Hua Hanzhang saw that the thing had no eyes and was surprised: "This looks like a cave salamander? No, the cave salamander was found in the underground water veins of limestone caves in the Alps. Its distribution area ranges from the Isonzo River near Trieste, Italy. Basin, I saw it once when I went abroad. I was very impressed. There seems to be some difference. Besides, I have never heard that the salamander can become 'invisible'." He Chengshuang was too lazy to

drop his book bag with him, but what he thought of was the other side: "Whether it's because of For some reason, this kind of cave salamander has evolved a kind of protective color. If they intend to sneak attack, we may not be able to guard against it."

Ye Qingrang said: "I don't think you need to worry about it for the time being. This kind of creature survives underground all year round without seeing the light of day. We have both 'light' and He Rong, so it's not that we don't have the ability to protect ourselves. The temperature here is too low. Even if there are no enemies, we won't be able to stand it for a long time. It's better to take out the torch and use it.

" Everyone else agreed. He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu took out the homemade torches tied outside their backpacks and lit them, immediately illuminating their surroundings. The flashlight's beam was too concentrated and sometimes not as useful as these "low-tech" things.

He Rong himself is not afraid of the cold, but because of his spiritual power, he always feels uncomfortable entering here. On the other hand, Zong Yu is like a tiger returning to the mountain. A pair of light blue pupils are comparable to peerless gems, shining brightly under the firelight. It made Ye Qingrang laugh: "You were shaking like that when I first met you. It turns out you're not cold, but scared!"

Zong Yu recalled the scene of being surrounded by a gang of gangsters that day, and moved sadly to He Rong's side. , those people wanted it's life, beating or killing it, but He Rong and the others gave it food and drink, and took good care of it. Everything in the world has spirits, not to mention Zong Yu's intelligence. It felt Ye Qing's kindness to Hua Hanzhang, how could it? How can I not feel happy?

A few people wandered around in the cave with complicated paths, all relying on the "living map" of Zongyu. There seemed to be something attracting it deep in the cave. When the four of them broke through a rock wall again, they seemed to have fallen into another world!

Nine stone pillars hang down from a stone room of about 100 square meters. The stone pillars and the four stone walls are densely covered with pieces of purple-pink crystals. Clusters of crystals bloom like flowers, and each "petal" is like a sword pointing to the sky. The bottom Transparent, lavender and pale pink spreads upward along the "sword body". Nine crystal stone pillars support the bustling room. There is a spring of clear water in the center of the stone pillars. There is a stone platform in the middle of the spring water. On the stone platform, there is a flower of gelatin. Like flower buds, the light blue petals are hugged into a ball, shrouded in a shadowy layer of cold air, very icy and noble.

He Chengshuang held up a high torch, and the bright firelight scattered on the crystals. The dense purple-pink crystals reflected layers of fluorescence, like sea waves under the setting sun, and the waves hit the bright and dark faces of the four people, like a dream. In particular, Ye Qingrang and Hua Hanzhang's looks were so attractive that they made the other two tall men feel so drunk that they felt like they were standing on their feet.

Zongyu meowed, interrupting the beauty. Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang walked towards the middle lotus pond. Hua Hanzhang and Jiang Ruoyu did not dare to take another step. The temperature here was extremely cold, and their spiritual power was not comparable to Ye Qingrang's. Jiujiu and He Chengshuang are so deep together that it is not a wise move to approach them rashly.

He Rong was quite afraid of the flower buds in the cold spring, and anxiously circled in circles, refusing to come forward. Ye Qing let his luck walk to the edge of the cold spring, and only then could he see the true face of the flower buds.

The cold spring is only one meter in diameter. Ye Qingrang can reach out to the stone platform. The stone platform is not a stone platform, but a flat dark green lotus leaf. The bud turns out to be an unopened lotus bud, half covered with fog. The transparent light blue ice lotus, with traces of milky white cold air visible to the naked eye emerging from the outermost petals of the ice lotus. He Chengshuang tried to get closer to the torch to see what was going on. When the torch penetrated the territory of the cold spring, it was like being poured on the head. A basin of cold water and a pop of water completely extinguished it.

He Chengshuang let out a "tsk" and glanced at He Rong, who was staring at Zong Yu not far away. He Rong reluctantly spit a fireball at the torch that He Chengshuang stretched out in the air. Originally, He Rong's fire spirit power was enough to In a few seconds, the torch was burned down to nothing, but now it is ready to be ignited, keeping it alive by the cold spring.

Ye Qingrang slowly stretched out his right hand and slowly explored the spirit flower, but his eyes were fixed on the bottomless spring water, fearing that there was a man-eating monster lurking in the unknown water.

The spring water was silent, but Ye Qingrang was worried. In fact, he couldn't shake the ice lotus even without any guardian spirit beast. His fingertips were half way away from the ice lotus, and they were covered with hoarfrost. He was so cold that he lost consciousness. If it were even half a minute closer, I'm afraid this hand would be useless.

Ye Qing let the regret back away, and walked back to Jiang Ruoyu with He Chengshuang, shaking his head and saying: "The cold spring is too cold and difficult to approach."

Hua Hanzhang rubbed his hands: "The Jinshan is in front, but we are unable to move it away. We have no other way. ?"

Ye Qingrang carefully searched the objects in the Small Universe in his mind, and shook his head again: "There is no way at the moment." "

Since there is no other way, it is better to leave early." Hua Hanzhang breathed a sigh of relief: "This place Beauty is beautiful,

divided into volumes 53

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club