Thinking of this, he couldn't help but angrily pinch He Chengshuang's straight nose bones. He Chengshuang originally pursed his lips, but after his nose was pinched, he lost the source of air. He leaned over and opened his mouth to bite Ye Qing's soft, moderately thick lips, and from his side After grabbing the air and engaging in a "war of words", Ye Qingrang was taken advantage of. In desperation, he had to retract his hands to resist the other pair of big hands that were making trouble on his waist and chest.

Ye Qingrang raised one hand and countless The vines soared into the sky and tightly entangled the incoming zombies. However, the vines that had always been invincible in the past seemed so fragile when faced with the group of zombies in front of them. More and more third-level zombies broke free from their restraints and headed towards Ye Qingrang and his party. He rushed towards him fiercely.

Ye Qing let his peripheral vision sweep towards the group of partners who had been moving forward hand in hand since the apocalypse broke out. They were now at the end of their fight. Ye Qing let out a sigh. If this continues, everyone will die. He took a step forward, flipped his hands, and countless seeds fell to the ground. He then used the wood power to activate them. In an instant, various vine branches burst out of the ground, forming a siege, blocking the vicious zombies for a while. Out of everyone's sight,

Ye Qingrang's voice had already become hoarse due to the long-term lack of water: "Let Tiantian break out and go to the nearest safe zone to find someone to support us. This is our only hope! "

After saying that, he manipulated the plants to create a narrow passage. Zhao Tiantian's eyes lit up, and the green light around him surged. A gust of wind swept away a hundred meters away, and he ran away without looking back. Except for Ye Qingrang, there were two others left. Both the man and the woman looked ugly. Now that Zhao Tiantian is gone, will she really find someone to come back here to save people?

A man and a woman looked at each other, activated their powers, and suddenly ran towards the plant passage. Unexpectedly, we were only halfway through the run, and the plant quickly disintegrated in a few seconds. It wasn't that Ye Qingrang was doing anything, but that he didn't have much power left. After letting Zhao Tiantian go, he couldn't continue to consume unnecessary energy.

No more With the protection of plants and the fact that the two of them did not have Zhao Tiantian's wind power, the young woman was quickly surrounded by several third-level zombies. The man did not even think about saving her at this moment, but ran away faster. On the contrary, he attracted a group of losers who followed him relentlessly, and I'm afraid they couldn't escape this disaster.

Ye Qingrang heard the woman's screams, and there seemed to be the sound of losers chewing flesh and blood. He didn't look back. Partners, relying on their special abilities and caution, did not encounter any big storms. Today, a little difficulty broke the "united" team into pieces.

Zhang Sizhe, the only one who was still fighting side by side with Ye Qingrang, raised his hand. Putting something into his mouth, he saw the thin yellow mist around him brightening up.

Ye Qingrang was stunned for a moment, and when he looked distracted, he saw Zhang Sizhe took out another piece of yellow talisman paper, bit off the tip of his tongue, sprayed it on it, and stuck it on On his chest, the words on the talisman flashed red, and Zhang Sizhe whispered, "Qingrang, I'm sorry!" "Wind suddenly appeared under his feet, with a speed comparable to the wind superpower Zhao Tiantian. What's even stranger is that those high-level zombies let him come and go, turning a blind eye, which shows the benefits of the talisman!

Ye Qingrang smiled bitterly, every time Raising his hand to activate the power, he felt his body become even more exhausted. In

the last year, from panic and fear to numbness, I woke up every night at the slightest sign of trouble. I faced rotten zombies and increasingly untrustworthy people every day. , he was really tired.

There were fewer and fewer plants that he could control. Ye Qingrang felt that his body was becoming more and more numb and sluggish. Suddenly, there was a stabbing pain in his back. It turned out that a zombie had torn a piece of flesh and blood off his back. He didn't feel anything at all. Noticed.

Ye Qingrang was in pain, staggered a few steps and fell to the ground. The wounds on his body gradually increased, and sweat mixed with blood blurred his vision. He gasped for breath, not only unwilling to die, but also clearly aware of the fate he was about to face.

There was violent thunder in his ears, and Ye Qingrang felt a pain in his arm. He was lifted up with great force and thrown onto a hard and warm back. The person carrying him ran quickly, accompanied by thunder from time to time. He

didn't know how to run . After a long time, Ye Qingrang felt that all the bones in his body were about to fall apart. The large amount of blood loss caused his face to turn pale. Finally, he waited until the man stopped. Ye Qingrang was put down and lay on an unexpectedly soft bed. The man They tried to pry open his mouth and feed him something to eat, but unfortunately he was in a daze, his lips were tightly closed, and he couldn't breathe much.

The man became violent and forcefully opened Ye Qingrang's mouth and pushed a pill out with his fingers. He reached his throat and forced him to swallow it. Ye Qingrang smelled a bitter smell in a daze, and vomited repeatedly as a conditioned reflex. He spit out the half-dissolved pill, but he barely woke up. Ye Qingrang felt that

this person was going to He placed himself in a room. Now, the house, except for those in the safe area, is ownerless. Xu Ziqing struggled to see the person who saved him, and was shocked when he saw the man's livid face. Its not that he knows this person well, but that this person has a vicious reputation. Even in this apocalypse, He Chengshuang is still called a murderer!

Ye Qingrang has only met him twice.

Reading in volumes 69

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club