The art of guiding spirits is a set of exercises that absorb the essence of spiritual energy from heaven and earth. The spiritual energy is introduced into the body to strengthen the flesh and blood vessels, and is refined into spiritual power that is stored in the Dantian. It is divided into condensing pulses, building foundations, forming pills, transforming babies, and overcoming tribulations. . This is clearly the method of cultivation described in many articles!

If it were in the past, Ye Qingrang would never believe it, but the so-called superpowers in the apocalypse can indeed absorb crystal nuclei to strengthen their superpowers. Assuming that crystal nuclei are also a form of gathering spiritual energy from heaven and earth, then it is different from this cultivation technique. It's a coincidence.

The earth was originally lacking in spiritual energy, and humans could not find channels for cultivation. However, the outbreak of the apocalypse disrupted the spiritual energy of the world, transformed the physical qualifications of mortals in a short period of time, and coupled with the mutation of billions of zombies, it evolved into a... Immature passive cultivation!

The vast majority of human beings attribute all of this to supernatural powers, but they don't know that our ancestors from countless time and space ago already had systematic and rich methods of cultivation.

"Fortunately, there are still eight months. This time I have to go ahead to ensure my survival in the end of the world." Ye Qingrang memorized the spirit-guiding technique several times and exited the space after confirming that it was correct.

When the trip was over, Ye Qingrang found an excuse to quit the course. After searching a lot of information, he simply packed up some clothes and went to Lushan Mountain in Jiujiang, Jiangxi Province. He found a cheap B&B near the scenic spot and found a cleaning company in the scenic spot. The old man at work took him into Lushan Mountain every day before dawn. He gave the old man some benefits. The old man was frightened at first, but later I saw that he was just exercising peacefully in a place with few people in the scenic spot, and meditating from time to time. , although he felt strange, he didnt care about him anymore.

Ye Qing sat with his legs crossed, his hands on both sides of his knees, his chest rising and falling regularly, breathing in the cold air of the mountains, and suddenly exhaled a breath of turbid air, his eyes opened, and his eyes were extremely clear.

I stood up and stretched my muscles. I felt that my body was healthy and my energy was refreshed. I had been meditating for most of the day, but I didn't feel tired at all.

Ye Qingrang practiced the spirit-inducing technique for two months. At first, he was always unable to communicate with the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. It was not that his qualifications were too poor, but that the spiritual energy between heaven and earth was too thin. Later, he still entered the Small Universe Bag every night to absorb the rich energy of the Small Universe space. A few days ago, the spiritual energy was the first step in the spirit-drawing technique. It was introduced into the body. Once the muscles and veins were opened, the spiritual energy could barely be absorbed even in the outside world.

This month, Ye Qingrang briefly browsed through the books in the sachet and learned that this so-called space sachet was actually a small universe refined by its owner, a female monk.

The different world where the female monk is located far surpasses the earth in terms of spiritual power and resources. It is an authentic cultivation planet, but Ye Qingrang has never heard of the name and information of this planet from his existing knowledge.

The female monk should be one of the top monks on her home planet, because she needs to compress the space of heaven and earth to refine the world of Small Universe, which cannot be done without the cultivation of transcending tribulations. Each Small Universe is a unique treasure. As for There is no record of why this Little Universe Sachet ended up on Earth. It is probably that its owner lost it in an unusual state.

The cultivation world in which the female monk lives uses five elements crystals to absorb spiritual power. The crystals will be condensed by various spiritual veins. Ye Qingrang thought about it and found that this situation is very similar to jade veins. After the apocalypse, the zombies' chests have The crystal nuclei formed are also very similar to gemstones.

Ye Qingrang felt the weak spiritual power in his body and felt happier after all. "The spiritual power in the world is scattered after all. We are getting closer to the end of the world. We must speed up the progress of cultivation."

His next stop is Yunnan. , Ye Qingrang doesnt have much money on hand, and its simply not enough to buy high-quality jade in large quantities, so he can only go to Yunnan and Myanmar to gamble on stones. Although Ye Qingrang has no research on stone gambling, he can now sense things where spiritual energy is concentrated. , this is where his greatest confidence lies in gambling on stones!

...

Ye Qingrang held a goose egg-sized rough stone in his right hand. Wisps of spiritual energy invisible to the naked eye flowed into his body along the palm of his hand, turning his limbs and bones. Ye Qingrang took back his hand. He absorbed this stone for two days. Come on, the spiritual energy inside has been exhausted.

Ye Qingrang checked the balance of his account and couldn't help but smile bitterly. He had only heard that someone spent a few thousand to buy a piece of rough stone, and then he could get tens of millions of jade. With his ability, he could not say that he was like a fish in water here, but he should also Make a lot of money.

But he miscalculated the current market for stone gambling. Good jade raw materials are becoming increasingly scarce, and those who are qualified to open stone gambling establishments here have hired many employees with experience in identifying jade. Although they are selling rough stones, they also have a starting price. , and the good raw materials that Ye Qingrang sensed, the staff can naturally distinguish them with their rich identification knowledge. The cost price of good raw materials is very high, many of which are more than one million. Ye Qingrang can't even get the half a million on hand. can not afford.

His original plan was to only buy the raw materials and take them back for absorption, without opening them in the stone gambling den, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble, because he was

reading 5 volumes

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club