of Hamilton Enterprise. She works from the cabin and no one seems to complain. She never smiles like she use to. She'd just smirk and nod but never crack a smile to anyone. She always wears Louis' sweater whenever she has the chance. She's always reading the letter he wrote and listening to the song he wrote. She was truly heart broken for the past 3 years.