Ye Qingrang glanced at He Chengshuang and said with a smile: "The four of us get together, there won't be too much trouble."

After a few people chatted, Ye Qingrang prepared breakfast. Although Hua Hanzhang had already prepared breakfast two hours ago, After eating, it was completely digested, so I ate at the same table with everyone without being polite.

He Chengshuang was originally dissatisfied with the fact that there was another person at the dinner table, but seeing Hua Hanzhang talking to Lao Jiang from time to time, the atmosphere was good. During meals on weekdays, He Chengshuang always talked and laughed with Ye Qingrang, while Lao Jiang remained silent.

He Chengshuang has known Lao Jiang for fourteen years, and he doesn't want to see Lao Jiang always alone. However, Lao Jiang's shortcomings are easily exposed when he talks too much. Secondly, apart from following his instructions and doing things, Lao Jiang rarely has anything of his own. friend.

In the past, He Chengshuang often criticized people who laughed at Lao Jiang. If Hua Hanzhang, a young master, dared to look down on Lao Jiang, He Chengshuang would definitely give him a lesson he would take to heart. But Hua Hanzhang is indeed not one of those superficial villains. Instead, he saved We can chat well with Lao Jiang, who he doesn't pay much attention to.

After dinner, Ye Qingrang and Hua Hanzhang were tidying up. He Chengshuang called Lao Jiang into the yard. The two stood under the sycamore tree and talked. Lao Jiang had no expression on his face, but his eyes were very angry. He took out the jade pendant and showed it to He Chengshuang.

He Chengshuang leaned against the phoenix tree, narrowed his eyes and smiled at him: "Why, have you fallen in love with this little phoenix?"

Lao Jiang nodded and said his thoughts seriously: "Boss He, you said in the past that people like us, a Life is fine for you, it's no fun to live with just anyone, let alone harm good people, but you found Xiaoye in the blink of an eye!"

Lao Jiang was still a little aggrieved at this point: "I'm two years older than you, so I should. I have settled with someone. After I saw him that day, I kept thinking of him. Last night, when I saw it was him, I rescued him without thinking. I felt that he was also very good to me and gave me personal care. The jade pendant, this relationship is settled."

He Chengshuang twitched the corner of his mouth and cursed secretly: "Did you read a thousand-year-old storybook and still confirm your love? Did the young master agree?"

said the old man. Jiang showed a bitter look again: "But according to Xiaoye, Hanzhang is the young master of a wealthy family. If I come to his door like this, his family will probably beat him up..."

He Chengshuang broke the jar and agreed: "Afraid of what his family will do! If he doesn't agree, he will elope. You, a grown man, have hands, feet, and ability, can't you support him?"

Lao Jiang's eyes lit up, and he felt confident after hearing what Boss He said.

He Chengshuang originally came up with the idea blindly, but later his tone became serious: "There is nothing good about a family with complicated relationships. If Hua Hanzhang is really discerning, he shouldn't miss a good person like you. There's just one thing, if you If you don't like him that much, don't provoke him. If you really like him, you will treat him wholeheartedly from now on. If you let me know what disgusting things you have done, don't follow me anymore." Hua Hanzhang and

Ye Qingrang compiled As soon as the good guy stepped out of the house, he heard Lao Jiang yelling anxiously and angry: "Boss He, what are you talking about? I, Lao Jiang, am not that Xue Rengui and Chen Shimei!" The

two of them paused and said to He Jiangzhi The conversation that took place between them was full of doubts. After looking at each other, they decided to pretend they didn't hear anything, so as not to ask anything weird.

The new team continues on the road, and with Hua Hanzhang, even the boring schedule will not make Lao Jiang feel boring.

Ye Qingrang and Hua Hanzhang exchanged information about last night's situation and asked him: "What are you thinking? Could it be related to your family?"

Hua Hanzhang shook his head and said: "It's unlikely. If it's my brother If my sister wants to take action, I'm afraid she won't spare my life. Of course, they have been much better than me since they were young. They don't take me seriously at all, and they won't go to such trouble to find someone to do it in Sichuan." "

Then. ...Did he offend someone outside?"

"I don't think so. First of all, this person hired a gang as big as the New Gang to commit crimes in the safe zone instead of using his own people. I'm afraid it's because his power is not local. Secondly, he was able to offer such a large sum of money, including food and a house. In today's safe zone, this is not something that can only be done with money. I am afraid that his status is not low and his background is not small. Thirdly, he asked to be captured alive, indicating that I have a close interest in him, and he wants to use me as a bargaining chip. And what use am I? I am afraid that I have a close relationship with the Hua family. I left Beijing two months ago. I am afraid that the situation in Beijing will also be very turbulent after the apocalypse breaks out. , the communication equipment is not complete.

Reading Volume 34

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club