This piece of material is relatively large among this piece of wool, but judging from the cracked stone seams, the condition is not very good. Ye Qingrang looked at the price, 80,000. However, judging from the fluctuations of spiritual energy inside, it is a piece of ice jade slightly larger than a fist, worth about six to seven hundred thousand. Buying this stone will at least be enough for half a month of cultivation. Frequent visits to the stone gambling den are not good after all.

"I bought this stone. Why don't you pick something else?"

Ye Qingrang turned to look at the man who spoke. It turned out to be one of the men who had been staring at him just now. He looked at him with a careless look on his face. , in fact, there was a glint in his eyes, and there were some accomplices not far away who were pretending to do various things. Once he had a conflict with him, I'm afraid these people would not let him go easily.

Ye Qingrang glanced at the people who had just looked at him in the dark one by one, and finally laid his eyes on the face of the man who spoke. He smiled and said sarcastically: "If I said I would order this stone, wouldn't you? Are you going to let five of your brothers take action?"

Chapter 5 Meeting in a sea of ​​people

Yang Jia was surprised when he heard this. He was originally a gangster under a large black gang in this area. He relied on his active mind and boldness to be careful. In the name of the underworld, he often led a few brothers to bully outsiders. Because he had seen Ye Qingrang pick stones to solve stones several times before, he became obsessed with the stone he picked this time. He felt that Ye Qingrang This man had some appraisal skills, and seeing that he was indeed not a big shot, I dared to attack him.

"I'm joking. I was so anxious that I didn't explain clearly. What I meant was that I had already taken a fancy to this stone, but I didn't bring enough money with me before so I didn't buy it. There are so many good wool materials here, why don't you pick another one and sell it? Let's save our brother's face!"

Ye Qingrang saw that he couldn't figure out his own identity and didn't dare to use violence for the time being. He analyzed in his mind: "It is really harmful to me now to have a conflict with these shameless gangsters. But I'm afraid if I give in once today, I will never have a stable life again. Why not try my hand at these guys who came to my door and see the results of my three months of practice!" "

Where did the stinky rat come from? You dare to cause trouble in Hongyun's place!" A cold voice came from above, Ye Qingrang's heart was shaken, and he looked up suddenly.

The second floor of the Lucky Stone Gambling Center is the VIP area. At this time, several people walked out of the box upstairs. The man headed by them was tall, with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, a high nose and thin lips, black clothes and black trousers. He looked sharp and very masculine, but his eyes were He is cold and cold, with faint vertical lines between his eyebrows. He is obviously a difficult person to get along with.

Ye Qingrang looked at him and forgot to look away for a moment. This person was clearly He Chengshuang!

He Chengshuang had noticed Ye Qingrang a long time ago. He hated strangers looking at him, let alone staring blankly like him. But when he saw Ye Qingrang's surprised expression, he felt something strange in his heart. , but I dont feel disgusted.

He Chengshuang saw that Ye Qingrang had calmed down and looked at him in turn. Compared with He Chengshuang, Ye Qingrang's facial features were much softer and his figure was thin. In addition, he had only been a literary and medical student for the past twenty-two years. Now he has been cultivating spiritual power for another three months. His movements are neither hurried nor impatient. He looks like a gentle young man. But after all, he has experienced the apocalypse for a year, and his eyes are not sharp but firm.

Although Ye Qingrang lowered his head, his five senses were now sharp. He could feel He Chengshuang's unscrupulous gaze scanning him from beginning to end, and he couldn't help but feel angry. The two of them met so unexpectedly after their rebirth. Ye Qing made Jinxiangqing timid, and for a moment I really want to turn around and leave.

"Boss He has so many properties, but he has to take care of even trivial matters. Aren't you afraid that your body will be overwhelmed?"

He Chengshuang sneered: "Normally I don't care when a dog bites a dog. Today I saw a mouse biting someone. I can't just sit back and ignore it. Right."

When He Chengshuang said this, Yang Jia couldn't bear it, and he was angry: "He Chengshuang, don't be too arrogant, you are not the only gang leader in Tengchong!" He Chengshuang was too lazy to pay attention

to him, and turned to his side. The man winked, and a tall, muscular man standing beside him said to Yang Jia expressionlessly: "Now that Third Master is here, he still has the right to say that if you want to buy stones, you can do whatever you want. If you want to cause trouble, If so, get out of here!"

Yang Jia didn't dare to really offend He Chengshuang, glared at Ye Qingrang hatefully, and waved away with a dark face.

Ye Qingrang didn't know what to say or do when facing He Chengshuang. He didn't want to continue picking stones after being disturbed by this incident. He put down the piece in his hand and wanted to leave.

Seeing that he wanted to leave, He Chengshuang felt inexplicably unhappy, so he walked downstairs and left a message: "What good rocks can be found in the place you chose? They are just cheap stuff. I just found a good piece of material. You can share it with me.

" Volume Reading 6

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club