Zong Yu is really smart, and it understood Ye Qingrangs words, and his screams were suddenly stifled, But she still held on to his legs. Ye Qingrang took out water to help He Rong wash the wound, used wood spirit power to treat it, and then applied some medicine to stop the bleeding, and planned to leave here first.

After a fight, the smell here was really unpleasant, and it might lead to other animals or people. Jiang Ruoyu naturally asked: "Boss He, do you want to get rid of it or..." While talking, he made a gesture and looked. Hua Hanzhang was speechless for a while, thinking that this was their "rule".

"It's most likely that it won't survive after being injured like this. If it can survive, it's its fate. Anyway, we will have left here long ago. We are not afraid of its revenge. It is very capable, but it suffered a big loss from us. , he may not be able to become the overlord of one party in the future, and there is no need to kill them all." After

hearing He Chengshuang's words, Hua Hanzhang turned his head and glanced at Bai Snake for the last time, his eyes filled with indescribable emotions, and in the end his heart was still occupied by excitement: "If I hadn't I went back to Beijing with them instead. How could I still have the opportunity to go deep into dangerous situations and confront these amazing monsters? This encounter is my lifelong treasure."

Shortly after He Chengshuang and his party left, another cuckoo emerged from under the big tree. Three or two hyenas were wandering around the huge body of the white snake with their tails between their legs. One of them smelled the sweet smell of blood in the seven inches of the snake's body, and dragged its tongue towards it, wanting to have a full meal. The white snake suddenly opened its eyelids, twisted its head, and swallowed most of the hyena into its mouth.

The coyote was frightened and struggled hard. In less than a minute, it became stiff. Under the powerful neurotoxin of its fangs, the white snake kept making swallowing movements, and a coyote entered its stomach. The other two ran away long ago. After the white snake finished eating, it slowly closed its eyes and continued to lie there motionless...

At this time, He Chengshuang and his party were moving forward in the dark and moist cave.

The natural caves in Shennongjia are a major attraction in the forest area. It is not difficult to find them if you have a tour guide and follow the accurate road signs. However, the vegetation in the forest area has continued to change, and most of the roads have been destroyed by animals. In addition, He Chengshuang and his party are not Coming in from the "right road", you can only find a general direction after twists and turns.

The successful entry into the cave this time was all thanks to Zongyu. When Ye Qingrang stood at the entrance of the cave and felt the abundant water spiritual power coming towards his face, he had some guesses about the nature of the vertical rain.

They had been walking for a long time, and Ye Qingrang felt that he was walking lower and lower unknowingly. He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu held up homemade torches, illuminating the surrounding area clearly.

At first, the surrounding area was just a piece of earthy brown stone wall. As you went further in, your feet gradually became slippery, and you stepped on the moss from time to time, making it difficult to walk. After about ten minutes, the scenery began to become more substantial. After four people and one leopard followed Zong Yu into a gap in a corner, the scenery suddenly became clearer.

A cave with a large space is filled with beautiful stone waterfalls, white like jade, yellow like agate; white jade flowers, the petals are like pure petals, just like the first bloom, people can't help but want to smell the fragrance of the flowers; crystal clear The "stone coral" shines dazzlingly like a treasure in the Dragon Palace. The lifelike chrysanthemum is carved on the stone by water droplets. The petals and the stamens that seem to be covered with pollen are clearly visible. The water droplets are inlaid on it like morning dew, which is lifelike. Rusheng is a natural wonder they have never seen before.

However, Zong Yu turned around and took them to a bushy path next to it. There were some rubble piled beside the intersection of the path, and it was dark and colorless inside. It was a deserted side road that tourists always looked down upon.

Chapter 40 Cold Spring Ice

Lotus Ye Qingrang looked inside with a flashlight. Inside was a small stone room. If they all squeezed in, they might not even have room to turn around. The stone room was clearly visible. There were no treasures and no way out. , Ye Qingrang felt it, and there was no particularly strong spiritual energy fluctuation. Zong Yu refused to leave because he was afraid of the dark and worried that He Chengshuang and the others would leave. He ran to the end of the stone room to scratch the wall, and then ran to the opening. Here he is shouting at everyone, his little appearance is cute and funny.

He Rong looked at Ye Qingrang, who frowned slightly, and walked in first. As soon as he saw He Rong, Zong Yu felt much more at ease. He happily went up and licked the corner of He Rong's mouth, which made He Rong tremble. s beard and follow it inside.

He Chengshuang took the flashlight from Jiang Ruoyu's hand and handed it to Ye Qingrang. He raised his hand and said to Jiang Ruoyu, "It seems he has a way. Let's go and have a look."

Jiang Ruoyu had followed He Chengshuang for more than ten years and understood what he meant. He stepped in with one step and walked to the place where the rain had been scratching him. He carefully touched

the volume with his right hand and read 52

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club