The Solo Mission

(A/N: Please don't steal the photo above as it is my own and not from Google but she's so cute AHHH🤩 I wish I had a Maine coon I may steal her from my cousin! pretty girly<3 anygayys bye)

ROSE
"I'm not getting you more shit Jericho!" Rose shouted at her older brother jokingly "Ok lil sis! No need to yell"

Rose rolled her eyes at her brothers comment and walked off into her room before getting called by Dickard Grayson

"yeah?" She said as walking into the training room where she sees Dick, Rachel, And dawn the 2 people she trusts which is obviously the ladies and the man who she barely trusts "Rose we need you to go on a Solo mission Please it's only to find Red Hood and Deathstroke"

Rose finally processed what Dick had just said "IM SORRY WHAT?! RED HOOD IS OK I GUESS BUT FUCKING DEATHSTROKE I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Rose didn't care that she yelled she was just fucking angry and scared of her father and confused on how he was alive. She thought he died when she killed him but guess the bitch lived.

"Fine but if you want my dad alive then that's tough...for me" Rose just walked off after she said that. Dick hadn't told her Red hoods Identity she wondered why all the time...

☆!THE END OF CHAPTER ONE MY LOVES<3 This is fockin long.. nvm not much Maybe future Chapters I hope will be long oof... 260 words!☆