He Chengshuang smiled and glanced at the fat man: "Lao Jiang, take the guests to check out. " "

Lao Jiang winked at another companion and led the Fatty group out. He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang were left in the room. Ye Qingrang felt even more uncomfortable. He Chengshuang

saw him sitting there with a stiff face. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. The first time he saw him, he pulled him over regardless. Judging from his appearance, he definitely didn't know who he was. If he hadn't been worried, he would have turned away long ago. .

But He Chengshuang was like this when his temper got angry. He reached out to pick up the jade material on the table, approached Ye Qingrang and asked: "Do you think it suits you? If you don't like it, I'll take you to choose somewhere else. "

Ye Qingrang said angrily: "Mr. He, you are too polite. If you think it is not good, I can't afford it either.

He Chengshuang asked him: "What is your name? " "

Ye Qingrang suddenly remembered that before he died in his previous life, he asked him: "Do you know me? The man said: "

I know, your name is Ye Qingrang." "

He was originally an unreasonable person who only acted according to his own ideas. I thought he was so arrogant because of his powerful powers in the apocalypse. It turns out that he is already such an unreasonable person. Ye

Qing Rang sat upright, looked at He Chengshuang and replied seriously: "My name is Ye Qingrang, I am twenty-two this year, and I am currently on a graduation trip. Nice to meet you, He Chengshuang. He

Chengshuang didn't understand why Ye Qingrang changed his attitude all of a sudden, and was stunned for a moment: "Do you know my name?"

Ye Qingrang lowered his eyes and smiled lightly: "Yes, I have known about you for a long time. " "

He Chengshuang looked at his long eyelashes that were slightly lowered quietly. There was a smile on his face, as if he had thought of something. He was not as cold and indifferent as he was at first, but also looked a little inexplicably anxious. His mouth suddenly felt dry. , but suddenly remembered his reputation in this area, and said anxiously: "There must be many people who are maliciously slandering me, but I am actually not who they say, Qing Rang, you will naturally know after you have been in contact with me for a few days. . "

Ye Qingrang knew that he had misunderstood what he meant, and he sighed in his heart: "Just call Qingrang when you come up. Are we that familiar? ", but he said: "I don't care what others say, but I think Mr. He was very arrogant just now. I am an ordinary student and I may not get along well with Mr. He. He

Chengshuang knew that he was talking about his attitude towards Fatty's group of people, so he curled his lips and said: "I get angry when I see the faces of people like that. They are greedy for money, lustful, bullying the weak and afraid of the strong. You are different from them."

Ye Qingrang smiled and said, "You just met me, so how do you know that I am different from them? " "

Seeing the smile on his face, He Chengshuang narrowed his eyes slightly. His eyes were softer and brighter than the jadeite in his hand. He felt itchy again for some reason. He irritably changed the posture of crossing his legs, and furrowed his thick eyebrows. He said: "Isn't there a saying that says: A white head is as new as a new one, and a head is as old as ever. The interactions between people cannot be measured by time. "

Ye Qingrang really didn't expect that He Chengshuang would say these words. His head was as white as new, and his head was still the same as before. His thoughts were rolling in his heart for a while, and bits and pieces of the apocalypse echoed in front of his eyes.

Since he was reborn, She also wanted to find He Chengshuang, but she didn't have any clues. Now that he was right in front of her, she felt awkward. Hadn't she already thought about it a long time ago and would accompany him in this world in her next life?

This time he He laughed sincerely, his handsome features suddenly became vivid and picturesque, and He Chengshuang couldn't take his eyes off him, "You are really interesting. "

Chapter 6 He

Chengshuang met the disabled leopard by chance but understood what he said. He put the jade material in Ye Qingrang's hand, rubbed his fingers against the skin, paused briefly, and then took back his hand: "This is for you, I don't have anything else. I mean, its just a small amount of money to me, and its not a good thing to give to you. Ye

Qingrang put the jade into his bag: "I don't want your things in vain. I will give you something better in the future." "

After He Chengshuang saw him accept it and say something else, he didn't know where he was going. He said happily: "You are hungry, let's go eat together.

Ye Qingrang stood up and said, " Let's go then." "

After dinner that day, He Chengshuang came to Ye Qingrang's residence every day to find him. If Ye Qingrang didn't want to go out, he wouldn't force him. He just stood at the door with a dark face all day. Within a few days, the landlord Find an excuse to beg him to check out.

Ye Qingrang couldn't laugh or cry, but He Chengshuang was very happy to know: "The environment here is so bad, it's a shame that you can live here for so long." As he spoke, he used his eyes to scare away a person who wanted

to read in volumes 7

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club