Ye Qingrang then thought about it, Putuo is known as the "Holy Land of the South China Sea", and he Being reborn was really difficult to explain, and since he also had extensive research on the impact of the power of faith on human beings, he politely agreed.

The girl who invited him, named Zhou Qing, immediately cheered, told the time and place of the meeting the next day, and left with a smile.

On the bus to Zhoushan, a group of young men and women laughed and chatted. They each took out gifts and gave them to Zhou Qing. Ye Qingrang took out a Buddhist scripture from his bag that he had handwritten in his spare time.

A handsome-looking man joked: "This is a great gift. It's really suitable for our trip. Oh, it's handwritten. It's really a courtesy but a lot of affection!"

Zhou Qing has always been generous, and this trip was even more generous. The total expenses, plus the daily performance, it is not difficult to see that the family is wealthy. The man who spoke is pursuing Zhou Qing, but Zhou Qing has some unexplainable intentions towards Ye Qingrang, and his words are full of cynicism.

Even in his previous life, Ye Qingrang would not have paid attention to such a person. What's more, even though he has no intention of Zhou Qing, he can see that Zhou Qing is not only a rich girl, but also well-educated and generous. Will fall in love with men who are superficial.

Sure enough, she smiled and waved some valuable gifts in her hand: "My grandma believes in Buddhism, but I don't understand these things. If Qing Rang doesn't mind, I will give this Buddhist scripture to my grandma. I still like it better." Everyone gave me a gift of modern technology products."

Everyone laughed, and the car drove for more than three hours and arrived at the destination.

The scenery of Putuo is indeed fascinating. Even a group of young people had a great time. Everyone ate vegetarian food, worshiped gods and Buddhas, and visited the scenery. At the last stop, the girls gathered in an antique shop to choose souvenirs.

Of course Ye Qingrang and the other boys were not interested, they just stayed with the girls to look around. Most of the souvenirs were small handicrafts, which were slightly more expensive, but they were nothing to Zhou Qing and others.

As soon as the salesperson saw this group of young people, he knew that they were wealthy people who were willing to spend it. They didnt pick and choose things like ordinary people when they picked things to buy. Its interesting, but its just for fun. If you are interested, I can take you to other shops to see some unique boutiques. The price is of course more expensive, and our rule is that you must buy when you go in, and the quantity and The price is arbitrary."

A girl exclaimed: "There is such a thing! This rule is simply forced buying and selling!"

The salesperson patiently explained: "Don't be nervous, everyone, there is a reason for this rule, and the products sold here are Everything is indeed extraordinary. Except for one or two special maintenance personnel, too many people are not allowed in to prevent the mundane world from disturbing the Buddhist atmosphere inside. If you are not interested, you can choose not to go in. This is not forced. Yes, and not everyone wants to buy something. The minimum price of the items is 10,000 yuan. As long as one of you buys it or you can buy it together."

Chapter 3 Jade Carved Sachet

Zhou Qing smiled slightly and said: "This is quite good. Its interesting, my grandmas eightieth birthday is not far away, and she is planning to buy a fancy gift to express her love for the elderly. So why dont you all accompany me to have a look and come up with ideas, so that I dont have to be discerning enough to pick something inappropriate?

The salesperson smiled so hard that he couldn't see his eyes, and immediately led them inside. As soon as they entered the door, they felt the surroundings were quiet. The lively people outside were cut off. The lights inside were dim, and the goods for sale were unevenly placed on glass windows. Inside the display cabinet, there is a detailed introduction next to it. It does not look like a commodity shop, but more like a huge antiquities exhibition hall.

Ye Qingrang knew clearly in his heart that this was probably a place specially prepared for rich people. Richer people might go to more special places to buy things, and even this place was disdainful.

The salesperson explained to everyone: "Customers can check each item by themselves after entering. After an hour, they can leave from the other exit. As long as they give the number of the item they are interested in to the registration staff there, a dedicated person will take it out for everyone. The corresponding products are traded. The products here are very delicate objects, and they will inevitably get damaged over time. Therefore, there is comprehensive monitoring inside to ensure that they are normal wear and tear and have nothing to do with the customers." The

same meaning, change The words would not make people dissatisfied. After Ye Qingrang and others listened, they became even more curious and went in with great interest.

Wait until you take a closer look

at Volume 3

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club