Lao Jiang saw the terrain clearly, got down to the ground in twos and twos, untied the Hua Hanzhang and hid it in a corner where discarded cardboard was piled, and hid in a dark alley not far away without the slightest light. The misty fog became an excellent hiding place for him.

Lao Jiang felt his body heat up, and his hands swelled and ached as if on fire. He knew that this was definitely not because of his previous escape, but more like the symptoms of his previous fever or even coma. He had learned about the changes in his body from Ye Qingrang It was a good thing, but he was more worried about suddenly falling into a coma. If that were the case, he would have no choice but to be slaughtered!

The more Lao Jiang thought about it, the stronger the qi surged in his body. This qi could not be released and was running rampant inside. It was so annoying! After a few seconds, Lao Jiang became more and more delirious. He heard the footsteps of the pursuers getting closer and closer, but it was difficult to calmly respond. The spirit-inducing technique started to work spontaneously at some point, spreading the rampant spiritual energy to his limbs and bones. Lao Jiang's eyes It was red, and the chest was unbearably heavy, as if the spiritual energy was about to burst out of the chest. Unable to control himself, he punched the wall beside him, wanting to vent the overwhelming spiritual power, but he didn't want the whole fist and most of his forearm to be smashed like tofu. Submerged in the stone wall!

After Lao Jiang punched, his sanity finally returned somewhat. What surprised him was that the result of his punch was not entirely brute force, but also something he felt in his heart. Punching into a stone wall was like punching into a quagmire. Naturally, After breaking open, the originally cold and dead thing seemed like an old tree sprouting and bursting with life, making way for Lao Jiang.

The huge noise not only alarmed the visitors, but also frightened the nearby residents. They didnt know what it was about, but it was definitely not a good thing!

The pursuers spread out vigilantly and approached the source of the sound. Lao Jiang's eyesight was far better than others. He could see the person walking in front at a glance and shot him right in the heart. When the people behind him saw this, they raised their guns and started shooting. They had never encountered such a troublesome person. If they got a little closer, they would be like herbivorous animals stepping into the hunting circle, without any resistance.

Lao Jiang squatted down and pressed his big palms on the damp wall beneath him. His spiritual power continued to activate. The originally hard wall was like soft and waxy mud. He could round it up and flatten it. Then it stretched out obediently and melted in front of Lao Jiang. The acquired barrier, one meter high and more than thirty centimeters thick, was able to neutralize all the bullets. Lao Jiang just hid behind it and waited with bated breath.

Sure enough, the group waited for a while, but saw no movement. The surroundings were as quiet as death. The nearby residents even suffered from deafness at the same time, and they just prayed that the storm here would pass quickly.

The leader couldn't hold himself back, and moved his feet. He moved forward a few steps lightly. This man was not tall and thin. He moved silently and secretly, but no one knew that his extremely small steps were touching the ground. At this time, under the influence of Lao Jiang's spiritual power, it sounded like a hammer beating a big drum. He could also clearly sense where the other people were standing.

Lao Jiang patiently waited for the people to get closer step by step, and when they could find him if they took a step further, he finally fired the last bullet in the gun, and a mud rope slipped out like a snake, and silently trapped the person's ankle. Hold on, like dragging a dead pig into the deep darkness.

The two people standing close to each other were standing on their heads, hesitating, not knowing whether to advance or retreat. While hesitating, they suddenly felt a void under their feet, and a large piece of the originally flat and solid ground had strangely sunk down. The two people were unstable and suddenly became confused. Falling down, Lao Jiang hit him with two shots, but unfortunately the vital parts were not injured. The two tried to stabilize their bodies and fight back, but every time they moved, their feet felt like they were stepping on cotton balls of sand dunes. The two of them swayed, mouths The screams looked like evil spirits dancing to the people behind.

There are those who are timid, have a nervous breakdown, yell, and shoot indiscriminately into the alley. After the bullets are fired, they open their mouths and take a big breath. Their eyes are blank. They stumble around and leave their accomplices behind. They are afraid that they will be killed the next second. Drag him into the mire and fall into hell forever, or be like those two people and look crazy!

Lao Jiang added two more shots to kill the two of them, and finally stopped hiding. He rolled and dodged from behind the half-man-high protective wall to the other side, and took out the short blade in his boots. The two people outside saw only a dark black figure. The group flashed out and fired randomly without regard to rules. Lao Jiang picked up the body and held it in front of him. He rushed out and cut his throat with a knife. He threw the body to the other person with his backhand and stabbed into the heart through the body. His hand was extremely strong and he stabbed both of them with one knife. wear.

There are two more people standing further back, both holding a single blade in their hands and a gun on their waist. Even in the end of the world, guns are not just for everyone. They chased Hua Hanzhang twice. The number of weapons equipped by the people is already quite impressive.

Just when Lao Jiang was dealing with the last two gunmen, one person had already circled behind Lao Jiang and pointed a single blade directly at his heart. Lao Jiang sidestepped and pierced his upper arm. The sharp blade cut open the flesh and blood flowed like a stream. Lao Jiang kept silent, turned his right hand, tore the silk with both blades, and plunged it into the attacker's lower abdomen. With a twist of his wrist, he minced the intestines and

scored Reading 38

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club