woman said angrily: "I don't know the rules. Here, the big fist means justice. Lets give Mr. Ye a lesson today! "

She brought about fifty people, but He Chengshuang left less than forty people in total. They also had to divide the property to guard the side. Hongyun only has ten thugs here. If they start a fight, they will be completely defeated.

" It's a bad thing for this family to not have a leader. The mistress and Xiao He have only been out for a few days, and the two gangs are already causing trouble like this? "

A powerful voice came into their ears, and everyone looked around. An old man with gray hair separated the crowd and walked in with a cane, followed by five or six young people. The

old man walked up to Ye Qingrang and patted him on the shoulder affectionately. He smiled at Third Masters mistress and said, This is really a misunderstanding! Last night, Xiaoye said that there was a thief at home, and he was so frightened that he took Lao Jiang and others to my place to play chess with the old man all night. "

The faces of the woman and the man with glasses changed. Mr. Lin had been idle for many years, and this time he brought the second-in-command of the Lin Gang out to rescue Ye Qingrang! Their

faces were ugly, but they did not dare to confront the Lin Gang head-on: "Mr. Lin, This is a matter between the Third Master and He Chengshuang. You..."

Mr. Lin poked the ground with his cane and smiled. "I told the Third Master a long time ago that if you have nothing to do, don't let others call you Third Master or Third Master all the time. , this generation was confused, and those who didnt know thought he was as old as me. "

The words had a hint. The woman was startled and did not dare to answer. She smiled and said, "Do Mr. Lin and this Mr. Ye know each other? "

Yes," Old Lin said in his heart. We just met last night. The young man is quite capable. Thinking of this leg that has been injured for decades, he showed a sincere smile: "My son is filial. I heard that there is a man in Zhejiang." I come from a family of traditional Chinese medicine doctors who went out of their way to hire someone to take care of my body. Unfortunately, Mr. Ye was no longer here, so I had to retreat and hire someone to help me. I didn't have high expectations at first, but I didn't expect that Xiaoye is very skilled at healing at a young age. After two months of grooming by him, my broken leg can now walk around! "

Mr. Lin's leg was seriously injured in his early years. As he got older, the pain became more and more frequent. Anyone who cares knows this. And the relaxed posture he appears in front of everyone does not seem to be forced. The

woman has already Although she believed it seven or eight times, she never imagined that Ye Qingrang used his spiritual power to clear Elder Lin's blocked tendons and rejuvenated him overnight. She thought that he had really taken care of Elder Lin for more than two months.

Elder Lin looked at her and was still confused. He added: "Xiaoye doesn't like people to accompany him when he goes out to play, and he doesn't feel comfortable asking him to live here. I don't worry about the trouble if I let Xiaohe be the driver to pick him up and drop him off quietly! "At the end of the sentence, he actually teased him.

Ye Qingrang looked a little embarrassed: "Speaking of which, He Chengshuang and I knew each other because of a little friction with the third master's people. "

Mr. Lin pretended to educate him: "If you had brought my people with you earlier, there would not be any unsighted people to mess with you. Others would just treat you as a stupid young man who doesn't understand anything. It's not good to be too low-key. Just like today, if a group of big bosses try to hurt you, I won't be able to heal my legs. How can I explain to your family?

The woman still didn't give up, gritted her teeth and said, "But..."

"That's enough! " " Mr. Lin's face suddenly darkened, and the aura of a man who had been in power for many years was fully revealed. "Today, I hope that everyone will give me some face. If there is anything, you can solve it on your own after the third son and Xiao He come back. If anyone hurts Xiaoye today, it's obvious that they don't want to see me. Even if I don't care, I'm afraid my son won't agree. "

If Mr. Lin earned his family fortune with a bit of luck and a bit of ability, then Mr. Lin's two sons can be considered to be better than his predecessors. Moreover, the two brothers work together and understand the principle of long-term development. In Tengchong, The area has both strength and reputation.

The woman now believes that Ye Qingrang does have a background and ability. If he had been He Chengshuangbao's pretty boy, he would have run away by now. Besides, with such demeanor and appearance, he doesn't seem to be for sale.

The Third Master's people just want to recover their losses, so they don't need to bother Ye Qingrang, but Ye Qingrang clearly wants to defend He Chengshuang, which makes people embarrassed.

The faces of the fifty or so people are not good-looking, but They had no choice but to lead the people back. Now they only hope that the third master can completely deal with He Chengshuang, so that Mr. Lin can't really intervene in their fight.

Now He Chengshuang's men are really against Ye Qingrang was convinced, and Ye Qingrang thanked Mr. Lin and said jokingly: "This way, I won't have to be secretive when I go to see Mr. Lin in the future. Mr. Lin

laughed and cursed in his heart: "This Xiaoye is really interesting. He Chengshuang dug this treasure somewhere and carries it with him all day long. He doesn't have any physical problems that need to be treated." "

Grandpa Ye Qingrang is indeed an old Chinese medicine doctor, and he is considered highly respected in his hometown. He has been raised by his grandparents since he was a child, and he has gradually become interested in it. He is

divided into volumes to read 13

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club