On the contrary, Ye Qing made the cave where the three of them were in visible at a glance. It is a fantasy to hide here to escape the pursuers.

He Chengshuang took a few breaths, calmed down slightly, and said to Ye Qingrang with red eyes: "Qingrang, I'm not joking with you, you and Lao Jiang leave first. If you go back , and it can also help me stabilize my situation. If you don't like to take care of these things, you can go to the Lin Gang and ask them to take away my power. If you want to go back to your hometown, you can go back.

Ye Qingrang asked him: "If I was the one injured today, would you leave me and walk away? " "

He Chengshuang was just silent. He neither wanted to tell the truth nor say anything against his will. He said vaguely: "Everything must be planned based on the best situation..." "

Yes, if you want to analyze the rules, what you said makes sense. , but people's actions are often dominated by emotions, so no matter how right and reasonable what you say is, I will stay according to my own thoughts. He

Cheng stared at Ye Qingrang intently, and finally nodded: "Okay, in that case, let's go north. There are heavy weapons at the supply point over there." Ye

Qingrang held He Chengshuang down and quickly analyzed: "They are bringing hunting dogs. It will be difficult for us to escape. I have a way to avoid their tracking." "

After Ye finished speaking, he turned around and faced the cave entrance, with a firm look in his eyes. He pressed his hands on the ground, and the wood spiritual power surged out crazily. The weeds on the edge of the cave entrance grew wildly in an instant, covering the entrance of the cave densely. Countless vines and thorns crisscrossed the entrance. The entrance to the cave was firmly blocked, and no gap could be seen. It was as if ordinary plants covered the slightly raised mountain wall.

And Ye Qingrang and the three people's smells were also covered up by the fragrance of fresh vegetation.

Ye Qingrang did not dare Carelessly, he continued to control the wood spirit power, and all the blood stains left by He Chengshuang within ten meters were absorbed cleanly by the lush jungle plants.

Lao Jiang was stunned and forgot to maintain the facial paralysis he should maintain. He was speechless and didn't know how to evaluate. His original brain He couldn't turn a corner, and now he was even more confused.

He Chengshuang also had mixed feelings in his heart. He originally thought that Ye Qingrang was the person who needed to be protected by him, but now this move made him understand that the secrets in Ye Qingrang were not simple. Beyond his knowledge, Ye Qingrang was willing to expose this ability in order to save himself. He was very happy, but Ye Qingrang was so special, could he keep him by his side forever? The

cave lost light and became dark. At night, Ye Qingrang approached He Chengshuang according to the direction and shushed, signaling the two of them to be silent.

He Chengshuang seemed to be very insecure, and stretched out his left hand to take Ye Qingrang into his arms. Ye Qingrang did not Fa Zhi stood up and was pulled by him, causing him to kneel on the ground and hit his head on He Chengshuang's hard abdomen. He just wanted to move, but He Chengshuang held his head down. There was a vague sound outside, and he did not dare to move anymore. . About

ten people chased them with hounds, but the blood trail stopped suddenly. They searched the surroundings roughly and found no hiding place, so they had to leave it to the hounds to search. Although they didn't know what He Chengshuang was playing. Method, but the smell cannot disappear in such a short period of time.

At this time, the hound was also at a loss. He smelled four smells along the way, but three of them had become extremely weak, mixed with the suddenly strong smell here. The smell of various plants was a great test for their keen sense of smell. Only the smell in one direction was strong. This was a powerful species smell that disgusted and feared the hounds. However, after hesitation, they still rushed towards the black panther. There was barking in the direction of the escape, and the man holding the dog smiled proudly: "Let's see how long they can escape! "

A group of people chased the black panther, but they didn't want to follow the black panther's speed. They were destined to return in vain today.

Nearly twenty or thirty minutes passed, and Ye Qingrang took out his knife and stabbed them a few times to trap them. The branches, fresh air mixed with sunshine rushed in, and He Chengshuang saw Ye Qingrang

's pale face clearly. He touched Ye Qingrang's cheek with his left hand and asked in a low voice: "You look so bad, is it because of what you did just now?" Is your job very difficult? "

Ye Qing let the tip of his nose smell a smell of rust, and realized it was the blood on He Cheng's hands. Hearing his words, his heart warmed, and he shook his head and said, "Fortunately, it's nothing serious. Seeing He

Chengshuang just looking at him with concern, he took the initiative and asked: "Don't you have anything else to ask about what happened just now?" He

Chengshuang's heart tightened and he said in a bad tone: "Are you leaving again?" I wont publicize things everywhere! "

Ye Qingrang was stunned and didn't understand why He Chengshuang always felt that he was leaving him: "My relatives are no longer here, and it's the same wherever I go. Since I've revealed my ability to you, of course I can trust you, and I won't be separated from you

. Volume Reading 15

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club