Although there are some in zombies and animals . Crystal core, but how can it be as gentle as the essence of jade, which is naturally formed over many years? It has less impurities and is more effective.

After talking about the matter, He Chengshuang simply stayed at home and practiced wholeheartedly. This seemed reasonable to the outside world. With his injury, it was normal to rest for a month. If he could be alive and kicking in a week, he would be a ghost.

The third master was very confused. With He Chengshuang's character, he would have bitten them until they died, but now he was so indifferent, neither making them feel better nor forcing them into a desperate situation.

In this way, everything unfolded in an orderly manner under Ye Qingrang's arrangement. One and a half months passed in a blink of an eye, and there were only two months left before the end of the world.

Chapter 13 Visitors from the World

In just one month, He Chengshuang entered the middle stage of pulse condensation. Ye Qingrang was depressed for a while because it took him so long just to introduce Qi into his body. No wonder He Chengshuang was in his previous life. Now that he is about to reach the third level, the thunder spirit roots in his body are probably quite pure, and the spiritual power he absorbs can be compared with Ye Qing's by leaps and bounds.

A stream of electricity flowed between He Chengshuang's fingers, making a sizzling sound, like an electric shock device. The thunder element was really domineering.

Lao Jiang tremblingly came over to report to He Chengshuang: "Boss, the invitation for the event at Lao Lin's Auction House the day after tomorrow has been sent."

Ever since He Chengshuang knew that Lao Jiang had come to the table to eat while he was away, he almost kicked him to death. Ye Qingrang specially selected a wonderful book on physical training for Lao Jiang to learn. He Chengshuang was more interested in him than his eyes. If Ye Qingrang dared to use the spirit-inducing technique, He Chengshuang could not guarantee that he would know it. Do something.

This spell can only be given by him to Lao Jiang when the time is right.

He Chengshuang casually took the invitation, there were two in total, one was specially for Ye Qingrang. Ye Qingrang healed Mr. Lin's leg. Mr. Lin valued his ability very much and wanted to make friends with Ye Qingrang many times. When He Chengshuang thought of this, his face turned darker.

Ye Qingrang had never seen an auction before, but he was very interested. Mr. Lin was not doing a clean business, so the things at the auction were interesting.

"It's okay. I haven't been out and about for a long time. This is quite interesting."

He Chengshuang saw Ye Qing give way and couldn't refuse it anymore. He kept the invitation and glared at Lao Jiang. Lao Jiang quickly Ran.

"Two gentlemen, please present your invitation." The handsome young receptionist said respectfully to He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang. He opened the invitation and checked it, and immediately smiled: "It turns out that you are a distinguished guest. Please invite me inside." Take a few of them to their seats."

There are twenty VIP seats in the middle and in the front, with some space left in front, back, left, and right, to distinguish them from ordinary seats.

Mr. Lin is already sitting in the middle. Sitting on the left is a man in his forties, who is Mr. Lin's youngest son. Ye Qingrang's position is on Mr. Lin's right. This means that he values ​​Ye Qingrang very much. .

However, Mr. Lin was still very satisfied with him. Ye Qingrang studied history, and most of the things at the auction were antiques from a certain age. During the treatment, Mr. Lin admired Ye Qingrang's knowledge and knowledge. I admired him more and more, and how many times I secretly lamented that my beard was cut off by a bastard like He Chengshuang!

The auction was going on smoothly, which was an "eye-opener" for Ye Qingrang. Every time he used his spiritual power to check, he could confirm that each piece of jewelry and antiques were genuine and valuable, and many of them were obviously not obtained through ordinary channels. Come, but no one is cheating.

"Then let me introduce the next auction item to you." The host smiled and directed everyone to look at the item on the stage. It is an oval stone the size of a duck egg. It is black overall and has purple-red circles evenly distributed on the surface. Not much good-looking, just very strange.

"This treasure is a visitor from outside the world," the host explained slowly and deliberately to whet everyone's appetite. "It is an iron meteorite. It is such a small piece and weighs ten kilograms. The mysterious patterns on its body are the result of the encounter. Derived from a lightning strike, although mankind's current craftsmanship is ingenious, it cannot compare with the mystery of nature's masterpiece. The value of this meteorite cannot be measured by normal standards, and the starting price is 600,000!"

Scientists ! Water and a variety of organic matter have been found in some meteorites, which has become "life on earth will be

born Volume 17 Reading

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club