Ye Qingrang felt a headache again. He had calculated everything, but he never expected that he would get a cat so soon. He thought he had prepared enough food, but he did not prepare cat food, especially when it was raining. The "little prince" who comes from a "rich family" needs to know what rich people give their cats to eat, such as Arctic ice shrimp and high-end canned food. They are all money-burning things, and they don't know whether he can afford to keep them.

Ye Qing asked Jianyi to rummage in his backpack, "took out" a can of fish and opened it. Then he remembered that cats probably shouldn't eat food that is too salty and too strong, so he rinsed it with mineral water and put it on the tip of Zongyu's nose. Yu was obviously hungry. He twitched his nose, smelled it, and then started to devour it. Eating a can was just an appetizer for it. It was quite big after the mutation.

Ye Qingrang willingly became a temporary cat slave, constantly digging out various kinds of food, and finally peeled a banana for Zong Yu. After Zong Yu finished eating, he licked Ye Qingrang's fingers flatteringly, which were still stained with the sauce of the dried fish. Ye Qingrang scratched his chin and said, "Okay, don't eat any more. You will suffer from it all at once." Not that many."

He Rong was very annoyed by Zong Yu's "incomprehensible style" and killed the pheasants in a few or two. Since its awakening, its appetite has become bigger and bigger, and its already formed body has become much longer. It is quite weighty. If the leopard had not maintained its weight and size to ensure speed, it would have grown to an alarming extent. Ye Qingrang could not imagine that carrying a leopard would be enough to attract attention. If He Rong was like The body shape changes like rain, and he really doesn't know what to do.

Ye Qingrang ignored He Chengshuang's cold eyes on Zong Yu and enjoyed its intimacy with him. His fingertips traced the collar around Zong Yu's neck. Due to the rapid change in Zong Yu's body shape in a short period of time, the originally loose collar was now tight. I grabbed it by the neck. Fortunately, Zong Yu was thinner because he endured hunger, otherwise I might have killed it.

Ye Qingrang slowly fumbled for a while, opened the hidden buckle on the back of the collar, and untied the leather cord. The collar is quite high-quality, and the back of the metal plate is engraved with a line of small willow characters: No need to return in the slanting wind and drizzle.

Hua Hanzhang was sitting in the passenger seat, but he kept turning his head and looking behind him. When he saw the word "Zongyu" engraved on the front of the metal plate, he sighed: "The owner of this cat is very poetic. The name of this cat is very interesting." He Rong is outclassed! I like cats very much, but I didnt have the energy to raise them when I was a child. You already have a leopard, so why not let me take care of the kitten."

Hua Hanzhang was indeed itchy, but He Rong immediately heard this She bared her teeth at him in warning, and even her eyes became less friendly. Hua Hanzhang laughed and surrendered: "Okay, okay, you saved Zong Yu. I won't rob the head office with you." After saying that, he touched He muttered under his nose: "This temperament is really similar to his father!"

The car finally drove to the end, and the mountain road that followed became narrower and upward. Ye Qing asked a group of people to cover up the car, and each person carried a big bag to find it. In a relatively open place near a water source, it gets dark very quickly in winter. Jiang Ruoyu quickly collected firewood, boiled water and cooked rice, all in one go, leaving Hua Hanzhang stunned.

After Ye Qingrang waited for the first pot of water to boil, he planned to help Zong Yu do some simple cleaning first.

Chapter 37 A Night in the Tent

"Hey," Hua Hanzhang looked at the "freshly baked" Zong Yu and sighed: "It's quite beautiful. It's a very purebred ragdoll cat." Hua Hanzhang helped Zong Yu make a fire Grooming the soft fur beside the pile, Zong Yu seems to be afraid of flames. This may be due to the nature of beasts. On the contrary, He Rong, perhaps due to his own spiritual power attributes, is not afraid at all, and his fur is very thick, so he does not need a fire to naturally It can also maintain body temperature.

When the hair on Zong Yu's body was almost dry, He Rong came over and snuggled next to it. Zong Yu was still a little afraid of He Rong. At this moment, he felt the warmth on his body, but he couldn't help but move closer to nest under He Rong's black fur. He soon began to snore because of his exhaustion.

He Rong leaned over and sniffed the scent of Zong Yu's body carefully. He stretched out his scarlet tongue and licked his lips with satisfaction. He narrowed his eyes and carefully observed the movements around him.

Seeing this, Hua Hanzhang regretted that she could no longer hold Zong Yu in her arms and knead her. She walked to Jiang Ruoyu and took the hot soup he served and drank it. Although everything was kept simple in the wild, Ye Qingrang still put in enough ingredients to make soup, and He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu even started drinking.

Jiang Ruoyu asked: "ragdoll cat? What a strange name."

Reading in volumes 48

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club