Uncle Li frowned: "What does Mr. Xiaoye mean?"

Ye Qingrang continued: "The third master wanted to keep He Chengshuang in Myanmar, so he must have taken away a large number of his main elites, but he dared to ask people to come to us to cause trouble. First of all, he wanted to He used a blinding trick. Secondly, he wanted to disturb our minds and make us confused about his team in Tengchong, so that we would not dare to act rashly. But this trick of his can only scare people who do not have the courage and foresight. I I believe that He Chengshuang will never be defeated by him. If he comes back and finds that the base area has been messed up, what face will we have!" When the

five people thought that this was indeed the truth, they were already shaken seven or eight times. Although there was no such thing on the old river, What kind of expression is there, but his fists are clenched tightly, and he wants to lead someone to kill him right now.

Uncle Li narrowed his eyes and said to himself: "It's not easy to attack people's hearts. This Ye Qingrang is really not easy. It's easy to use words to provoke these boys who only know how to work hard. But what he said is indeed good. The longer he waits, the more likely he will be. It will make people's hearts even more unstable."

Of course Ye Qingrang also understood this truth, and said in a persuasive way: "Now the people under Third Master must think that our place is in chaos, and they are laughing at us and ridiculing us. I suggest that we immediately gather people to encircle and suppress Third Master's gang. The place is unexpected, and the victory is in danger. The two sides are already at odds. We have nothing to worry about. The bigger the trouble, the better."

After taking a sip of tea, Ye Qingrang continued: "When the third master's place cannot operate normally, This group of his subordinates want to attack us and worry about business, but they will be unable to do anything. As long as we hold on to our territory, we will not fall behind. On the contrary, if we don't take action tonight, we will wait for them to come again and again tomorrow. If you harass us, we will be in big trouble!"

One of the young men immediately agreed with excitement: "That's right! No wonder Boss He values ​​Mr. Ye so much. Mr. Ye is our military advisor. Besides, who in this area of ​​Yunnan doesn't know Boss He's reputation? If you don't fight back when someone comes to your house, you're just a fool. Just go home and breastfeed your child as soon as possible!"

"Sanye has two stone gambling dens, two shops selling finished gold jewelry and jade articles, and a drug store. . You dont have to go to the stone gambling den, you wont be able to destroy anything. The underground casino has too many people and thats not our goal. Tonight you work in pairs and three groups to smash up the drugstore and gold store and bring back everything.

Seeing Ye Qingrang's arrangement, the five young people were eager to give it a try. Uncle Li hesitated and asked: "Lao Jiang and Mr. Ye..."

Ye Qingrang patted Black Panther's head, and Black Panther was reluctant. He moved his body on the ground to make it easier for him to stand up: "Lao Jiang, let me go to Mr. Lin's place tonight."

Uncle Li was surprised: "Is it possible that Mr. Xiaoye has some relationship with Mr. Lin?"

Tengchong has always been one of the three forces. Due to mutual restraint, the positions of the two groups have inevitably changed several times over the decades, but Mr. Lin's position has never wavered.

Ye Qingrang thought to himself that there was no friendship, so it was hard to say whether there was a deal, but with a confident smile on his face, he asked: "Uncle Li doesn't really think that I have no relationship, so He Chengshuang took me with him." Are you around?"

Uncle Li finally felt relieved and called to the others: "Why don't you pick someone to do things? Mr. Xiaoye will help you with everything!" The

eight people dispersed, and no one could sleep tonight.

At noon the next day, a group of people blocked the door of Hongyun. Some guests and passers-by saw the situation and thought that there would be a fight later, so they hurried away.

Not many people know yet that Mr. San's shop was robbed one after another last night. The storefront was smashed to pieces, and those who stayed in the shop were also given a good lesson.

Ye Qingrang was well prepared and asked a group of people to block the other party from the door. He walked out slowly and took a quick glance. There were about fifty people coming from the third master's side, standing at the front. There was a man wearing glasses and a woman with a hot figure and voluptuous appearance.

When the bespectacled man saw Ye Qingrang taking the lead, he immediately sarcastically said: "Why is it that He Chengshuang is not around and Hongyun is now a butt-selling duck?" When

Lao Jiang heard this, his eyes flashed fiercely, and he pretended to step forward to teach others a lesson. Ye Qingrang He hurriedly stretched out his hand to block him. Both groups were armed with guns. They could not resolve the dispute by hand today.

Now basically everyone knows that He Chengshuang came to the rescue for Ye Qingrang at the stone gambling den, and took him around for a month to play, eat and live with him. Ye Qingrang looks gentle and handsome, and I dont know how many people are thinking about it. It had long been assumed that he had been hired by He Chengshuang.

Ye Qingrang was not irritated by these words at all, he just smiled and said: "Why does this gentleman usually like to sleep under other people's beds? He Cheng and I

read in two volumes 12

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club