Chapter 1 - Sijak

This world is weird, almost feels like the Gods and Goddesses mashed up this world during boredom and just doing this for fun only since it's almost so random. Mu, a continent from another planet suddenly found itself got transferred into here. The same happened to the Gra Valkas Empire, a country from the planet of Yggdra which transferred into here during the war against Kain Divine Kingdom. Looking back several centuries ago, Emissaries of the Sun God also appeared for a while to, help the planet's population by reinforcing the last bastion against the Demon Lord Army in Rodenius which was created by the Ancient Sorcerous Empire, who also came from another world. The history of this world is...wild.

Speaking of the Emissaries of the Sun God, they are respected, loved and the red dot on their bird has become one of the national symbols in the Principality of Qua Toyne. Of course, it was common since the country itself was the last bastion during the war against Demon Lord. Even then, when one of the birds got killed, they took it and placed it on a shrine to be a memorial and reminder of the past. The Qua-Toynian are proud of it and become a loyal follower of the Sun God just like they are with the Goddess of Fertility, especially when they thought that their country's safety is guaranteed by the Goddess of Sun just like the Goddess of Fertility who granted them an extremely fertile land.

Yet, as it turned out, she didn't.

**********

"Heh, it seems that your gods have abandoned you, hmm?"

The man who said it is not an ordinary man, instead he is the Lourian Prince, or to be precise, he is the Crown Prince himself. Standing full of high spirits after successfully conquering the last bastion of Qua-Toyne, he then proceeded to mock the Qua-Toynian elves who were lined up in front of him. It's not that he just mocks them out of nowhere, but based on some reason of course. As the Emissaries of the Sun God previously had helped them to turn the tide of battle in their favor against the Demon Lord Army, the Qua Toynian had always warned the Lourian that they would pray to the Sun God again in case that they dared to invade them for no good reason. For a while, that worked as the Lourian government took that as a credible threat, but after their intel found out that some of the Qua Toynian High Priest doubted the possibility of summoning the Emissaries again, they decided to just clap this Elven country. And as it turned out, the Sun God had abandoned this country since he ignored their prayers for help. The Qua Toynian, having lost their faith and didn't have any hope left, immediately surrendered after their last bastion, the so-called Fort of Lean Nou Forest had been captured by the mighty Lourian Army.

Now, the elves are feel empty after their goddess has abandoned them and begin to wonder what these humans would do to them. After hundreds of years of peace and without any meaningful conflict, now they found themselves under foreign occupation. Still, they believe that the goddess will come to save them soon, as proved by an elf who murmured something.

"Even if it's an empty hope, it's better than not having it at all."

In front of them was a camp of the Lourian Imperial Army, with approximately a hundred of them was standing guarding them. One of the army officer who wears a completely different uniform than the others approach a person who could be identified as their Crown Prince.

"Your Highness, we have finished counting their numbers."

The Crown Prince immediately stopped and turned his gaze into the officer before then asked.

"Good General, how many are they?"

"One thousand, two hundred and seventy-nine."

Hearing the numbers, the Crown Prince furrowed his eyebrows since its felt off. Yet after several seconds passed, he put it out and said, "I see....far below than what I expected."