Espionaging mission

Start from the beginning

Missouri : " I am USS Missouri BB 63, thrid class of the Iowa class Fast Battleships of the US Navy, ready for battle ! "

Commander Allison : " Nice to meet you Nimitz and Missouri, i am Commander Allison. The Commander of Azur Lane, *seeing Iowa and Wisconsin* and who might be you two ladies~ ? "

 The Commander of Azur Lane, *seeing Iowa and Wisconsin* and who might be you two ladies~ ? "

Iowa : " Hey there handsome~ ! My name is USS Iowa BB 61. Leader of the Iowa class Fast Battleships, and i am the big sister of New Jersey by the way "

Commander Allison : " Nice to meet you woman, i didn't know that you could be so attrractive just like New Jersey~ "

Iowa : " Hehe, thanks " *a bit blush due to surprised the commander know her teasing*

Wisconsin : " We'll see that later big sis, and i am USS Wisconsin BB 64. The last ship of the Iowa class Fast Battleships, i am Missouri and Iowa, also NJ's younggest sister "

Commander Allison : ( Another less talk and lot of act shipgirl huh ? But her look is beautiful too, can't wait to tease her )

Enterprise : " Commander, about the event now... "

Commander Allison : " Ah yes, about that. The Sakura Empire and Iron Blood have been notice using the sirens technology to increasing their ability in combat. It will be a big threat to the future if we not do something now "

Prince of Wales : " Seems like we need someone to espionaging the enemy base and gathering more informations "

Belfast : " We have arranged that with my queen also Commander, and now we are waiting your order "

Commander Allison : " I accept it, and for you especially Nimitz "

Nimitz : " Yes sir ? "

Commander Allison : " I heard you have useful aircrafts, can you help the shipgirls on their espionaging mission ? "

Nimitz : " It will be a honor sir "

_____________

Enterprise : " The increasing of Sirens activities and the Sakura Empire surprise attack really showing us that technology have increasing very high "