"It's not like you to sleep in." she comments once she returns to the front. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm just old." I laugh. "I went out last night."

"You what? No way. Where?" she asks with a surprised smile.

"To a club."

"What?! I thought you were going to see your Jurassic movie?"

"I did. Then I walked through a night market before hitting up a club."

"By yourself?"

"..No."

"Ohh, really? This gets better and better." she says and steps closer, eager for more information. "Who'd you go out with?"

"..Someone from work."

"Damn, I wish I was there. We should've double dated."

"It wasn't a date. Just.. hanging out with a friend." I clarify.

"Well, even so."

"You're date that bad, huh?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah.." she replies, scrunching her features in disgust. "I tried to make the most of it, but dude was a drag. I hope you had a better night than I did."

"You know.. I really did enjoy myself." I say reflectively.

"Okay, so this friend from work- guy or girl?" Dafne asks, fully intrigued by my out-of-the-ordinary social life.

I side glance her cautiously before I answer. "..Guy."

"Oh, you were so on a date!"

Before she can ask anymore questions about my night or who I was with, a customer interrupts, needing some help.

I stay for a few hours, helping out, the two of us laughing and joking, in between customers.

It's a nice way to spend my Sunday.

"Thanks so much for today, Addie." Dafne says, giving me a big hug.

"No problem, Daf. It was fun."

"I can't believe it's Christmas in just over a week!" she enthuses. She turns away, fiddling with a few pots. 

"I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be so special, now that everyone is back." I say.

Dafne stops what she's doing and gives me sad smile, before pulling me into another hug. "It's gonna be the best Christmas ever." she says.

"We'll talk throughout the week, go over the plan for the day with the others." I say as I grab my keys and phone.

"Sounds good." she smiles. "Thanks again! I'll see you next week. Love you!"

"Love you, too!" I reply before heading out the door.

As soon as I'm out of the shop, thoughts of this mornings dream flood my mind, no sister and no customers to distract me. I'm plagued.

Luckily, I manage to make it back home. But as soon as I enter my home, I'm staring at the couch that starred in my little mind movie.

I try to brush it off, but I can't. I can still feel everything, like it was real.

I remind myself that all Bucky actually did, was walk me to my door. And all he said was 'goodnight.' He never touched me. I went inside alone, had a shower and went to bed.

Obviously, I cannot deny that I'm attracted to him. But he's a client, so I will never go there.

The trouble is, it's more than that.