heard He Chengshuang's cold voice: "The reason why we can absorb spiritual energy with the help of jade is ultimately because we have the cultivation method first. Ordinary awakened people do not have the formal Five Elements cultivation method like ours, and of course they cannot use the same cultivation method." Way.

Hua Hanzhang was delighted: "Not bad! " It seems that I will still have to find a way to contact my family when communication equipment is available next time. My grandpa left me a lot of money, all of which are jade. Because of my grandpa's relationship, I have been interested in this since I was a child. I made this request to Huamingrui. Although it was strange, it was not unexpected. "

Jiang Ruoyu heard Hua Hanzhang call Hua Mingrui by his first name, and thought that he really didn't want to see this father.

Hua Hanzhang and Jiang Ruoyu had lost a lot of spiritual energy, so the four of them dispersed and sat cross-legged in the four directions of east, west, north and south. , a steady stream of spiritual energy poured into the body along the four people's hand skills, flowing around, and actually formed an extra small cycle among the four people. The four spiritual energy auras of wood, thunder, wind, and earth are entangled with each other. Some of you I am inseparable. While the four of them are improving their own spiritual power, they can also understand the completely different characteristics of several other spiritual powers.

The most comfortable people at this time are He Rong and Zong Yu, a cat and a leopard playing not far from the cold spring. , Zongyu was pinned down by He Rong. Although it had only been in contact with He Rong for a short period of time, it knew how to "look at people's orders". Knowing that He Rong would not hurt itself, it became bolder. The cat that was originally quite docile and quiet, now He dared to raise his fleshy paws to greet He Rong's face. He Rong didn't care. When he was annoyed, he lowered his head and licked it. Zong Yu felt so relieved that he let out a small snore of satisfaction from his throat. In the blink of an eye

, Five days passed like water. Since the Small Universe could not be exposed, the four of them could not pry away all the crystals, and there was nothing they could do with the ice lotus. In desperation, they simply used this stone room as a training ground, and when they practiced, The large amount of spiritual energy consumption caused the large purple pink crystal above the head to turn into fine powder and float away. It seemed as if there was a non-stop rain of crystals in the room. Whenever the four of them came back from meditation, they would always see each other's hair and shoulders. They were all covered with traces of cultivation.

He Rong took Zong Yu to find food somewhere again. In the past five days, He Rong had been guarding the four people who were practicing hard to prevent any unexpected events from the outside world. He could only wait for them to wake up. Only then would they go out to look for food. Hua Hanzhang once expressed doubts: "He Rong and Zong Yu cannot learn the methods of human cultivation. How can these awakened spiritual beasts in the world advance? "

Ye Qingrang answered for him: "The cultivation ability of beasts is far better than ours, and they are born with unstoppable courage. When we practice hard, they can increase their strength in just one breath. It is unnecessary for you to worry about them. , dont be too jealous in the future! "

Hua Hanzhang stretched and looked at several other people who were also good-looking and smiled bitterly: "This kind of hard training only comes once in a while. I really admire the warriors who can practice alone in a dark place. This is really not a day that ordinary people can endure. "

When he said this, Ye Qingrang somehow reminded of He Chengshuang in his previous life. At that time, even Jiang Ruoyu was not with him. Although he had a team, he always traveled alone. At that time, he was probably the ascetic cultivator Hua Hanzhang said. Right.

Suddenly, a hint of faint fragrance floated in the cold wind. It was extremely slight, but it couldn't escape the noses of the four people. Everyone's expressions were stern, and they all looked towards Hanquan. The buds on the Hanquan lotus leaves were originally tightly closed. It stretched out in layers and bloomed slowly like an epiphyllum. This was contrary to common sense, but it was so beautiful that it made people frightened and couldn't bear to blink.

As the buds bloomed, something even more jaw-dropping happened! It was the original flower inside the stone room. The freezing temperature suddenly rose, forcing the four of them to take off their heavy coats in just one minute. When the four of them were surprised, the center of the stone room suddenly lit up, and it turned out that there was a trace of green in the middle of the half-opened ice lotus. The light seemed to be vaguely alive, and it seemed that there were living things jumping inside. The green and white light flickered on and off, making it look strange and unpredictable.

The four of them walked to the cold spring and waited patiently. Then they felt that the temperature of their whole body was alternately hot and cold, and it was so strange. After half an hour, the ice lotus finally revealed its true face in Lushan. The five layers of thick petals bloomed one after another, forming a wonderful arc. Drops of water oozed from the light blue petals, and they were round and clear. And the lotus heart was so beautiful. There, a cluster of blue flames was beating, and the fire pattern was twisting like a child's innocence and cuteness!

The green flame was floating just inches above the lotus heart, swaying as if it wanted to break free from the world that imprisoned it, and the three The ten crystal petals dutifully emit waves of cold air, locking the green flames firmly in the heart of the lotus. It is precisely because of the cold air of the ice lotus that the lawless green flames will not burn everything! The

collision and blending of ice and fire Finally, the temperature in the stone chamber was maintained at a stable level, like a spring breeze that softens the cold and warms people, making people marvel at the supreme wonder of the treasure. Ye Qingrang was extremely happy and was about to step forward to pick it up. The next

book is divided into volumes and read 54

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club