Xu is Hua Hanzhang's experience since he was a child. He has never been close to friends. In the past twenty-four years, no one has been able to seduce him. He has long thought that in the future, he will probably marry someone who is related to the family industry. As long as the other person His character is decent, and even if he doesn't have love, he will treat his wife well. Now Hua Hanzhang is envious of Ye Qingrang and He becoming a couple.

Chapter 33 A person lives up to his name.

"But I think the name Dahei is really... too mediocre." Hua Hanzhang wanted to say it was unpleasant, but he changed his words when he came to his mouth: "We have Dahei by our side. It is already very attractive." Pay attention, not to mention that it has awakened the fire attribute power. Moreover, we have already regarded it as a member, not as a pet. The black panther itself is very powerful, imposing and powerful. If it is black all day long, Calling it a big black one made it lose all its momentum."

Lao Jiang was an honest man. Hearing Hua Hanzhang praise the black panther, he swallowed the food in his mouth and said, "But Boss He said it was so dark that it didn't look good. , and there were spots of yellow hair on his body, which made him look even uglier. He also said that cats and dogs in the countryside should be given names that are easy to raise!"

Black Panther seemed to understand what Lao Jiang said, and was so angry that he congratulated him. He roared and was suppressed by He Chengshuang's momentum, causing him to lie back down again.

Hua Hanzhang pursed his lips and smiled, thinking: "Let me tell you, if it were Qing Rang, he would not choose a name casually like this."

Ye Qing Rang's interest was aroused, and he did not agree with He Cheng Shuang's previous name. This name, "Since the five elements of Dahei belong to fire, how about we name it in this aspect?"

Hua Hanzhang's eyes lit up and he agreed: "That's not bad! Let me think of one first, well, it's called Fen Bing How about it?" After saying that, he laughed first and shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, no, no, no, it's just superficial and vulgar, it's better to be a black man."

He Chengshuang was originally dissatisfied with the fact that his name was replaced, and he said to Ye Qing Rang suggested: "It is said that you saved it, which means you earned a life for it. It is also appropriate for it to bear your surname."

Ye Qingrang disagreed: "Then you should say it like this, and then give it to It's all your credit for its illness and injury. Without your protection, it wouldn't be able to survive. How to calculate these things?"

He Chengshuang didn't know what he thought of, but he meant something: "Yes, since we are a family, my son still deserves it. If you take your father's surname, then your surname will be He!"

Ye Qingrang didn't expect it, and suddenly he became a big red face, but Lao Jiang, a fool, suddenly realized: "That's right! The children all have their father's surname, so everyone Hei cannot be surnamed Hei or Ye, he must be surnamed He!"

Hua Hanzhang had been holding back his laughter, but now he couldn't hold it in anymore, and added: "That makes sense."

He Chengshuang was satisfied and admired Ye Qing Rang said with flushed cheeks: "As for the name, it's up to you to decide."

Ye Qingrang took a few breaths and secretly glared at He Chengshuang, but he was quite satisfied with Hua Hanzhang's reaction. Linglong Xin may have seen through his relationship with He Chengshuang a long time ago, but she didn't mind at all. She didn't tease him without reason, and she didn't avoid him in disgust. It was really the greatest respect for them.

"Why don't we just give it a single name, Rong."

Hua Hanzhang asked, "What's the explanation?" Ye Qingrang

explained: "It's named after the ancient god of fire, Zhu Rong. Rong is a solid that softens when heated, which is consistent with the properties of fire, and has the meaning of integration. The meaning of harmony has a far-reaching and lasting meaning, and the five elements of the word "fusion" belong to earth, water can overcome fire, but earth can overcome water, so we can help the black panther, and hope that it will be fearless and its power will last forever."

As soon as he finished speaking, The black panther suddenly stood up and rushed between Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang, circling back and forth. The black leopard tail swept across Ye Qingrang's chin, and the fine hairs that were not soft scratched his skin.

He Chengshuang said cheerfully: "It seems that he likes it very much, He Rong, He Rong, what a good name!"

The four of them laughed for a while, Hua Hanzhang looked at Lao Jiang, hesitated, and said: "Lao Jiang, you... you Do you really not know your name?"

Lao Jiang was stunned for a moment, then put away his smile: "I forgot."

Hua Hanzhang knew that Lao Jiang was unwilling to mention this matter. He heard Ye Qingrang say that Lao Jiang was abandoned by his family. He was about ten years old at that time. I knew that his congenital defects could not be cured well, so I decided not to let him go. In fact, a ten-year-old child can't even remember his own name. Half of it was Lao Jiang's physical problem, and half of it was him. Psychological resistance.

Hua Hanzhang didn't know what was going on, but he couldn't let go of this matter today: "'When people pass by, they leave their names, and when the geese pass by, they leave their voices.' My grandfather said that a person's name is by no means a simple symbol. You can pick it up at will. The name is enough, the article is like the person, and the person is like the name. If the name is not correct, the words will not be smooth."

Hua Hanzhang paused and continued: "So I think I always call you Lao Jiang Lao Jiang. Not only is it difficult to pronounce, but it is also very confusing. Jingqi Shen is like calling a five-

sixth volume to read 43

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club