Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2

Start from the beginning

Han Ju laughed happily: "Ha ha ha... Don't think that because you've praised me I'll make it easy for you. Get ready Rayga!"

Rayga's four opponents attacked simultaneously. Naoto and Shi Min attacked using kicks and punches. Mei Ling attacked using a stick. The strongest Han Ju attacked using his eight staves and sometimes both of his real hands.

Rayga shouted: "I've found your weaknesses, get ready."

Rayga attacked the weakest Mei Ling. When Mei Ling made a swift stabbing motion Rayga dodged right next to the stabbing direction and used a Taichi move.

Taichi is a subtle martial art from ancient China created by Head Teacher Agung Zhang Sanfeng. For every hardness, there is a softness. Hardness is countered by gentleness. Softness is met with surprise and speed.

Rayga's strong right hand pulled on the stick held tightly by Mei Ling. When it is pulled because Rayga is stronger, Mei Ling's body will automatically move forward. After that, Rayga's left palm struck the tip of the stick to stab hard.

At the same time, Rayga's right hand released its grip on the stick and at the same time, his right foot stepped on Mei Ling's shoe. The tip of the stick slammed into Mei Ling's chest and Mei Ling's body could not move back. AAAAAAHHHHHH

Mei Ling screamed in pain as her chest was pierced by the tip of her own stick. Mei Ling was thrown back and defeated. She let go of her stick which was immediately picked up by Rayga.

Using the staff as a support pole, Rayga jumped while kicking horizontally towards the front of Shi Min who cast a Chinese Great Wall Circle defense move. That was what Rayga was waiting for, he used Shi Min's defensive aura as a foothold and then somersaulted onto Shi Min's head.

Then Rayga came down with both knees to attack Shi Min's unguarded shoulders. Finally, Rayga topped it off by elbowing Shi Min's head. CRRRAAAAKKKK

Rayga's hard pressure dislocated Shi Min's collar bone and sunk his foot ten centimeters into the concrete floor. The building shook from the pressure. Shi Min was defeated.

Naoto didn't want to give Rayga a breather, so he managed to hit Rayga's wide-open back. Rayga was thrown toward Han Ju who attacked with his eight-thread hands.

Rayga was injured but he managed to dodge and heal himself for the first time. Rayga retrieved Mei Ling's wooden staff that was not far away using his feet. Then Rayga prepared a left-handed spiritual focus punch for Naoto.

He first attacked Naoto with the origin just to make Naoto focus on defense. When Naoto was caught off guard Rayga performed a spiritual focus thrust where he used the staff in his right hand to extend his attack power. AARRRGGGHHHH

Naoto screamed, Rayga succeeded, and Naoto was knocked back and badly injured. Naoto was also defeated and fell unconscious.

Genie told Rayga that Han Ju attacked from behind to protect Naoto. Because of Genie's information, Rayga was able to dodge quickly without getting hit.

Rayga already knew Han Ju's weakness, he moved a little slower to disrupt the rhythm of the eight-handed attack. Every time the eight hands attacked, there would be a maximum of only four hands and the other four would wait.

Because Rayga slowed down, after the first four-handed attack was not finished, the second four were provoked to chase and hit Rayga.

This was the opportunity Rayga had been waiting for, meaning Han Ju's defense was down to his two hands. Rayga moved quickly, faster than the movement of the thread's hands. Then by using Mei Ling's stick, Rayga's attacking range becomes longer. He attacks Han Ju's weak points.