The behemoth then revealed its full appearance. The edge on one side of the cold spring exploded and scattered into stones. Most of the behemoth's body was exposed out of the water. Its whole body was covered with green armor. You can imagine its hardness without trying. There were three rows of cones on its back. It has tall spikes and two limb segments that are thicker than the forelimbs.

No one dared to wait for it to show up. Ye Qing asked the four of them to turn around and run towards the exit. Chen Ying and the other three didn't want to abandon Yansu and leave, so they could only grit their teeth and follow. In just a few seconds, the giant beast completely sprang out of the spring. It was three meters long and shaped like a crocodile. However, its long soft tongue, spikes on its back and four pairs of limbs made it far more powerful than the giant crocodile. The ferocious spirit.

A flat giant tail is more than one meter long, and the whole body is covered with barbs. Every time it is thrown to the ground, it makes a dull thud. If it is hit by such a murderous weapon! It is common to scrape the skin and remove the flesh.

The two

You Xiaoyu looked back distractedly, and were suddenly frightened. As they ran, they said to Yi Chunjun: "We haven't seen each other for only a month, how could this overlord newt evolve into such a ghostly appearance!"

Yi Chunjun glanced back from the corner of his eyes . Sweeping, his face was not good-looking: "There is always enough spiritual energy in the underground of this cave. Even treasures like Yansu can be conceived. What else is impossible? The Overlord Salamander has stayed here for a long time, and it is not enough to become like this. Odd, what's worse now is that its ability to attack and defend has been greatly enhanced, and it can fly over walls, climb mountains and rivers with ease. Don't forget that there is still a male salamander that hasn't appeared. If two overlord salamanders attack from both sides, It is still unknown whether we can leave the cave alive tonight!"

You Xiaoyu was angry and frightened. He stared at the group of people in front of him leaving a roughly dug hole, and complained: "It's all these damn people. Guys, if they hadn't destroyed the stone chamber and caused the Yansu spiritual energy to leak and attract the Overlord Salamander, how could we be in such a situation!"

Chen Ying reminded the two of them: "All the crystal spiritual energy in the stone chamber was lost. This is by no means an accident. It can be seen that these four People understand the method of absorbing spiritual energy. We have already seen the man who uses thunder and the man who controls plants. We dont know the origins of the remaining two people. We must not let down our guard."

You Xiaoyu said angrily: "How dare you She said that she broke in by mistake! It was either the Zhengyi Palace or the Jingle Palace. How could ordinary people have this ability! They couldn't be Shaolin Bald Donkeys or the ascetics from Dabei Temple."

Yi Chunjun thought more than she thought. Suspicious: "But our three branches of Taoism often exchange news, and I have never heard that there are such figures among the new generation of outstanding disciples."

You Xiaoyu thought about it and said scornfully: "It is not an inherited sect, how can it be possible for the four Everyone has awakened the power of the Five Elements? Those two are just following the heretical path."

Chen Ying became even more angry when he heard this, and shouted sternly: "What is the orthodoxy? What is the deviation? Things in the world are inherently impermanent, and they may not be the same among ordinary people. There cannot be peerless geniuses, and there are many hidden masters in the world. The more you two underestimate one of them, the more that one will make you suffer greatly!"

You Xiaoyu was the most impatient to listen to this senior brother's harsh words and teachings in the past, but Kan Yi Chunjun was silent, but he didn't talk back. He was just secretly angry in his heart.

The three of them chased out of the cave, and the Overlord Salamander followed closely behind them. The group of people fled in all directions in the dark underground cave. They were quite embarrassed. The Overlord Salamander shook its head and flicked its tail, sweeping away the rock pillars. Falling, the roaring sound echoed in the hidden underground space. The more obstacles under the seven people's feet, the slower their movements became, which was far inferior to the vigorousness of the Overlord Salamander walking on the ground among the rocks.

Jiang Ruoyu saw the opportunity, and the misty earth-yellow spiritual energy rolled out from his hands. The stones and rock pillars scattered in all directions seemed to be attracted by magnets, and they all rushed towards the location of the Overlord Salamander. Sand and rocks were flying, and they piled up with great force. The round and irregular soil bag tightly wraps the king salamander in it!

Chapter 43 Joining forces to fight against the enemy.

Although Chen Ying and the other three were well-informed, they were still frightened when they saw Jiang Ruoyu showing off his power. You Xiaoyu thought about what his general had just said, his face turned red and white, and he felt bad in his heart.

Jiang Ruoyu made a move and looked tired. Fortunately, he had been practicing day and night for these five days, and his body was extremely full of spiritual energy. The seven people were not stupid enough to take action before the crisis was completely resolved. Chen Ying and the other three followed Ye Qingrang and ran toward the long tunnel dug by Jiang Ruoyu before. The seven people and two beasts went out like a bunch of candied haws. Climbing, the image of Zhilan Yushu has been completely abandoned.

Chen Ying asked Yi Chunjun and You Xiaoyu to go first. He was taking the biggest risk. No matter how calm he usually was, he couldn't help but put his heart in his throat. When he climbed out of the corridor, he let out a long sigh of relief, only to find that The people in front not only did not run out, but instead stood ready, holding their weapons in their hands, looking forward through the gap between the people, and saw a slightly smaller than the previous Overlord Salamander at the entrance of the dim stone chamber. The smaller ones are squinting and blocking it there, and can vaguely see the much brighter light outside. There is only a thin line between dilemma and survival!

He Chengshuang whispered to Ye Qingrang and the three of them: "Spread out against the wall."

Chen Ying took two steps forward and pulled his junior brother

to read 56 volumes

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club