The battle lasted for an hour and twelve minutes, with cheers and boos coming one after another inside and outside the stadium. All the emotions were caused by a bet in their hands, but no one showed a trace of pity to the scarred and dying monster inside the barbed wire fence. .

The defeated giant dog lay on the ground, and its owner quickly took it down. The spotlight shone on the man's face, making it difficult to see his appearance. Ye Qingrang vaguely caught a glimpse of the light in the corner of his eye. When the people around him were not paying attention, a pill popped out from his finger and hit the man who was moving the pet out accurately. The man was very vigilant. He raised his hand and grabbed the dark red elixir in his palm. He was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked up. He saw that there were people talking and moving around with each other, and nothing strange could be seen. Hesitantly, he brought the elixir close to the tip of his nose. A strong smell of Chinese medicine spread out, and the cold fragrance hit his nostrils. The man was overjoyed, pretended to caress the dog's head, and stuffed the elixir into the dog's mouth. The large dog reluctantly opened its eyes, saw its owner, raised its head slightly and swallowed the elixir into its mouth.

Hua Hanzhang whispered: "You sympathize with him. Even if he still has a conscience, he was not the one who sent the pets here to compete in the first place."

Ye Qingrang touched He Rong's ear and said: " He's not worthy of my gift of medicine, just think it's for that dog." He Rong was in a bad mood, shook his ears, avoided Ye Qingrang's hand, and walked to He Chengshuang's side.

The four of them left the mall, and a man in a suit and leather shoes stopped everyone, nodded politely, and said in a respectful manner: "Hello, sir, my master has invited some of you to talk to him, saying that he wants to talk to you about what happened in the arena just now. Small episode."

Ye Qingrang followed the gesture of the suit bodyguard and saw a luxury car parked not far away. There was a spirited old man in the back seat who looked to be sixty or seventy years old. He was looking at the four people with a smile. people.

Unexpectedly, it was just a small move that Ye Qingrang made someone look at him, and he couldn't help but feel vigilant: "You really can't relax in any move."

The bodyguard saw that the four people did not move, and explained: "Sir, don't be nervous, my boss is watching The leopards and kittens raised by you are strong and obedient. Because I also have many pets, I specially invited the husband to be a guest at home to learn from it." The

old gentleman nodded to the four of them again, and He Chengshuang took the lead with He Rong. Walk up to the money. When the car stopped, we were already outside a three-story bungalow. Through the iron fence, we could see many rare breeds of mutant dogs playing on the lawn. Their fur was shiny and their barks were full of energy.

The group of people walked into the room, and the nanny was serving the last dish, and the time was right.

Everyone sat down with the old gentleman, the wine was filled first, and everyone drank a glass.

The most amazing thing is the steaming lamb and carefully cooked large portions of chicken and ice shrimp next to the seat.

Chapter 51 Prolonging Life.

Apart from the food he hunted and what Ye Qing asked He Chengshuang to give to him, He Rong would not eat anything from outside easily. Zong Yu was different. He was originally a domestic cat and saw delicious food in a relatively safe environment. He couldn't resist the temptation and looked at He Rong eagerly. Seeing that he didn't move, he nudged to Hua Hanzhang's feet again.

Hua Hanzhang was so amused that he smoothed his hair and said, "Go and eat."

Zong Yu walked up to He Rong again, but the cat refused to leave even if He Rong didn't take the lead. Seeing that it was really greedy, He Rong walked sideways while staring at the strangers in the room. When the strong men in the room saw its movements, they stepped back and dispersed. He Rong smelled the chicken and shrimp first, and then his portion of the mutton. After confirming that there was nothing wrong with it, he took a bite. When Zong Yu saw it, he jogged over with joy, squatted down next to He Rong and started eating. However, while He Rong was eating, he kept a pair of deep golden eyes to keep an eye on the movements of the people around him, refusing to relax for a second.

When the old gentleman saw this, he laughed: "The combination of pets you have is really rare. How can a little brother keep a leopard as a pet? Leopards are not well-fed."

Ye Qingrang put down his wine glass and said with a smile: "Mr. Wang Sir, he was joking. There are no pets or subordinates in our team, only friends. They can come and go when they want. We fight side by side, so how can we raise them or not?"

Wang Zhijian said, "In the fighting arena. When I saw you giving medicine to me, I knew you were very human."

Ye Qingrang picked up a chopstick and subconsciously put it into He Chengshuang's bowl: "Mr. Wang is not mocking me for being 'compassionate' and giving alms indiscriminately. Be kind."

Wang Zhijian shook his head repeatedly: "I never meant that. As you can see, I have a lot of pets. I don't dare to boast that I treat them as friends, but I have never treated them badly. And I also have a pet. A true partner and friend, it has been with me for more than thirty years, so I can understand your love for the Black Panther." " Yes, if it is like reading in volumes

in the fighting arena 67 -

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club