"I like my little pony rainbow rocks!" Oh Karen... Oh... (Best movie by the way)

Gretchen is already inside dressed as a mouse. Cuties wearing matching costumes. I smell a little bit on LGBTQ in the air...

--------------------------------+

As soon as we step into the party my head already starts to hurt. I grumble softly as I look around. I take Karen and Gretchen notice my nervousness because they basically shove a drink in my hand and usher me into a secluded spot where we all talk together.

"So, Y/n. Like anyone?" Gretchen asks. I guess Gretchen and I haven't really talked much.

"Yeah, no? Maybe. I mean..." I stumble over my words. Damn, maybe I am a loser?

"Gretchen, you made her nervous." Karen says.

"No, I didn't!"

"Look at her!" Okay Karen. Gretchen sighs dramatically.

"What's wrong?" I ask, just wanting to get over the 'making me nervous' situation.

"Jason..." She says in a dreamy voice. Okay... Elaborate, maybe?

"Hey!" Cady yells, walking over to us.

I swear to go, Karen almost pisses herself. "Why are you dressed so scary?" She asks.

"It's Halloween." Cady explains, gesturing with her shoulders.

"Have you seen Jason?" Gretchen asks, already bored with the conversation.

"You know who's looking fine tonight?" Karen asks. I swear to god if she doesn't say Gretchen, I'm going to throw up. "Seth Mosakowski." Okay! So, correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't Mosakowski Karen's last name? Like, Karen Mosakowski? Just checking, I'm fine if I'm wrong, I can live with it, but... Just... Okay.

"Okay, you did not just say that." Gretchen says, a look of shock on her face.

"What? He's a good kisser."

"He's your cousin."

"Oh... That's not..." I start, a grimace on my face as I look between the two.

"Yeah, but he's my first cousin." Karen says with a smile.

"Right..." Gretchen says with a worried expression. I get it.

"I think I need a refill..." I mumble, walking away.

As I'm walking away from that madness, I bump into someone. "Sorry-... Regina." I mumble, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Woah... You act like you've seen a ghost." She says with a grin. It might just be because I've discovered that I like her now and I'm delusional, but I SWEAR that smile is genuine.

"You just surprised me is all..." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "You are... a cute rabbit." I point out.

"Bunny. The word rabbit just... it smells. Bad." She says, shaking her head. I laugh.

"Right... A cute bunny, then."

"Thank you..." we stand there for, like, four seconds. Which is a weirdly long time to be standing there and looking at each other if you really think about it. after about two seconds we stop smiling. Well, I think I stopped? I don't know. Regina's eyes were just... and her little bunny ears... and.

"Oh, there's Aaron." She points out. "I wanted to talk to him... So..." I look behind me to where Aaron is.

"Ah, right. Well... I-"

"I'll see you..." She says with a soft tone.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

AND SHE TOUCHES MY ARM AS SHE WALKS PAST!!???!?!!??!?!!

HOLY FUCK

AAAAAAHHHHH

"Uh- yeah." I mumble, watching her walk up to Aaron.

Call me a creep, I don't care. But I just can't stop myself. I continue watching her talk to Aaron. They turn to the side and Aaron waves at someone, he seems a little weirded out.

I look away for one second. ONE SECOND. When I turn back around, Aaron and Regina are kissing. You're actually joking. They pull away, well, more like Aaron pushes her away, but they only go back to sucking face a second later.

Cady rushes past me. I take too long to react and when I rush outside to follow her, she's already gone.

"Are you alright?" I ask a guy who's fallen off the railing on the Varanda.

"Yeah... You're sister's spooky..." He says, getting up again.

"Sure." I mumble, not listening and looking around. Karen and Gretchen join me outside.

"Where'd she go?" Gretchen asks.

"Home... Probably..." I say, turning around to look at them. "Uh... I should probably go." I nod.

Regina walks outside, she's holding Aaron's hand. "What's going on?" Regina asks. I know she already knows. She said she'll talk to Aaron for her. I shake my head and walk off before I do something stupid. That punch was definitely spiked. 

--------------------------------+

When I got home, Cady wasn't there. "Where's Cady?" I ask, stepping inside.

"Why isn't she with you?" Mum asks, seeming annoyed.

"Hold on now, she could be with a friend. Why don't you give her a call, Y/n?" Dad suggests. I nod and pull out my phone to call her, but before I do, she messages me.

'At Janis' place.' 

Uh oh. She's really upset. She only uses proper grammar when she's upset. 

"She's fine." I say.

"Fine?"

"She's at a friend's house, mum." I raise my voice slightly.

"Don't raise your voice at me."

"I'm upset! Jesus!" I run off to my room and close the door.

I shouldn't be upset; I should've seen it coming. I mean, she's straight. Regina wouldn't even dream of dating me.

--------------------------------+

REGINA POV:

I don't even like Aaron. I just kissed him to prove a point. I mean, what was Cady even expecting? Anyways, now we're together again or whatever. I don't care for it. I mean, I haven't really thought about boys in a while. There's Shane Oman, he's pretty cute... I don't know. 

I lay down into bed, flat on my back as always. I carefully pull my sleep mask down over my eyes and try to relax. Eventually, I slowly drift into a calm slumber.

--------------------------------+

A/N:

I DID ITT!!

chapter six everyone, eat up.

Thank you for everyone who has been enjoying this and stuff.

That's it, bye.