Sukuna chuckled at this turn of events. "I can always get my original body back, but it's fun to torment people using their loved one's body." He didn't hide his love for agonizing people and hitting their soft spot. Humans with emotions were weak and exploitative.

You cracked a smile. "From what I can tell by talking to you, we could've been friends. Evil in nature but I do have some good in my heart. I'm reasonable. I won't let you win." You threatened him as this excited Sukuna as he hasn't been challenged in so long.

"You are one insolent woman who doesn't know their own place!" Sukuna sneered.

"I do but you don't."

/

Shoko sat in her office, rocking back and forth in her chair as she thought about what she's going to say to Gojo. This didn't necessarily fall on her shoulders, but she didn't want the students or Mei Mei to be the one. It's better if it came from her mouth.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," Shoko didn't turn around to see who it was as she's lost in her train of thoughts.

"Hey, I'm finally back! Where's y/n? Everyone has been quiet about her." Gojo's voice seeped in a contained excitement, and she spun around with bad news written on her face.

Wow, I'm glad the prison realm didn't really do much on Gojo. He still looked the same and acted the same too. Shoko noted before telling him the truth.

Shoko knew whatever she said was going to shatter Gojo. You're his everything and she watched him change from the moment you start working at the school. It's crazy to think he could love you so much when in high school he hated you. "Satoru... She was kidnapped by Kenjaku, the one who took over Geto's body. Mei Mei came in earlier today and revealed that y/n killed him and another person...but somehow she's now the new vessel of Sukuna."

Gojo barely reacted as he sat on a bed and thought about what Shoko told him. Y/n is... Sukuna's new vessel? How is that possible? This doesn't make sense. Shit... When I thought it was going to be okay but now it's not! I might have to kill her...! Shivers ran up his arms, thinking about how he has to take your life. The hardest part was that he didn't know what would become of him, knowing he killed his former best friend and now he has to think about killing you too.

"Where's Mei Mei?" Gojo asked as she's the only person it sounded like who has been able to communicate to you.

"Throw out a coin and she'll be here."

When Mei Mei arrived to meet Gojo in a secluded room, she already knew what he wanted to know. "Y/n is my friend and I know she's an important person to you. I'll tell you what I know..."

"So the weapon is with Minato? Why would she ask that?" He said, confused by your request.

"Who knows? I only did what I was told. I'm assuming the higher ups or something to search your estate. I'm not sure. The higher ups haven't launched any secret missions as everyone's in hiding. Most of the strong sorcerers survived Shibuya if you saw who greeted you when you were unsealed."

Gojo formed a plan in his head how he'll take you down and get Sukuna out of your body. He will ensure your survival no matter what. He's not going to settle for anyone else if it wasn't you.

Later that day, Gojo found out the last finger of Sukuna had been stolen, understanding how Sukuna transferred himself to your body.

Gojo went to visit Minato. He pushed open the door and shouted for Minato. "Hey Minato, are you here? I know you're safekeeping the weapon you made for Kura. I need that back!"