But if things are like what you said, before humans, there were similar animals that became zombies, and after that, there were a lot of mutated animals. , do we still have a way out?"

"I said, the awakening of the five elements attributes is irregular and may not be directly related to a person's previous physical strength and intelligence. It is possible that a baby can awaken successfully, but a well-trained warrior may not be able to. There is such a chance, and the proportion of awakened five-element attributes will definitely be less than the ordinary enhanced ability, and the same is true for animals and plants."

Hua Hanzhang couldn't help but feel a little funny: "Can even plants have superpowers?"

Ye Qingrang asked rhetorically He: "What else is not allowed?"

Hua Hanzhang shook his head and sat down, having recovered from the surprise of successfully awakening the five elements attributes: "Although you have said this again and again, just the four of us alone Leopards have all awakened successfully, and the five elements are different. He Chengshuang and I still have rare mutant attributes. Such a probability really makes me dare not not think about it."

Ye Qingrang understands Hua Hanzhang's concerns, if he hadn't had He was not so sure about his experience. In fact, the southern Ark safe zone where he was in his previous life had a population of nearly 20 million. Only one-tenth of the people had awakened superpowers, and only a few hundred thousand of the Five Elements attributes were there. But he couldn't compare the flowers. Hanzhang spoke too firmly, so he could only try to reassure him: "So the five of us together, our combat effectiveness is already at the top. As long as we don't do stupid things and practice actively, we may not be unable to protect ourselves in the future, no matter it is wind or fire." Whether it's Lei or you and me, it's a great opportunity to get together."

Hua Hanzhang stroked his forehead and stopped worrying about this problem, and asked instead: "Where are we going next?"

He Chengshuang answered for Ye Qingrang: "Go to Hubei and go towards Shennongjia. Qingrang's spiritual power is wood attribute. He wants to collect some seeds there." "Isn't it time-

consuming to collect seeds by yourself? It's better to find someone to buy some. , I think most of the seeds can still be purchased now."

Ye Qingrang explained carefully: "Where can I buy many rare plants? The wonders of nature are far beyond our control. There are seven-leafed flowers in Shennongjia, There are rare plants such as a bead on the head, a pen by King Wen, and a bowl of water by the river. Herbal medicines are mostly named after "shape", such as a stick of incense, Erlang arrows, three needles, Sijiqing, five clouds, and June snow. , seven-leaf gallbladder, octagonal lotus, nine-death-returning-yangcao, ten great merits, etc. "

Ye Qingrang took a break and continued: "In ancient times, Shen Nong used wood as a ladder to taste the herbs to save the world. It has always been a spiritual and mysterious area. If there are three or two kinds of rare plants that mutate, they can be used by me. , is the biggest blessing of my trip. "

In his previous life, Ye Qingrang's treasure at the bottom of the box was a mutated snake wild rice seed. According to the person who sold it to him, it flowed out from Shennongjia. Snake wild rice has the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, cooling blood and stopping bleeding. After the mutation, As long as the wound is smashed and wrapped with gauze, the hemostatic effect is very good. It is also the best way for Ye Qingrang to make money by practicing medicine in the last days. Otherwise, with his mediocre wood attribute spiritual power, he would have gone to the safe zone to grow vegetables. How can I still have money to buy a lot of weapons and protective equipment to survive when I go out?

Hua Hanzhang was stunned by the series of plant and medicinal names that Ye Qingrang blurted out. He suddenly thought of something and asked quickly: "I understand, Qingrang your ability We can use plants to cooperate in combat, so can the rest of us also find corresponding channels? "

Ye Qingrang was impressed by Hua Hanzhang's ability to draw inferences and draw inferences from one instance to another. He smiled and took out several volumes of books he had prepared and handed them to Hua Hanzhang and Lao Jiang. Lao Jiang took them and took a look. There was a book on the khaki cover. There are five characters in "Chengtian Zaiwu Jue". Looking at Hua Hanzhang's book, there is a short "Lianfeng" in the font. The font is thin and elegant, which is completely different from the heavy feeling of Lao Jiang's book.

Hua Hanzhang rubbed the cover with his fingertips The slightly raised words on it made his fingertips feel hot and his heart was burning. He simply couldn't guess how many treasures Ye Qingrang still had in his hands. Hua Hanzhang had no way of knowing his past and opportunities

. Hanzhang opened the paper and found only a few lines of small words written on the first page, "Thousands of feet of waves crossing the river, thousands of poles leaning into the bamboo, the wind seems invisible, it can conjure up all things, hidden in the mountains and rivers, and become ethereal and immortal." "This reminded Hua Hanzhang of the jade pendant "Return to the Mountains and Forests" that he gave to Lao Jiang as a thank-you gift, and thought that he and the meaning of "reclusion" were closely related.

Hua Hanzhang held the book and patted his chest. He said: I made a note of it in my mind. "

He Chengshuang said: "We have been in a hurry during this period. Since we have left Sichuan now, we will repair here for a few days. It just so happens that you two can learn the skills in your hands as soon as possible. If there are still unscrupulous people coming to your door. . "He Chengshuang didn't finish his words, but looking at his expression, Ye Qingrang hoped that there would be no unlucky ghosts to worry about.

In the next three days, Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang lived

in separate volumes. Reading 42

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club