There were two men and one woman standing on the left and right sides of the leader. The woman was less than forty years old, tall and slender, with cold and stern eyebrows, but she was extremely beautiful. Both men were thin, one tall and one short. The shorter one had a thin face and long eyebrows. His eyes were shining, and his thin lips were pursed tightly. None of the three of them seemed to be easy to get along with. They stared at He Chengshuang with wary expressions on their faces.

The leader was still smiling. He flicked the fly whisk in his hand, saluted everyone, and said in his mouth: "Immeasurable Life Buddha."

Ye Qing asked the four of them to subconsciously return a different salute, and then he thought to himself after he recovered his senses. Shocking, you can control people with every word and action, the old mans cultivation is unfathomable!

However, the woman beside him had a bad temper and immediately asked Chen Ying: "Where is Yansu?" Chen Ying's face froze and he replied: "Yansu has been swallowed by the black panther. Chen Ying failed to complete the task." Sanshuang

.

Their eyes all looked towards the black panther. When they saw the green lotus flame on the tip of He Rong's tail, they knew that Chen Ying was not lying. The middle-aged beautiful woman quickly pulled Yi Chunjun over and asked, "Xiaojun, what on earth is this?" What's going on? Doesn't Yansu still have at least three days to mature? Please explain the matter clearly to aunt!"

Yi Chunjun described the matter in detail. The crystal aura was extracted, Yansu bloomed in advance, and the stone chamber salamander Shocked, in the end He Rong and Zong Yu split Yansu into two and refined it separately.

After hearing this, the cold-faced beautiful woman became furious. She drew her sword and pointed it at He Rong, shouting: "It turns out he is such an evil beast. I will kill this stinky leopard today to restore my reputation!" The white-haired

old man stretched out his fly whisk . He patted her chest gently, and the white animal hair of Tai Chi whisk lightly swept over her, but the middle-aged beautiful woman took two steps back uncontrollably.

The beautiful woman looked at the old man, very unconvinced, and sneered: "Master! You know my temper, Yi Rong, so don't stop me!" The

short and thin man laughed strangely and advised: "Elder Yi, please don't get angry yet. Without Yansu, as long as they can hand over similar treasures, that's easy to say."

Yi Rong seemed to have heard some joke, and then saw He Chengshuang and the others running around for a day, their clothes were dirty and their tone was contemptuous: "Look at these poor people. Ghost, I'm afraid it will be difficult to even eat. What else can you find on them besides lice?"

He Rong was already unhappy when he saw Yi Rong drawing a sword towards it, but when he heard her yelling and screaming like this again, he opened his mouth. A green lotus suddenly appeared in front of everyone's eyes. As soon as the green lotus appeared, the air in the hall suddenly heated up. The green lotus was not slow, and it was within a few meters of it in an instant. Yi Rong was caught off guard, her almond-shaped eyes slightly opened with a hint of panic. Based on her ability, the chance of blocking Yan Su's power was slim.

The master flicked his wrist and flicked the fly whisk horizontally. The white animal hair was twisted into a bundle like a soft stick. The top of the lotus tip was lightly touched at the bottom of the lotus. The green lotus deviated from the original track and turned around to fly towards the master. The master picked it up at his fingertips and held it in his hand. In the left hand, a green lotus stands on the palm of the hand, spinning in circles.

He Chengshuang's eyes tightened, and Ye Qingrang glanced sideways and saw a slight movement under his clothes that was almost undetectable. He thought it was because his muscles were tense and he was on guard, and he exclaimed in his heart: "The skill of Master Yuxu is really unfathomable! "

That's not all. Qinglian rotated three times and slowly stopped. First, it was slowly dyed with a layer of red, turning from red to yellow, then to gold, then to green, and then to transparent. Finally, it exploded with a bang and splashed down. When it reaches the ground, it becomes a drop of water stains.

Ye Qingrang saw through the mystery, his eyes suddenly opened, he took a step back, and murmured to himself: "The five elements are mutually reinforcing each other, difficulty and difficulty complement each other, immortality is precious, inaction saves people, has entered the realm of transformation, has entered the realm of transformation..." He said anxiously He hurriedly walked forward, respectfully said to the leader of the baggage, "I'm sorry."

The leader still greeted everyone with a smile and returned the gift: "My little friend, I'm so ashamed of myself for the compliment. I'm just fifty years older than you." It's just a matter of time and effort."

Ye Qingrang laughed: "Master, why should you be so self-effacing? How many people have been stumped by the word 'enlightenment' in the journey of cultivation? Time can't control it."

"Master! We don't need to talk to these people. Nonsense, they have to give us an explanation for occupying Yansu!" Seeing the two people talking conspiratorially, the short and thin man's face became more and more gloomy, and he interrupted.

The leader lowered his lips and asked him: "Let me ask you, who discovered Yansu?"

The man was stunned and replied: "The leader accidentally discovered it thirty-five years ago."

"Guard Yansu, calculate Yansu Set the maturity date, draw the talisman paper, and send Ah Ying and the others to retrieve the treasure. Whose arrangement is it?" "

This... is all the credit of the master."

The master put the Tai Chi whisk on the On his arm, he whispered softly: "I don't dare to say credit, it can barely be regarded as hard work. Who will own Yansu? This has been agreed upon by us a long time ago, right?" Before the short and

thin man could speak, Yi Rong became emotional. He said first: "I don't blame Elder Sun Yong for being anxious. Although Yansu is yours, you were seriously injured by the mutant Yansu when you went to check on Yansu three months ago. It was Sun Yong, Tang Fei and I who Together with the elders, they used various forces to search for famous doctors and collected a lot of mutated medicinal materials from all over the world. Elder Sun then refined the elixir for you! Didn't you also agree to agree to exchange Yansu for the healing medicine? Refining the elixir costs so much. Are we going to waste the mutated materials, manpower and material resources in vain?"

The head looked cold and said displeased: "Yi Rong, your opinion of me is not small, I

will read it in volumes 61

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club