Ye Qing let the tip of his ears feel hot and didn't want to pay attention. He Chengshuang wrapped him around him, his actions were very dishonest. Seeing that another fight was about to start, there was a commotion downstairs.

He Chengshuang ignored it at first, but he didn't want the sound to get louder and noisier. He thought it was just a farce between ordinary people. When he walked to the window and looked down, he realized that the situation was seriously bad.

A few men were protecting a group of old, weak, women and children, but they were cornered by four dirty wild dogs and lost their escape route. Several women held four or five-year-old children tightly in their arms, crying softly in pitiful ways. Most of the men standing at the front were holding sticks, and only two of them were holding machetes and waving them in front of them to prevent the mad dogs from approaching.

It is true to say that they are mad dogs. These dogs have long since lost their former gentle and submissive image. Their eyes are red, their teeth are bared, they are purring and barking, and their forelimbs are pressed down, as if they are ready to attack at any time.

What worried Ye Qingrang the most was another big black dog a few meters behind the four wild dogs. The front of its head and four paws were brown. He Chengshuang looked at it and said, "This is a purebred Rottweiler." Rottweiler. This kind of dog is often used as a police dog. It has high intelligence and combat effectiveness. Looking at the figure of this Rottweiler, it is obvious that it is in its prime and it is likely to have received professional training. Although it is incredible, that The four mixed-haired dogs are most likely following the command of the Rottweiler."

As if to confirm He Chengshuang's words, the Rottweiler downstairs barked several times of different lengths, and the four wild dogs seemed to have received the order, and their hind legs roared. With strength, he rushed towards the man holding the weapon.

They are flexible in their movements and fearless of death. Under such an offensive, several grown men attacked from left and right, and were in a state of embarrassment. They were quickly scratched and bitten with many scars on their bodies, while the old men and women only dared to huddle in the corner and wipe their tears. But no one dared to come forward to help.

Ye Qingrang saw that He Chengshuang had no intention of taking action: "Are you really not going to help?" He Chengshuang said: "It's okay, but if you look at them like this, I'm afraid if we help now, it won't be good for them." It may not be a good thing."

Ye Qingrang sighed: "These men are determined to protect their families, and it is not easy to lead such a large group of old and weak people." But in the end, He Chengshuang did not ask He Chengshuang to do anything with him.

At this moment, a sudden change occurred. A strong and smooth black panther suddenly jumped out from the darkness. With one grab, he knocked the yellow dog hanging on a man's arm to the ground. However, this time, the flesh of the man's hand was also taken with it. A large piece was also torn off. After the black panther overturned the yellow dog, he did not kill them all. He just stepped forward and looked at Rowena from a distance. Rowena felt the inherent threat of the black panther and immediately put on a defensive posture.

As soon as the four wild dogs smelled the panther's breath, they immediately gave up their entanglement with the human beings. They surrounded the panther and roared, but they did not dare to really move forward.

Wutiao

and a group of people were obviously confused by this sudden turn of events. The man who was covering the wound on his arm was the first to react and gave everyone a fleeing look. Several women led the elderly and children and pressed against the wall to go out. Move, and as soon as they slipped into the open area, they ran as fast as they could, while the few men slowly retreated. When they discovered that the confronting beasts had indeed not paid attention to them, they did not bother to consider why wild leopards appeared here, panting. Staggering after his family.

"What's wrong with Dahei?" Ye Qingrang looked at Dahei's rare hunting posture. This was a level of alertness that it never showed when it was killing zombies.

He Chengshuang thought for a while: "There must be something wrong with that Rottweiler, otherwise Dahei wouldn't have found him."

Ye Qing let his wisdom move: "Could it be that... this Rottweiler has also mutated?"

The two of them said As he spoke, the battle downstairs was about to break out. Rottweiler obviously understood that this battle was unavoidable. It chose to take the initiative and faced it head on. Compared with the black panther, its size was not impressive, but it was more flexible and could surround it. The Black Panther attacked from left and right. Although it was not as good as the Black Panther's natural killer style, it was full of experience and his feet were like the wind. For a while, the Black Panther was unable to kill Lonaway under his sharp claws.

Ye Qingrang looked at it for a while and became more and more sure of his guess: "It is most likely an almighty change. The strength, speed, accuracy, and physical endurance are all extraordinary."

As Black Panther and Rowena twisted around, they gradually It was impatient, and the other four dogs were gradually attacking and harassing it from the side, which annoyed it so much that it twisted around to get rid of the obstacle, opened its mouth, and a ball of bright yellow fireball the size of a fist angrily spurted out, hitting one of the dogs like a cannonball. , as soon as the fireball touched the fur, it spread to the whole body like a wildfire. The big black and white dog was immediately enveloped in the flames. He let out a miserable cry, rolled around a few times, and was burned into a charred corpse, with flesh and The strange smell of burnt fur spread in the wind.

Seeing this, Rottweiler stopped his attack. How could the black panther allow it to escape? Another fireball went straight away with an astonishing roar. Rottweiler couldn't escape. He pressed sideways and extinguished the fireball beneath him. See It seemed that the crisis was easily resolved, but when he got up, there was a circular wound on the left side. The black hair had been burned away, and the skin was also burned.

Reading Volume 41

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club