42

Content warming: smut throughout chapter (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

"Can you not do it here...?!" You whimpered, legs propped on your desk and spread wide open as Gojo ate your pussy under the desk. He slurped, slobbered, and licked everywhere. Your precious pussy was his so he intended to use it as he pleased. You lost the bet so you'll take this as a champ because it's a win-win for both of you guys.

Gojo pulled back and laughed as if you had a choice. "Y/n, you lost to me. I do whatever I want with your body, and besides... It's lunch time so nobody is going to interrupt us. The door is locked and you're going to keep quiet if you don't want to be caught. Plus, I'm not going to see you this weekend since you're going to be out with Mei Mei." His voice changed to a mocking tone when he brought up your good old friend Mei Mei. He knew she was a bad influence on you, and he wasn't sure what she was going to do to you.

"It's not just Mei Mei. The other girls are going as well, like Utahime and Shoko. You don't have to be scared. We're going out to a beautiful onsen and relaxing there while enjoying the area." You smiled happily as it's been ages since you had a girls' trip. You had no intention of telling the location to Gojo because he'll only stalk you.

"If that's the case, then I'm going to make sure I fuck you good so the only man you think of is me!" Gojo pushed your chair away from him so he could stand as he wiped his mouth from your juices. His finger hooked underneath his eye mask and threw it on your desk then unzipped his purple jacket, revealing the black muscle shirt you die for.

Your breath hitched, knowing what's going to happen next. You're a sucker for his tight shirt and he knew that too. It made you smile, unable to reject the next act. "I was going to complain about not wanting to take it further even though I lost the bet, but you know how to turn me on!"

Gojo hoisted you as your legs wrapped around his waist and your back was against the wall. His dick slowly inserted inside your tight cunt he loved. Your warmth engulfed his length, welcoming him in like always. You held in your moans as your nails dug into his shirt. His hips thrusted at a slow pace. He wanted to feel all of you.

Gojo growled lowly in your ear, "No matter how many times I fuck you, you're always so tight and it squeezes me. I love your pussy so much! I love having sex with you!" He kissed your neck and sucked on it, creating prominent hickeys all over your skin. He has no shame; you're his woman and soon-to-be wife.

Your hands tried pushing Gojo's head off your neck. "Satoru...! No hickeys!" You whined, pleading to him because you didn't want the girls to question you. You're not ready to tell the world that you and Gojo were together. It will turn into a big gossiping deal so you'd rather spare your sanity until later.

However, he wouldn't budge and to punish you, Gojo stopped thrusting and pulled out. He gave you an ultimatum. "No hickeys mean no more sex."

A visible shock took over your face. You couldn't believe he would do that to you—threaten sex when you and him enjoyed it dearly. "You're being so mean!"

"No. I'm being fair."

Your lips scrunched and your eyes narrowed at him in disappointment. You didn't like how he was taking this so far, thus, you refused to let him have his ways with you. You didn't want hickeys so the bet was irrelevant to you. If he wanted to play this game and be sexless because your pussy won't be in reach for him then he can suffer a few days without it. He will lose and come crawling back to you in no time. "I'll gladly accept it! No sex, no hickeys! Let me down!" You demanded since there's no point of having him hold you against the wall if sex was over.

A gasp left his mouth, taken aback by your words. How dared you turn it down? He believed you would cave in and let him have his way. It didn't matter how dominant he was, you'd still hold your ground. "Baby! Are you serious?" He uttered out in disbelief, unsure if he's able to change your mind.