Hua Hanzhang refused to believe it, and weak tears even overflowed from the corners of his eyes. He hated Jiang Ruoyu! I hate this idiot! Jiang Ruoyu should be like the other people he met, and he would appreciate him, like him, and want to be friends with him for various reasons and purposes. Choose people who are worthy of your friendship, or elegantly and calmly reject people who are of no use to him.

Yes, in fact, Hua Hanzhang was jealous of Jiang Ruoyu, not only him, but also He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang. Although they each had their own misfortunes, they now had each other and disdained wealth and rights, which made him even more disgusted. He hates his brothers and sisters who never take him seriously and the so-called father!

The purer and firmer Jiang Ruoyu's feelings are, the more Hua Hanzhang fears that she doesn't deserve it, and suspects that being too "smart" will one day make them both disappointed and miserable.

Yes, just ignore Jiang Ruoyu and don't respond to him. No one will spend their whole life waiting for a relationship that cannot be responded to.

Hua Hanzhang calmed down a little and returned to reason. He was still the shrewd and dramatic Hua Xiaoshao. How could a fool like Jiang Ruoyu understand that he had thought so much in just a short period of time?

Jiang Ruoyu looked at Hua Hanzhang's curled up body, and there seemed to be water stains at the end of his eyes. He couldn't help but feel heartbroken, and blamed himself for his recklessness. He stretched out his long arms, hugged Hua Hanzhang together with the quilt, and comforted softly: "You are worried about me. Everyone understands, its just a kiss, you wont get pregnant, Boss He is following me..."

There was not even the sound of insects. In the silent night, a roar suddenly broke out in the tent: "Get out!"

The two people in the other tent were fainting. He Chengshuang, who was about to fall asleep, was awakened and cursed: "Nervous!"

He Rong was licking the fur on the top of Zong Yu's head, his golden eyes narrowed, and he continued to work hard.

Early the next morning, Hua Hanzhang looked at the energetic guys except himself, with only a sneer in his heart.

After breakfast and walking for a long time, there were so many snakes, insects, rats and ants along the way. Hua Hanzhang gasped and asked: "It's winter, shouldn't these things hibernate? We won't encounter them later." A bear out for hunting, right?"

However, these gadgets have become the best targets for Hua Hanzhang to practice archery. He originally had quite good archery skills. In the past, there was a special archery field for him to have fun. Later, he shot mindless zombies. , I frequently missed when I first encountered these reptiles with small stature and nimble movements. After practicing for a whole morning, I can say that I have made rapid progress. Now I can hit two arrows out of five.

Ye Qingrang gave him some popular science: "It seems you don't know that albino animals and 'savages' that have been passed down for thousands of years are an unsolved mystery in the world. The albino bears in Shennongjia have no habit of hibernating and have been looking for food in the snow all year round. , not to mention that it is the end of the world, and nothing is surprising when you encounter it. You must give up your habit of thinking about things with the past thinking quickly, otherwise you will suffer losses sooner or later."

Ye Qingrang and Jiang Ruoyu's spiritual power entered Shennongjia, and they were like a fish in water. Although He Rong was prohibited from breathing fire by Ye Qingrang, he did not weaken at all. The forest was simply a natural hunting ground for him. He Chengshuang often went into the forest when he was in Yunnan, and now he is completely mobile. Type of thunder and lightning launcher, the small thunder ball can be fired accurately and sweep away.

The worst ones are probably Zong Yu and Hua Hanzhang. They are very different from each other. Firstly, they have no ability and lack of actual combat. Secondly, they are both delicate and rich young masters, especially Zongyu, who runs away. All morning, I was panting from exhaustion and meowing coquettishly towards He Rong without any courtesy. He Rong was very busy killing enemies and taking care of Zong Yu.

After finishing lunch briefly, everyone walked in again according to the directions on the map. Along the way, Ye Qingrang collected a lot of herbal plants. Although he had not found any mutant or rare plants, it was enough for Ye Qingrang to be happy, especially when he thought about these plants. As long as it is moved into the Small Universe, it can be planted and regenerated continuously. Ye Qing couldn't hide the smile on his lips. Just as he bent down to dig up a fungus, Hua Hanzhang softly exclaimed from in front of him.

When he walked forward, he understood what made Master Hua feel so emotional. It was a tall rhododendron tree, rooted among the rocks at the edge of the waterfall. The brown bark peeled off in pieces, looking mottled and weathered. The branches are thick, with short hairs on them, and the leaves are thick and large, oval in shape. The most amazing thing is the flowers blooming in the crown of the tree. They are rose-colored and slightly purple in brilliant colors, like a thousand beauties standing in the wilderness.

Reading in volumes 50

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club