Lao Jiang suddenly exerted his strength and fired two shots in a row. One shot penetrated the back of a man's heart. The man didn't even have time to shout. He was hit by the momentum and fell from the motorcycle to the ground. The other shot only hit the man on the motorcycle in the abdomen. Feeling pain, he subconsciously looked in the direction of Lao Jiang. Lao Jiang fired a shot, and the bullet penetrated the glass of the helmet and penetrated into the brain. The man leaned back and fell to the ground sprawled out, joining the one in front of him.

Another person was even more miserable. He was bitten by a black panther and his wounds were filled with blood. In a panic, he kicked his feet wildly. This foot strength was not worth mentioning for a black panther who was used to hunting. He was easily locked.

The remaining two people were frightened out of their wits by this sudden turn of events. The man who just cursed raised his gun and shot at the black panther in an attempt to save his accomplices. However, Hua Hanzhang shot him dead. In desperation, he fired with one hand, and the force of the attack hit him. Zhen's arm was in pain, and now the injury was getting worse. He could only hold on through gritted teeth.

The last person's soul flew into the sky, he pulled up the accelerator and wanted to run away, but was captured alive under the attack of Black Panther and Lao Jiang. Lao Jiang kicked the man over and threw him in front of Hua Hanzhang. He took off his helmet and said, "It's up to you."

Hua Hanzhang dug his fingernails into the tender flesh of his palms, steeled himself, and asked: "Whose mission did you accept? What did you tell me to do? Tell me everything you know, and don't try to play tricks!"

The man's face was sweaty, and he didn't dare to speak harshly. He answered directly: "We are from the new gang. I usually take on some people-tracing and escorting jobs, but this time I suddenly got a mission to capture the Hua familys young master alive and deliver it to the boss. The reward is very high. As for whats going to happen next, we really dont know!

Lao Jiang kicked him ! Kicked on the man's lower back, the man was covered in cold sweat by the extraordinary brute force and begged loudly for mercy: "Don't hit me, don't hit me. I really don't know. There's no need to lie to you two. I'm just using money to do things!" "

Hua Hanzhang asked again: "How much is the reward? How many people took over the task?"

"Except for the new boss and second-in-command, almost all the younger brothers were dispatched. There were about forty people. You and your two assistants reacted too quickly. After the safe zone, we escaped in three cars. Because we suspected that you were committing fraud, the number of people chasing your red sports car that you usually drove was considered to be the smallest. After catching the person and going back, each person would be given a room in the safe zone, three of them. Monthly food!"

When Hua Hanzhang heard what he said, he guessed that the two loyal assistants might be in trouble, and his face became even more bleak.

Lao Jiang asked him: "Is there anything else you want to ask?"

Hua Hanzhang shook his head, becoming increasingly depressed. Lao Jiang pinched the man's neck and lifted it up. The man tilted his head, stared and died.

Lao Jiang took Hua Hanzhang out of the car and wanted to carry him on his back, but Hua Hanzhang no longer had the strength to hold on to him. After thinking for a moment, Lao Jiang picked him up and frowned, feeling The person in my arms was too light.

There was a fight just now, but seeing the zombies gathering again, Lao Jiang strode like a shooting star and trotted back to the villa with Hua Hanzhang in his arms.

Chapter 25 Retreat to the Mountain Forest

Ye Qingrang opened the door and saw this scene. He said nothing and asked Lao Jiang to carry him in and put him on the sofa in the living room. Hua Hanzhang had completely fallen into a coma. Jiang gave a general report on the matter.

He Chengshuang took a look and said: "It's very similar to Lao Jiang's situation that day."

Ye Qingrang nodded: "However, Hua Hanzhang, an ordinary person, can activate his powers so quickly. His qualifications are extraordinary, but this is different from what he is today. There is a certain correlation between being in a life and death crisis."

Hua Hanzhang still had many injuries on his body, which were worse than Lao Jiang's condition at that time. Ye Qingrang checked briefly and found that fortunately, these wounds were not fatal, but mostly abrasions and scratches. , which is why those people didn't kill him.

Ye Qingrang used his wood spirit power to help Hua Hanzhang comb his body, treat his wounds, and explained to Lao Jiang: "When he calms down and the fever subsides, he will be basically fine, but it will take a few more for him to wake up." It's not good to be dirty and smelly when you are young..."

Lao Jiang volunteered: "I will help him clean up when his fever goes away." He

Chengshuang took a deep look at Lao Jiang and said, "Then let's go upstairs first, really. You can call us again if the situation arises." After saying that, he took Ye Qingrang upstairs to sleep, so as not to let an outsider take up Ye Qingrang's time.

After about two hours, the heat on Hua Hanzhang slowly subsided, and Lao Jiang carried him to the bathroom without any grudge. There happened to be a cedar wood bathtub in the bathroom, which was simple and elegant. Lao Jiang put the person in and helped Hua Hanzhang take off all his clothes. Fortunately, Ye Qingrang treated his wounds, otherwise he would have been punished for bathing.

After washing with water several times from head to toe, Lao Jiang used the gentlest techniques in his life. Hua Hanzhang's complexion was fair, her muscles were light and well-proportioned, her skin was firm and delicate, and she really couldn't find a single flaw from her hair to her toes. If I have to say anything else, Lao Jiang has

divided it into volumes and read 32

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club