He Chengshuang's voice was quite magnetic, and he seemed to speak in such a low voice. Can imprint every word into people's hearts: "You probably have never been to a casino, where people can easily amplify their emotions. Greed, fear, regret, unwillingness, etc., will all burst out in the shortest possible time. Gambling The same is true for stones. Everyone who comes and goes wants to get rich by luck, and will be angry if they fail. Only you, when I saw you, you were picking stones casually, as if you were just buying daily necessities, no tension, no Greed. Later, when Yang Jia came to trouble you, you were not panicked or afraid. At that moment, you occupied all my sight. I was anxious to help you out because I knew you didnt need any help at all. In that case, I would How can I approach you and get close to you naturally?"

He Chengshuang saw Ye Qing let his breathing slowly calm down and further confessed: "You are so good, I must not be the only one who likes you, there may be many men and women who are better than me. , but I dare to promise that I will always put you first, far more important than myself. You have a beautiful heart. You know whether what I say is true or false."

Ye Qingrang certainly understood. He Chengshuang did not follow him in his previous life. He once said something that could save him from fire and water in a desperate situation. The feelings he gave were all sincere.

Thinking of this, Ye Qingrang turned his face back, but he still felt a little awkward. It was really difficult for him to accept the change from partner to lover for a while.

Ye Qingrang turned his wrist awkwardly and said, "Let go of your hand first."

He Chengshuang carefully observed his expression and made sure that he would not run away. He quickly let go and pulled Ye Qingrang's hand down. Kneading gently: "Does it hurt?"

Ye Qingrang snorted: "Now let's talk about this, what did you do so hard just now?" After saying that, thinking of the domineering feeling when he kissed her just now, the tips of his ears whispered. A little redder.

He Chengshuang avoided the topic and asked him in a deep voice: "I have told you all my feelings for you, what about you? Do you have me in your heart?"

Ye Qing fluttered his eyelashes a few times quickly, then glared hatefully. He Chengshuang glanced at him and said sternly: "If I didn't care about you, I would have killed you immediately!" But when he thought about his ability to kill He Chengshuang now, it seemed difficult, and hurriedly added: "There should be a relationship between us. Take your time, you can never do anything like today without asking me for my wishes!"

Seeing that he was willing to make concessions, He Chengshuang hurriedly responded: "Yes, I won't do this again."

With these words, he lost control and hugged me last time Ye Qingrang said it once.

Chapter 16 Catalyzed by Emotions

September 9th was Ye Qingrangs 22nd birthday.

No one except He Chengshuang knew about this. Although he thought it would be good for him and Ye Qing to have dinner alone at home to celebrate their birthday, it was a bit too ordinary when he thought that this seemed to be something he did every day, and he ended up in a very elegant restaurant. He booked a small private room and bought flowers and cakes in a rather cliché way. He had never pursued anyone before and couldn't think of any romantic method.

"It's just the two of us, you ordered so many dishes to waste." Ye Qingrang looked at the table of exquisite dishes, and his heart was still a little touched. He Chengshuang ordered dishes that were very suitable for his taste, light but delicious, cake It's not greasy either, which shows the care taken. The bouquet of roses is just an eyesore, so just ask He Chengshuang to hold it when he leaves.

The atmosphere was very good after the meal. Except for the fact that He Cheng punctually turned off the lights and lit the candles to ask him to make a wish. At the end, he reluctantly asked him what he had promised. Of course, Ye Qingrang was thinking about life after the apocalypse. So what can I say? He refused to reveal that He Chengshuang was just fooling around, saying that he must want to stay with him for the rest of his life.

After dinner, I left the box and unexpectedly bumped into an old acquaintance of He Chengshuang in the corridor. When the visitor saw He Chengshuang, he showed an unabashed look of surprise, but when he saw that he was alone with a man and holding a rose in his hand, his expression changed. And become complicated.

Ye Qingrang saw the woman's expression clearly and glanced at He Chengshuang subconsciously. The two seemed to be familiar with each other, and He Chengshuang's attitude was not as indifferent as when facing ordinary people. He also took the initiative to nod and say hello: "When? Are you back?"

The woman joked: "Not long ago, I heard a lot of things when I came back. You have caused a lot of trouble in the city recently." Then she pretended to look at Ye Qingrang casually, "It seems that this is Ye Qingrang. Doctor, I heard that you cured Mr. Lin's leg injury. It's really rare to have such excellent medical skills at such a young age and such a talented person."

Ye Qingrang looked at her intently. She was about the same age as He Chengshuang and was tall. , dressed smartly but still feminine, with long hair raised and simply tied into a ponytail, and only light makeup, it can be seen that she is a confident beauty. When he saw the woman's attitude towards He Chengshuang, he read it in

volumes twenty one

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club