Sun Li's Art of War has profound implications and covers a wide range of principles. It also has notes that he carefully sorted out, making it very suitable for Lao Jiang to read. When Lao Jiang took the book, he felt that he might not be far away from being beaten. Unexpectedly, Ye Qingrang was very patient with his questions and explanations, and would not be sullen, nor would he scold him for being stupid.

Lao Jiang felt that he fell in love with learning.

Ye Qingrang returned to the room on the second floor. The more he practiced, the better his physical and mental state became. Now he could maintain it for up to three hours without interruption. He guessed that when his cultivation reaches the state where he can freely relax and retract, it will probably take a few days. It doesnt matter if you dont eat, drink or sleep all night.

After practicing again, I lay on the soft big bed. I was not sleepy at all, but I thought about He Chengshuang. He should be back in the next two days as expected.

Ye Qingrang let his thoughts wander wildly and enjoyed this rare moment of leisure. Midnight was approaching.

Suddenly there was a gunshot outside, which was particularly harsh in the quiet night, followed by a series of gunshots. Ye Qingrang turned over and looked out the window. Five men in black each had a gun in their hands, and a dozen thugs behind them were holding the guy. They had already broken in. Entering the front yard, the corpses stepped on were the bodyguards He Chengshuang picked out.

The remaining two bodyguards hid behind two thick locust trees planted in the yard, looking for opportunities to shoot at the group of people.

Ye Qingrang immediately opened the door and went downstairs, and unexpectedly met Lao Jiang on the stairs. Lao Jiang grabbed him and said hurriedly: "Xiaoye, come with me quickly." He ran towards the backyard with him.

Ye Qingrang asked: "Did this group of people have a premeditated plan? Did He Chengshuang tell you anything?"

Lao Jiang shook his head: "Boss He and Third Master have been grudges for a long time. This time Boss He went to Yunnan to have a large amount of goods. Sold to people in Russia, the third master is really going to stop He Chengshuang. Logically speaking, he won't be distracted here."

Ye Qingrang thought to himself: "I'm afraid the third master doesn't simply want He Chengshuang to eat this time. It's a shame, but we have to completely reshuffle the forces here, but I didn't expect He Chengshuang to leave Lao Jiang here, just in case he had to split up the people and come here."

He saw two guns pinned behind Lao Jiang, He was holding a 77 in his hand and a 54 in his hand. Lao Jiang was unprepared. Suddenly he felt a light on his waist and said hurriedly: "Xiaoye, you don't know how to use a gun. It's useless to take it. I'll take you there." It will be much safer if Hongyun comes off the field and waits for Boss He there."

They wanted to drive out from the backyard, and the third master naturally wanted to do it. A group of people divided into two teams and attacked from the front and back. The group in the front yard was thinking of ways to break down the door. People who enter the backyard don't feel so good.

The black panther had already hid when he smelled a strange smell. His fur was the best camouflage in the dark night, and his injuries had already healed. He was disgusted with this group of humans sneaking towards his residence. To the extreme, it quietly circled to the rear without making the slightest sound.

When the leading man saw the empty animal room, he was shocked and whispered to the people behind him: "Damn it, the leopard is not in there." They knew that He Chengshuang had a leopard, but they didn't expect that he would be so bold as not to lock it at all. Live it.

As soon as he finished speaking, the person walking at the back let out a scream. When he turned around, he saw a one-meter-long black panther pounced on their accomplices. Its sharp teeth penetrated into the throat, blood flowed from the gap, and the man's body twitched. His eyes were bulging, and it was too late to save him.

The Black Panther succeeded with one blow, kicked his legs and jumped, knocking over the second person. The strong momentum caused the person to fall on top of the person behind him, and several others fell down with him.

The remaining people aimed at the black panther and fired wildly. The black panther had no place to cover its body, so it was inevitable to be hit, but its skin and flesh were tight. As long as it was not a high concentration of **, it would not be completely destroyed for a while. Losing mobility, the smell of blood aroused its ferocity, and it attacked, bit, and scratched several people.

Lao Jiang and Ye Qingrang took advantage of the chaos and rushed out, opened the iron gate of the backyard, and shot down the Third Master's subordinates one by one. Lao Jiang was surprised when he saw Ye Qingrang's marksmanship was extremely accurate: "You are not a medical student? Why are your marksmanship so bad?" So accurate?"

You must know that in the end of the world, although guns are expensive, as long as you can afford the money, you can buy them and use them normally. Ye Qingrang has also used them, but he doesn't like them very much, and they consume a lot of bullets, unless they are powerful and lethal weapons. Weapons, otherwise they are not as useful as abilities. Besides, Ye Qingrang had practiced for more than four months, and his body was flexible enough to control.

Chapter 9 Taking the initiative to fight back

, two people and one leopard quickly restrained everyone in the backyard. The third masters people originally thought that Ye Qingrang was a pretty boy who had no power to restrain a chicken. In addition, the defense force here was relatively weak. Although Lao Jiang Yes, but how powerful can one person be? Unexpectedly, Ye Qingrang had something unexpected happen here.

The people in the front yard had already broken into the house, and the footsteps were getting closer and closer. Lao Jiang and Ye Qingrang quickly jumped into an off-road vehicle. It was He Chengshuang who had taken Ye Qingrang out to

score Reading 11

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club